The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 28-01-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

did i miss a nice vid?
Old 29-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykee View Post
did i miss a nice vid?
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...l1029l7.4l11l0
Old 30-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky chan View Post
jst pass by there 30 mins ago, can onli use 4 chinese words to describe, 就是胸涌波涛,all 3rd floor joints ladies big (.)(.)..........keep asking me to go massage....
Thanks for the up Bro, I have just up someone else and will return u the courtesy upon "recovering".

Btw, i did pop by OT and did end up at one joint. Forgot the name but it is on third floor.

Hot looking gal beckon me in so i went in (after walking many rounds on 3rd and 4th floor). After registering (took the cheapest one - i think $35/30min), another gal bring me into the room. Sian. Decide to be thick skin and told the gal i wanted the original one. So she go out and call the other gal in.

This gal multi lingual - can speak mandarin, english and even some malay! The short rub down was below par but had some fun chatting with her (trying to guess her natioanlity). Turned out she is Viet (but with Singpoare pink IC).

Come to special, she has for $250 for full service. Told her only have $140. She tried to ask me go ATM to take some more but i told her i left my wallet in my car which is parked at isetan scotts. So its either $140 or nothing. In the end she agreed. Though i didn't quite like the money-mindedness but at least she dun give me black face or any attitude problem when we settled at $140. Proceed to have a bit of fun, she lift her skirt show me her mei mei which i proceed to lick and she moan moan. The she swicth to kneeling bj (capped) before finishing up in cowgirl.

Overall, considering that it is OT, its not too bad. I had worse there before.
Old 30-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
sedulous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for shaing. But the price is too steep for me.
Old 30-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 0
jacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to behold

Next time jst tell them 100 bro, either take it or leave it, u be surprise ....hehe
Old 30-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
jst pass by there 30 mins ago, can onli use 4 chinese words to describe, 就是胸涌波涛,all 3rd floor joints ladies big (.)(.)..........keep asking me to go massage....
then.... wat are you waiting for........isn't it wat you want! if not
why are you there, mai ge ge hor.........

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 30-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster (B)

jacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post
then.... wat are you waiting for........isn't it wat you want! if not
why are you there, mai ge ge hor.........
Me always go there buy toto ma, so just pass by n see them n share ma. Really big (0)(0) u know .
Old 30-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 23
Blurrr is one of the Best!Blurrr is one of the Best!Blurrr is one of the Best!

Quote:
Next time jst tell them 100 bro, either take it or leave it, u be surprise ....hehe
Yes bro.. This trick very useful.
Old 30-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hmmmmmm.....tempted liao.

bro jacky u went there in the day or night?
Old 30-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster (B)

Bro afternoon ... Pm me I tell u the trick
Old 30-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Bro afternoon ... Pm me I tell u the trick
$30 n $100 will do the job Liao. Anything more is meant for angmo
Old 31-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Come to special, she has for $250 for full service. Told her only have $140. She tried to ask me go ATM to take some more but i told her i left my wallet in my car which is parked at isetan scotts. So its either $140 or nothing. In the end she agreed. Though i didn't quite like the money-mindedness but at least she dun give me black face or any attitude problem when we settled at $140. Proceed to have a bit of fun, she lift her skirt show me her mei mei which i proceed to lick and she moan moan. The she swicth to kneeling bj (capped) before finishing up in cowgirl.

Overall, considering that it is OT, its not too bad. I had worse there before.
Nice tactics bro. hope d newbies will learn fr u n not kena chopped vege head! guess in d end these gals will still have to give in as $140 is still a decent sum of income, enuff as a day's wages.

btw yr $140 is inclusive of massage too???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 31-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Wow! All the videos make me damn horny... Buay Ta han liao!!!!
Old 31-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Nice tactics bro. hope d newbies will learn fr u n not kena chopped vege head! guess in d end these gals will still have to give in as $140 is still a decent sum of income, enuff as a day's wages.

btw yr $140 is inclusive of massage too???
Bro Owen, 100 can do the magic liao....of cos entrance is 30
Old 10-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro Owen, 100 can do the magic liao....of cos entrance is 30
Good rate !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1