The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Dulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Naughty Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wish i was that guy in the cafe watching notti TS teasing guys n zaogeng her bare pussy for them there to see her forbidden part ...and in the same train as them otw back home seeing her boobs pop out of her loose top ...hehe...can't wait to see wat r her notti plans after this ???
Agreed that TS is very naughty! Wonder if she is wet when showing her bare pussy
Old 28-11-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulien View Post
Agreed that TS is very naughty! Wonder if she is wet when showing her bare pussy
Good question bro ...let's see wat will TS babe Racheltan's answer be ...interesting !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-11-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

So steamy .... camping for more naughty adventures
Old 28-11-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
JinSuSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping here too
Old 29-11-2020, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So while we went to sleep, I pretended to be asleep while waiting for Jess to fall asleep before proceeding with my plan.

The plan was to strip Jess in her sleep! She was wearing a one piece spaghetti strap dress and a blue thong underneath without bra. Of course her usual habit was to sleep naked but she didn't today since I was around so I shall help her with that (:

First I slowly removed her blanket over her. This was quite difficult as part of the blanket was under her and I had to very slowly pull it out without waking her up. Thankfully she was sleeping really soundly probably because of the long day we had. After that, I lifted up the top of her dress and i could see her huge breasts clearly! So exciting hehe. I pulled down her left strap slowly along her shoulder and exposed her left boob, followed by the right. It was so tempting to squeeze her big boobs hard but I had to resist it!

Then, I began to lift her dress up from the bottom. Had to do this slowly and carefully because the back part of the dress was under the weight of her big butt tsk. Slowly but surely, I lifted it all the way up to her waist above her belly button and even squeezed her butt without her noticing! Her thong had already ridden up into her butt crack and I could easily shift it between her legs to see her pussy haha.

To remove her thong, I had to first pick it from between her butt crack so that she wouldn't feel it being tugged downward. Then I slowly pulled down the sides as her butt crack got gradually exposed! Suddenly, she moved and I freaked out! But she was still asleep and she changed from a foetal position to face the front of her body upwards. I took the opportunity to slip the thong off her legs and to complete the job, shifted her crumpled up dress downward in the same way. I had to also remove the straps from her arms and eventually she was fully naked!

After a silent cheer of accomplishment I decided to tease her abit hehe. I slowly spread her legs apart and expose her pussy! Apparently she had shaven not long ago and I could clearly see her lips and I played with them for awhile and saw Jess getting slightly aroused in her sleep. I was getting a little aroused myself and I went to get a cigarette and pushed it into her vagina! But I didn't push it too inside as I lighted it after that. Didn't want to burn her pubic hair I then went to take a few pictures of the naked Jess asleep and her vagina smoking.

The long day and adrenaline rush was beginning to get to me and I decided to go back to sleep. LEAVING JESS NAKED! I removed the cigarette of course or it would burn her.

In the morning, I was woken up by an angry Jess who was still naked and tugging at my clothes trying to remove them. By the time I realised what she was doing, I was already naked and proudly showed her the pictures that I took the previous night with my handphone hehe. Well, that made her more pissed and she only calmed down when I agreed to delete the pictures. But I secretly kept the clearest picture as a sexy souvenir of what happened I also promised to do anything that she requests for the rest of the day.

I would later regret this...
Old 29-11-2020, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Can’t wait for next post !
Old 29-11-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great start. Camping...
Old 29-11-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
gundlach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and hope to read more.
Old 29-11-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Hi TS, any photo of yourself and Jess boobs to share? 谢谢

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 29-11-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
I then went to take a few pictures of Jess vagina smoking.
Able to share picture of pussy smoking

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 29-11-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Tsk tsk tsk.....so naughty
Old 29-11-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

TS very skilful in removing clothes and not let the person wake up
Old 29-11-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz Sis TS for her prankster stories !
Old 29-11-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Mexico1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
TS very skilful in removing clothes and not let the person wake up
Jess could be pretending to be asleep and let her remove easily
Old 29-11-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Wanted to find a place to post about some of my naughty adventures now and in the past. Hope all of you here enjoy!

---

Before the Covid-19 outbreak happened, I went to Siloso beach at Sentosa with my friends and played volleyball the whole day before everyone else left. Only me and my best friend, Jess stayed behind for a few more drinks into the night. After downing a few cans of beer the whole night, both of us were already a little tipsy and we were the beach was empty except for the two of us as it was already very late at night. Suddenly, a naughty thought came into my mind as I suggested to Jess that we go skinny dipping since nobody was around!

Jess was rather hesitant at first but I managed to persuade her. She's actually secretly wild deep down So we began to take off our clothes and bikinis underneath and jump into the cold seawater. It's actually quite a pleasant experience to feel the cold water flowing all over your naked body. After splashing around, both of us were tired and we went back up. As Jess began to put her bikini back on, another naughty thought struck my mind and I just pulled away her top and ran off, not caring about the fact that I too, was naked! Jess was rather shocked and her first reaction was to give chase, her 36D boobs bouncing as she ran.

Jess caught up with me of course and she snatched back her bikini top and put it back on while we both walked back to our clothes on the deserted pathway. I then suggested to her that we actually stay nude and walk along the beach! Since it was already rather late and the place was really empty, she readily agreed and we hid our clothes is a corner of the beach and walked along it. It was so scary, what if somebody actually found it and took it away!

After about 15mins, we were both sweating because of the hot weather and the excitement, and we decided to walk back to get our clothes before morning began to arrive. Reaching our belongings, perhaps to due to the arousal of being naked for the past few hours or the effects of the alcohol, we both decided to just put on our clothes without any underwear and go shopping at Vivocity. I was wearing a white low cut singlet top and a really short mini skirt, while Jess was wearing a black top and a pair of shorts. As she was actually better covered than me, I told her that to be fair, we had to take of her shorts too, and only wear her black tshirt that was long enough to cover just above her knees. Of course she protested but she went on with it anyway.
Is a amazing time, i did it before with my sb also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1