The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I keep a Smart Data card, more for emergency use

At times, at places, the 3G is excellent, good enough to use for chat/facebook

And most of the times, it is super crawling, even Whatsapp times out.
One guy in our group bought both Globe and Smart. Both were useless in AC.

My Globe works ok in Manila.
Old 12-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
One guy in our group bought both Globe and Smart. Both were useless in AC.

My Globe works ok in Manila.
Yup.. Anyway not necessary to buy any sim cards.. Most of the restaurants or some bars got free WiFi now.. Change your phone network to 3G, 4G still very incompatible in AC..
Old 13-08-2015, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
First time in AC yes. Not first time in Phillipines. My first visit was almost 25 years ago.

End of the day..I find AC ok for a few days visit. Nothing more. I have much more to look forward to in Pattaya. Girls barfines are cheaper but girls readily fxxk without condoms..which to me is very high risk. For guys who prefers that good luck to them.

Thai girls are more educated on personal hygiene and grooming. This is important to me.

Having said that AC girls get drunk more easily. Their Thai sisters drink better. I was drinking in perimeter bar in early afternoon and the girl even say no to more LDs cos she drunk oredi. Was happy hour I guess so LD was cheap.
Yes,girl there can let u fxxk them no condom, and is high risk, that's why I alway bring many condom and tell my friend there to use a condom alway. Dangerous

Next year my trip maybe will be at pattaya or Cambodia.

Maybe you can show me around at pattaya I'm a newbie
Old 14-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

07 August 2015 - 10 August 2015

Finally its time to share the SG50 experience abroad at Clark Pampanga, Angeles City.

Day 1
Arrived into Clark airport with a delay as usual and took our airport transfer to Penthouse hotel. Some of my friends stayed at Central Park Tower Resort which is located directly opposite my hotel. Stayed at CP previously and was very satisfied with the whole stay. This time in Penthouse, rooms are beautiful with a see through bathtub from the bed. The only bad experience we had is that they had two elevator but only one is working, I had to walk down the stairs from my room on 6th floor to the lobby every day coz it takes forever for the lift to arrive. Sometimes it arrives full and we gotta wait again. Anyway whats most important we all had a good room and great time with the girls in AC.

So my group was larger than usual with five chiongsters including myself, this is also a virgin AC trip for one of my colleagues. First stop was at Viking bar at Fields. I spotted a SYT my last trip and wanted to take her for a good time. Fortunately she was yet to be bar fined and I immediately asked her down. She came down wondering who picked her, when the papasan pointed at me, she smiled so sweet and sat beside with me. Lets call her J, a 23 years old petite lady with a lil mouse-like feature and very talkative. Bought her a beer and she took forever to finish it. I eventually took her at php2500 and went to Oppa restaurant for dinner with 2 other friends also got their girls from Viking. The other 2 friends who haven't found their girls went to Las Vegas. We later met up in the L's room huge apartment room which partied with dices and drank Johnnie Walker Black Label and Vodka plus mixers of course. It was all night good fun with some of us getting drunk early and started petting with our girls and other girls.

6am and we retired to our rooms for some love making. First shot and she confessed that she felt good like the first time she had sex. Asked if I woke up in middle of sleep for some more love, she said ok. That was exactly what I did and fired the 2nd shot an hour later. Asked for another round before she left and she willingly accepted, 3rd shot at mid day. Innocent looking lady who knows how to enjoy sex, loving this type of women nowadays. Php500 tips for her good attitude.

Day 2
Took jeepney together towards friendship and she dropped me off at Perimeter to meet up with my friends. Ended up in Orange bar. Plenty of girls and I did not take long to choose mine. She was playing sexy dance with her friend and that caught my eye. Bought drinks for both of them and my friends thought I was getting a threesome, I would except one of them was on code red, so took the other at php2000. Went to have Chow King and did not take long to arrive back to the hotel.

Back in the room she bragged and bragged about her Korean ex boyfriend which we happen to see at Chow King. She said she has gotten over him but apparently not. Fyi, they were together only 4 months. Cant understand how some girls can be so immature. Wasted no time to start ramming her pussy... First time in my life in the midst of thrusting my dick, it turned soft instantly and unable to get up again. I guess the whole bragging spoilt the mood and I politely told her to leave.

Went out by myself to Monsoon bar and found G already with a customer, within seconds she flew over to my table and held my hands. Bought few rounds of drinks for mamasans and lady friends and barfine G out and met my friends for dinner at a Korean restaurant around the corner behind Queens hotel which beat Oppa restaurant hands down in taste, quality and ambience. Met up with the rest for room party time. We drank the final bottle of Vodka and this night was interesting and we included striptease too. The most we did was to strip naked to our top, of course the girls still having their bras and panties and why did the Vodka have to finish then. We went to buy beers, drank a little and everybody were dead tired.

Soon we retired to our room. Showered together with G but was too tired for sex. Woke up at 7am loaded and ready but bad news, her period just started and blood all over the bed. How unlucky can I be. I told her to leave at noon... Php500 tips for hugging me like a bear the whole night.

Day 3
Met up my friends at Jolibee and we proceeded to perimeter again at noon time. My mind was set to find J, the lady whom I DFK for an hour and the first ever php1000 tip I gave, but her phone seemed off. Mamasan said she would come at 3pm but who knows if its the same person we talking about coz they all have nicknames.

While waiting for time I spotted this cutie at Girls Generation. She does not smile but made eye contact. Looks cute and quiet. Lets call her G2, petite lady with shoulder length hair with barbie doll face. Sat her down beside me and she took forever to finish her single lady's drink. Noticed she kept looking at me when I was looking elsewhere. Feeling was right, took her out for php2000. In case she did not meet my expectations, I would ask her to leave and come back for J. We then proceeded to other bars to find suitable ladies for my friends and she did not complained. Even showed us the way to go and which bars are reputable.

Me and G2 left to my room after we combed the whole perimeter and we started to dance to the DJ music in my room... Then finally shower together with her in the steam-room. So so experience but it was quite nice as she showered me from head to toe and I felt like a baby. She requested to dim the lights and we started making love. Finished my 1st shot and we went to Ikabud for authentic local cuisine and its the best meal I ever freaking had in all my AC trips. Why was I not informed of this wonderful place by all my girls except for G2. Its affordable and the bbq sticks and squid were the best. Took trike to and fro at 100pesos per way.

After dinner met up with some sbf bros along the street and brought them to Monsoon Bar. We sat down and G immediately came over but stood at the side after seeing me with G2. I noticed she kept looking at me and I bought her and the mamasans few rounds of lds. Actually me and G has something going on since my first trip in AC and it almost impossible for me to barfine another girl and bringing her to Monsoon Bar, eventually something happened and that was that. I left shortly with a hug and telling me how happy she was to see me followed by non stop messages on my social app.

Anyway we went to Sea Story for a karaoke session and finished bottles of soju, seriously I dislike soju but the ladies love them. It was midnight and it was still early, we went to roof top bar of Penthouse for more food and drinks. Full house in all the cabanas so we took table and chairs to sat beside the pool. Breezy and comforting we shared our experience in AC and started to plan our next trip together again.

We went back to our room for a quick second shot as I have not packed for my afternoon flight. Finally woke up after snoozing for 1 hour and packed my stuffs, she was willing to go at a morning shot and I was shagged as hell. Bid G2 goodbye and tipped her php600 for being so sweet to me.

Day 4
Left to Clark airport and the only regret was not being able to spend time with my girl from Firepit. Missed that super GFE feeling. Oh well, girls are plenty and I always try to go for new girls everyday.

It was great meeting bro Soi6 who is always holding a little thing on his hands that excites girls when they see it. Bro jimfairy thanks for making a great SG50 celebration at Skytrax as we danced all night long. Bro Gem08, there is no one else who can beat you in a sex marathon. Bro prawnaddict, thanks for being able to see more inside bars in perimeter road and your guide to good food and how we should take a jeepney everywhere we go. Php8 jeepney compared to php100 trike ride, you make the judgement.

Guess a big group party was not that bad as we were all decisive in our girls and willing to drink and play. 3 nights in AC is seriously not enough, I would try for a week some time soon.

My next solo trip in November to find some of my contacts and open to find new ladies too. Hope you enjoy the FR.

Last edited by matong36; 15-08-2015 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Ikabud*
Old 14-08-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
levelcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahaha.... wat a great forum frm Bro Matong again.. always wanna go bck to AC after heard his juicy forum..
well done bro for another good round in AC
Old 15-08-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great FR! You deserve the points! Haven't been to AC since 2013. Now I'm itching to go again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
07 August 2015 - 10 August 2015

Finally its time to share the SG50 experience abroad at Clark Pampanga, Angeles City.

Day 1
Arrived into Clark airport with a delay as usual and took our airport transfer to Penthouse hotel. Some of my friends stayed at Central Park Tower Resort which is located directly opposite my hotel. Stayed at CP previously and was very satisfied with the whole stay. This time in Penthouse, rooms are beautiful with a see through bathtub from the bed. The only bad experience we had is that they had two elevator but only one is working, I had to walk down the stairs from my room on 6th floor to the lobby every day coz it takes forever for the lift to arrive. Sometimes it arrives full and we gotta wait again. Anyway whats most important we all had a good room and great time with the girls in AC.

So my group was larger than usual with five chiongsters including myself, this is also a virgin AC trip for one of my colleagues. First stop was at Viking bar at Fields. I spotted a SYT my last trip and wanted to take her for a good time. Fortunately she was yet to be bar fined and I immediately asked her down. She came down wondering who picked her, when the papasan pointed at me, she smiled so sweet and sat beside with me. Lets call her J, a 23 years old petite lady with a lil mouse-like feature and very talkative. Bought her a beer and she took forever to finish it. I eventually took her at php2500 and went to Oppa restaurant for dinner with 2 other friends also got their girls from Viking. The other 2 friends who haven't found their girls went to Las Vegas. We later met up in the L's room huge apartment room which partied with dices and drank Johnnie Walker Black Label and Vodka plus mixers of course. It was all night good fun with some of us getting drunk early and started petting with our girls and other girls.

6am and we retired to our rooms for some love making. First shot and she confessed that she felt good like the first time she had sex. Asked if I woke up in middle of sleep for some more love, she said ok. That was exactly what I did and fired the 2nd shot an hour later. Asked for another round before she left and she willingly accepted, 3rd shot at mid day. Innocent looking lady who knows how to enjoy sex, loving this type of women nowadays. Php500 tips for her good attitude.

Day 2
Took jeepney together towards friendship and she dropped me off at Perimeter to meet up with my friends. Ended up in Orange bar. Plenty of girls and I did not take long to choose mine. She was playing sexy dance with her friend and that caught my eye. Bought drinks for both of them and my friends thought I was getting a threesome, I would except one of them was on code red, so took the other at php2000. Went to have Chow King and did not take long to arrive back to the hotel.

Back in the room she bragged and bragged about her Korean ex boyfriend which we happen to see at Chow King. She said she has gotten over him but apparently not. Fyi, they were together only 4 months. Cant understand how some girls can be so immature. Wasted no time to start ramming her pussy... First time in my life in the midst of thrusting my dick, it turned soft instantly and unable to get up again. I guess the whole bragging spoilt the mood and I politely told her to leave.

Went out by myself to Monsoon bar and found G already with a customer, within seconds she flew over to my table and held my hands. Bought few rounds of drinks for mamasans and lady friends and barfine G out and met my friends for dinner at a Korean restaurant around the corner behind Queens hotel which beat Oppa restaurant hands down in taste, quality and ambience. Met up with the rest for room party time. We drank the final bottle of Vodka and this night was interesting and we included striptease too. The most we did was to strip naked to our top, of course the girls still having their bras and panties and why did the Vodka have to finish then. We went to buy beers, drank a little and everybody were dead tired.

Soon we retired to our room. Showered together with G but was too tired for sex. Woke up at 7am loaded and ready but bad news, her period just started and blood all over the bed. How unlucky can I be. I told her to leave at noon... Php500 tips for hugging me like a bear the whole night.

Day 3
Met up my friends at Jolibee and we proceeded to perimeter again at noon time. My mind was set to find J, the lady whom I DFK for an hour and the first ever php1000 tip I gave, but her phone seemed off. Mamasan said she would come at 3pm but who knows if its the same person we talking about coz they all have nicknames.

While waiting for time I spotted this cutie at Girls Generation. She does not smile but made eye contact. Looks cute and quiet. Lets call her G2, petite lady with shoulder length hair with barbie doll face. Sat her down beside me and she took forever to finish her single lady's drink. Noticed she kept looking at me when I was looking elsewhere. Feeling was right, took her out for php2000. In case she did not meet my expectations, I would ask her to leave and come back for J. We then proceeded to other bars to find suitable ladies for my friends and she did not complained. Even showed us the way to go and which bars are reputable.

Me and G2 left to my room after we combed the whole perimeter and we started to dance to the DJ music in my room... Then finally shower together with her in the steam-room. So so experience but it was quite nice as she showered me from head to toe and I felt like a baby. She requested to dim the lights and we started making love. Finished my 1st shot and we went to Kalibud for authentic local cuisine and its the best meal I ever freaking had in all my AC trips. Why was I not informed of this wonderful place by all my girls except for G2. Its affordable and the bbq sticks and squid were the best. Took trike to and fro at 100pesos per way.

After dinner met up with some sbf bros along the street and brought them to Monsoon Bar. We sat down and G immediately came over but stood at the side after seeing me with G2. I noticed she kept looking at me and I bought her and the mamasans few rounds of lds. Actually me and G has something going on since my first trip in AC and it almost impossible for me to barfine another girl and bringing her to Monsoon Bar, eventually something happened and that was that. I left shortly with a hug and telling me how happy she was to see me followed by non stop messages on my social app.

Anyway we went to Sea Story for a karaoke session and finished bottles of soju, seriously I dislike soju but the ladies love them. It was midnight and it was still early, we went to roof top bar of Penthouse for more food and drinks. Full house in all the cabanas so we took table and chairs to sat beside the pool. Breezy and comforting we shared our experience in AC and started to plan our next trip together again.

We went back to our room for a quick second shot as I have not packed for my afternoon flight. Finally woke up after snoozing for 1 hour and packed my stuffs, she was willing to go at a morning shot and I was shagged as hell. Bid G2 goodbye and tipped her php600 for being so sweet to me.

Day 4
Left to Clark airport and the only regret was not being able to spend time with my girl from Firepit. Missed that super GFE feeling. Oh well, girls are plenty and I always try to go for new girls everyday.

It was great meeting bro Soi6 who is always holding a little thing on his hands that excites girls when they see it. Bro jimfairy thanks for making a great SG50 celebration at Skytrax as we danced all night long. Bro Gem08, there is no one else who can beat you in a sex marathon. Bro prawnaddict, thanks for being able to see more inside bars in perimeter road and your guide to good food and how we should take a jeepney everywhere we go. Php8 jeepney compared to php100 trike ride, you make the judgement.

Guess a big group party was not that bad as we were all decisive in our girls and willing to drink and play. 3 nights in AC is seriously not enough, I would try for a week some time soon.

My next solo trip in November to find some of my contacts and open to find new ladies too. Hope you enjoy the FR.
Old 16-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

AC! Visiting next month. Virgin trip.

Need help to recommend hotels. Budget is $80 - $100.
Please enlighten fresh kuku like me.

I love the idea of thailand where we can just rent a bike and wonder into the unknown. Do they have bike rental in AC? Is it advisable?
Old 17-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Read from page1 for hotels and info to begin with for fresh kuku.
Old 17-08-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
AC! Visiting next month. Virgin trip.

Need help to recommend hotels. Budget is $80 - $100.
Please enlighten fresh kuku like me.

I love the idea of thailand where we can just rent a bike and wonder into the unknown. Do they have bike rental in AC? Is it advisable?
For room rental, for that kind of money .. you are spoilt for choices.

I always got away with below 2000 peso per night (about 60 $ )

Bike ? riding a bike in PH is not recommended, unless you are a local, and can avoid cops and get away with it, and know which road has hit and runs. I suggest you go to AC for fun, not for stress..

And AC is not that kind of place for biking around

Do some read up on what Angeles City is all about.
Old 17-08-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Boss, don't joke can or not? 479 pages and you ask to read from page 1. I'm not asking for spoon fed lah but I did read back about 10 pages. They are just simple questions that few typing can answer mah. I never meant anybody owe me lah... but I believe some kind souls wouldn't mind to reply.

Bro etsy, I did a brief agoda check and know what you mean. But I'm going with my clients and this is the first time I set foot on AC. Want to play safe. I'm looking at Galaxy hotel... Is it a good choice? Is everything within reach?
Old 17-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boss, don't joke can or not? 479 pages and you ask to read from page 1. I'm not asking for spoon fed lah but I did read back about 10 pages. They are just simple questions that few typing can answer mah. I never meant anybody owe me lah... but I believe some kind souls wouldn't mind to reply.

Bro etsy, I did a brief agoda check and know what you mean. But I'm going with my clients and this is the first time I set foot on AC. Want to play safe. I'm looking at Galaxy hotel... Is it a good choice? Is everything within reach?
Dunno about Galaxy Hotel, but .. if you read the last few pages, most regulars prefer Devera.

if you want "Class" look up Lewis Grand or ABC

That's all I can say.

I prefer to stay Phoenix, but I have my own reasons
Old 17-08-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boss, don't joke can or not? 479 pages and you ask to read from page 1. I'm not asking for spoon fed lah but I did read back about 10 pages.
we were actually talking about devera hotel, within the last 10 pages for sure. Matong has just named a few other hotels he complimented. trust me, i did more than 100 pages read up before my first visit.

but bro etsys has a good point, go for relax dont go for stress.
Old 17-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

ABC is the Angeles Beach Club right? a bit over budget... plus me 6 pax... worry lady boss kpkb.

Devera looks ok leh... some more cheaper! Is it near the action?
Kena once in KL... ket kiang don't want book federal in the end 2 taxi fly here there for 3 days... come back do claimant tio gan.
Old 17-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
we were actually talking about devera hotel, within the last 10 pages for sure. Matong has just named a few other hotels he complimented. trust me, i did more than 100 pages read up before my first visit.

but bro etsys has a good point, go for relax dont go for stress.
I know... but was hoping someone can goes like... "80-100 take (this) hotel. you will be in the center of the actions and hotel breakfast is good" , etc...

ok ok... tomorrow have time I read more more...
Old 17-08-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
ABC is the Angeles Beach Club right? a bit over budget... plus me 6 pax... worry lady boss kpkb.
ABC - yes, Angeles Beach Club.

Go to Agoda, key in Devera, and see the map, and see what's around

I know some guys who will swear by Clarkton, and some will swear by Phoenix (me) .. but .. once you read how to go about, doesn't make a difference I guess.

Quote:
I know... but was hoping someone can goes like... "80-100 take (this) hotel. you will be in the center of the actions and hotel breakfast is good" , etc...

ok ok... tomorrow have time I read more more...
now, if you see where Devera is located, just it's at the edge, but not too far- I guess with the great vote of Confidence often given here, go with that .. says me
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1