The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Nice story, hope is true story haha
Old 25-11-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

wow makes me reminisince the time when i work in pubs when younger......
Why you so like dat?
Old 25-11-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Wendy did come back a few more times with the group or on her own. We exchanged numbers n she will text me before she comes down to see if I’m gonna be there. I would try to go down if I could but having to juggle between 3 places is challenging.

Once I made an appointment at the hair salon she was working at and all the other Msian girls knew I was there to see Wendy n I kena teased big time n Wendy was blushing all the way. She was very attentive n she gave me a good head massage after she had cut n washed my hair.

So Wendy is quite tall n slim, around 1.65m, fair, long hair with big eyes, a pair of 34Bs, slim waist n her butt a bit flat. She’s not like drop dead gorgeous but those that you will give a second look if u see her on the streets. Her dressing is quite simple, always in black top n jeans.

Whenever she’s alone at the bar, she will drink whisky and have her steak or chicken. We would talk n at 10.30pm the staff will clear the glasses n give us water and we will continue to talk until closing. Bcoz I don’t drive whenever I drink so I couldn’t offer to send her back n she does have a direct bus back to her rented flat which she shares with some of the Msian girls.
Old 25-11-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
CafeDean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story

Support!!
Old 26-11-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

"1 tower pls"
Old 26-11-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

One night I was at another pub n Wendy texted me asking if I will be going down to the other one. I told her I will come by since she was going down. I reached closed to closing time as I had to entertain some guests at the other place. By the time I reached, Wendy was already drinking whisky alone at the bar counter. There was an empty table at the back of the pub n I moved her drinks there n slowly the customers were all leaving. The staff were also cleaning up n they turned off the lights at the entrance. I then started to drink with Wendy and we were just talking about her work n her life back in Ipoh n just finding out more about each other.

I told the staff that they can leave n I will close up when we are done. It was just after 11pm n we both continued to drink n talk. By the time we finished the whisky, it was almost midnight! I was clearly over the limit but I was driving that night. I offered to send her back n we both walked to the MSCP after I closed up the place.

Wendy was quite concerned coz we drank quite a bit so we just sat in the car n talked some more while I sober up. The MSCP is quite old n dark n I parked at a single lot coz I always look for those single lot to park coz I don’t like getting my doors dented by other car doors. There were no other cars at all on the level I was parked at. I don’t know what got into me n where I had the balls to do it (must be from the alcohol) but I just leaned over n kissed her on the lips.

Wendy didn’t pull away n in fact she tilted her head n we frenched like old lovers! We were frenching real hard n I slowly kissed her cheeks n neck n her ear lobes gently n she let out soft moans. I was stroking her arms n thighs n I slowly slipped my hand under her T-shirt. I was slowly stroking her back n belly while we continued to french.
Old 26-11-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
wahsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next juicy update!
Old 26-11-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

I slowly unclipped her bra n was caressing n squeezing her breasts n playing with her nipples. Wendy was clearly enjoying my touch n was breathing hard as we french. I felt her hand stroking my dick on the outside of my pants n I was getting hard. I lifted up her top n was greeted by her nice pinkish nipples. I bend down n started licking n sucking on one while my hand continued to caress the other.

My other hand went down towards her thighs n I made my way up to her pussy. She held my hands n stopped me coz she said she was on her period. I also don’t wanna be too pushy so I continued to concentrate on her breasts. She then helped me to unbuckle my belt n unbutton my jeans. She was still rubbing my dick over my boxers before she pulled them down revealing my hardened dick.

She started stroking my dick n using her thumb n using my pre-cum to rub my dick head. It felt really good n she could see I was really enjoying her touch. She then took her rubber band around her wrist n tied her hair up n she bend over n started licking the shaft of my dick n twirling her tongue over my dick head before engulfing my entire dick into her mouth. I sat back n enjoyed her sucking my dick while caressing her soft breasts.

Maybe due to the alcohol, I was taking a long time to cum so she alternated between sucking and stroking my dick with her hands. Soon I felt I was going to cum n she was sucking my dick n she probably felt that I was cumming n she started to suck harder n faster n was caressing my balls at the same until I started to ejaculate into her mouth. She continued to suck until I stopped cumming n she got up n looked at me n smiled. I told her there’s tissue in the glove compartment n she took it n spit my cum out. She saw the packet of wet tissue n she took it out n used it n helped to wipe my dick clean. She even wanted to help me with my jeans and belt but I did them up myself.

She tidied herself up n we rested a while more. I was going to drive her home but she said she can take a taxi home as I live on the other side of the island from her. I drove out of the car park n called a Grab for her to send her back. When she got home she also texted me that she was home n she asked me to sleep early n have a good rest.
Old 26-11-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
GongTeeMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, look forward to more updates
Old 27-11-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Reporting in for camping duties!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 27-11-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Good buildup with Karen.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 27-11-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Business or pleasure boss?
Old 28-11-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Mexico1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall wait here for more updates.
Old 28-11-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Whether business or pleasure, Karen seems to be a good deal. Cheers!
Old 29-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
champions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1