The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool H22R20 Michelle

Almost forgot, this pm Michelle was chatting with the aunty WL of R17, I happened to understand the conversation. It was in Hakka, although not my mother’s tongue. I could capture a couple of things.

They were complaining about the causeway jam, which Miss truly I mean, Michelle cursing “chee bye” in Hakka. I stood around pretending I know nuts.

Then this R17 WL touched on slow moving customers, she doesn’t quite get it because the 3 white bunnies supposed to hit sales. Miss truly believed men’s are generally shy; he need a little bit of (CFM) motivation. That I happened to recall, years ago a PRC pdmm wrote to the press.

She wrote homeboys are beautifully, they treated her good paid the correct amount. And, we return home after dark. While her homeboys sleeping/ fooling outside.

Next they touch on the bad condition at the place, they believed over the causeway brothels has higher standards then PT. Well? I admire people who speak their minds, however it depends on which brothels they talking about. Of course, all high end brothels have nice deco, end of the days it is all about service.

Somehow over the other side, there are no business senses. These are “dragon’s inn” waiting to milk customers, service is never the concept. I heard enough walk out, returned 3 times still Michelle is sitting outside. I sense some things yet not too sure. Perhaps Brother Fornicator and, good brothers would enlighten me.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: H22R20 Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Somehow over the other side, there are no business senses. These are “dragon’s inn” waiting to milk customers, service is never the concept. I heard enough walk out, returned 3 times still Michelle is sitting outside. I sense some things yet not too sure. Perhaps Brother Fornicator and, good brothers would enlighten me.
what is 'over the other side'? you mean causeway are dragon's inn?

these past few weeks, i also see h22 michelle quite free most of the days, chatting outside. thot is the economy downturn affecting? read that May h12 has quit, greener pastures?
but i see kico and kathy h10 super busy when they are around.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
GallTai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Glad to know that Jolene and pull out her tongue during BBBJ. Good news!

Cheers
Old 08-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Sorry mine Bro but it has been a while since I RTF Michelle of H22. I don't know, she seems nice and all, but there is just something that doesn't work for me. Maybe is the same with other Bros. It could be anything, lost craving for her perhaps?

I agree it is unusual that she is not being taken by customers. She used to be very busy.

Bro bonkning is correct, 'H10 white bunnies', Katty R10, Judy R11 and Kico R12
are super busy when they are around working. Oh, forgot to mention, Da S R04 in the inner lane, also busy! She will RTW soon.

Back to Michelle H22, maybe it is just not her day. She will be OL soon, about the same as Michelle H02 which is in December. Nikki H22R19 will be a week later after the 2 Michelles. They will all RTW in January 2012.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Quote:
Almost forgot, this pm Michelle was chatting with the aunty WL of R17.....

.....Somehow over the other side, there are no business senses. These are “dragon’s inn” waiting to milk customers, service is never the concept. I heard enough walk out, returned 3 times still Michelle is sitting outside. I sense some things yet not too sure. Perhaps Brother Fornicator and, good brothers would enlighten me.

these past few weeks, i also see h22 michelle quite free most of the days, chatting outside. thot is the economy downturn affecting? read that May h12 has quit, greener pastures?
Old 08-11-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Sorry mine Bro but it has been a while since I RTF Michelle of H22. I don't know, she seems nice and all, but there is just something that doesn't work for me. Maybe is the same with other Bros. It could be anything, lost craving for her perhaps?
Ya, i have the same problem with her. I like her, she is hot. But somehow, just somehow, there are times (not everytime) when she can't get me hard, not for want of trying.

The last time i was with her she let me finger her pussy to try to get me hard. Eventually managed to fj but i dun like the feeling when cannot get hard and the WL has to try to make me hard - its not fun anymore.

So i start to avoid her cos there is a chance dat i wont' have a good session. To be fair to her, its not her fault. And for those sessions that were "successful", they were damn good cos of her moaning and dirty talk.

Dats why i miss MJ, she makes me hard easily. Sometimes even after unload, its still hard! Now the one that can make me very hard is Mun Mun but she is currently away on long leave

If i cannot tahan already, i might give michelle a try.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Bro too_hot, I would like to congratulate you on this post!

Bro, you said all the right things! Yes, this all happen to me also. The part where the WL can't get me hard.

I mean, WTF right? Here in front of me is an incredible lady, with nothing on her and ready to fulfill my fantasies but my 'little bro' just won't cooperate!

Would you believe I went into engine trouble with MJ H12R06 (retired) in one of our sessions? That was the time when she asked me if I wanted to extend. So we 'packed it up', and told her I'll be back in a sec and get some dough. Lucky got ATM nearby. Went back to her and finished the job. Lucky I made it 2nd time around!

For me I just take it positively. If I got feeling that it wll not be a 'successful' session, I just let go because no matter what the WL do, still I CIM. When I was with Maggie H02R02 one time, whoa, she really tried Bro that it was me who had to stop her because I feel for her and I understand. But still she insist that I havent' finished yet, but I say nevermind, I'm ok, we try next time.

On another note, yes, there is one or two that never fails to make us hard easy.

Thank you Bro too_hot. I really feel much better.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Ya, i have the same problem with her. I like her, she is hot. But somehow, just somehow, there are times (not everytime) when she can't get me hard, not for want of trying.

The last time i was with her she let me finger her pussy to try to get me hard. Eventually managed to fj but i dun like the feeling when cannot get hard and the WL has to try to make me hard - its not fun anymore.

So i start to avoid her cos there is a chance dat i wont' have a good session. To be fair to her, its not her fault. And for those sessions that were "successful", they were damn good cos of her moaning and dirty talk.

Dats why i miss MJ, she makes me hard easily. Sometimes even after unload, its still hard! Now the one that can make me very hard is Mun Mun but she is currently away on long leave

If i cannot tahan already, i might give michelle a try.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: H11R11 Jolene $50

Quote:
7 November 2011, Monday Hari Raya Haji holiday.

Btw 130 pm to 150 pm

We ended the session by wishing, happy new year with good returns. Oh! Hold the bus, Jolene would like us to update the PSL. Christie and May is no longer returning to PT. Is allright brother Fornicator had allreally done it, of course i did not told her this.
Christine from H12 left PT?

I miss her sensual hj
Old 08-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: Room for improvement

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallTai View Post
Bro austin

Have told her liao. No response from her. Hope to hear that she amend her servicing package.
Lower my expectation already. Didn't expect things like GFE, AR, cat bath or CIM etc. Just wish to french this pretty lady and enjoy her BBBJ.

Would you like to french her?
Have a nice day
Ah! You told her? Whoa Bro you so daring. Lucky she never throw you out of her room, he-he!

Sadly, nothing to expect from Jolene. French her? Of course. I have many plans for her if only she will allow me. So I go other place where I can do my favourite things like 69, frenching and lick WL pussy and asshole.

I not waste my time on her, sorry. Ups you BTW.

I thank you.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post

I had Michelle H22 so many times that I need to try other 'dishes', he-he. Getting a bit boring already of having same thing.

I thank you.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool H22R20 Michelle

Many brothers’ notice, I am not alone, ha-ha!

Probably, she is pulling her tricks a little too fast; she is young pretty with a killer body. I had only one session with her, which is 31 December 2010. Next month we come full circle, what prevented me?

She is rushing, mechanical w/o feeling, moaning (I believe brothers knew), not real almost acting. Plus Michelle turned stone cold after SEX, she forgot her client who may wish to chat her up. Maybe many customers including non members had enough of her style; I think the 3 white bunnies are arrogant.

I don’t think they had good relationships with their sisters, only the uncle with cane and, the R17 WL hang around with them. Hope there is no repeat of Coco case in this house. Sorry! This is no “2359” ghost story, I still having creep whenever, I walk into this house. I’d go direct it is curse!

A brother wrote, “Over the causeway”, “dragon inn” he wish to know what is it. Some people said over the causeway refers to JB, while Chinese sword fighting term, dragon inn refer to black inn. Same with Pirate’s ship, you board at your own risks.

Last edited by jacky43; 08-11-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Actually thinking over this 11 months, i had never heard any WLs speaking, inviting me over to the 3 white bunnies.

Jolene told me to take Kico, yes she did! Jolene only said, Michelle is she the one with blond fire crackers hairstyle? I said yes, she move to another topic.

Judy told me about Cookie, Moon too ask me to take Ivy. None had point the way towards H22, i wonder why?

Miki too told me about Ann, Chris and Pat. She don't seems to be interested about the bunnies.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Re: Room for improvement

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Ah! You told her? Whoa Bro you so daring. Lucky she never throw you out of her room, he-he!

Sadly, nothing to expect from Jolene. French her? Of course. I have many plans for her if only she will allow me. So I go other place where I can do my favourite things like 69, frenching and lick WL pussy and asshole.

I not waste my time on her, sorry. Ups you BTW.

I thank you.
Thks bro

Frenching Jolene is difficult like reaching the sky. If MJ still in service, i will not think of french Jolene. MJ looks young and cute. Also MJ vountary provides frenching. She do BBBJ as well.

Hopefully MJ will come back to PT.

Regards
Old 09-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dudewhatsupnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jolene is nice to screw when you're in the urge to screw someone for the syt

feeling but would rather spend the 50 bucks on joey house 12 room 15 or

jennifer house 16 forgot room number. If only jolene started upping her game

like man city more people would flock to her. Just my thoughts
Old 09-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

Purify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhatsupnow View Post
jolene is nice to screw when you're in the urge to screw someone for the syt feeling but would rather spend the 50 bucks on joey house 12 room 15 or jennifer house 16 forgot room number. If only jolene started upping her game like man city more people would flock to her. Just my thoughts

$50/- = spend $30/- on bonking and $20/- on other thing. Try Bao er, good look, good service, good feeling and good price ($30).

Cheers
Old 09-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhatsupnow View Post
jolene is nice to screw when you're in the urge to screw someone for the syt

feeling
bro

So that mean you have screw jolene before? Kindly share your FR leh!

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1