The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsamurai1 View Post
Sir pom went quiet for few days already....
Walaueh, Pom is very moved by such concerns about Pom's well being.

Wildboar and Pom wanted to do the Titanic epic stance: "I jump you jump" like this:

but, she said nvm someone will jump on our behalf...diong ....thump

BTW, Pom was lucky that Pom never like to show up at ACE before 12 midnight so that night escaped the so-called drag net. Wildboar also escaped but did not jump down.

BTW:

The following cheongsters are accounted for and did not naik roti car:

(1) Pom - busy playing with new type of cocksicles
(2) Konkam - teddy bear caught by Vietcongs and hiding in the Cuci tunnel somewhere nearer the sky
(3) Shylook - informed us about the raid and the outcomes, better than CNN of KNN
(4) Dyelook - ACE is never his happy hunting ground, He is having a perintah berkurung at his harlem
(5) Papekutz just reported safe and sound

Thanks for all your concerns. It is indeed a very sad news for ACE and their girls there.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 29-07-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Walaueh, Pom is very moved by such concerns about Pom's well being.

Wildboar and Pom wanted to do the Titanic epic stance: "I jump you jump" like this:

but, she said nvm someone will jump on our behalf...diong ....thump

BTW, Pom was lucky that Pom never like to show up at ACE before 12 midnight so that night escaped the so-called drag net. Wildboar also escaped but did not jump down.

BTW:

The following cheongsters are accounted for and did not naik roti car:

(1) Pom - busy playing with new type of cocksicles
(2) Konkam - teddy bear caught by Vietcongs and hiding in the Cuci tunnel somewhere nearer the sky
(3) Shylook - informed us about the raid and the outcomes, better than CNN of KNN
(4) Dyelook - ACE is never his happy hunting ground, He is having a perintah berkurung at his harlem
(5) Papekutz just reported safe and sound

Thanks for all your concerns. It is indeed a very sad news for ACE and their girls there.
Glad to know all of you are safe and sound.
Wonder where will the typhoon hit next? So far it has been on the northern half of the peninsula in places like KL, Ipoh, Penang etc..... I suspect the next wave will be southern side like JB, Malacca etc.
Old 29-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Whoa. I'll be in KL end of Aug and was planning to visit ACE. Looks like have to find new cheonging place already
Old 29-07-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Alwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of light

Today drop by ACE

The place operates today. FLs are much more lesser, and place very dark today. Not much of crowd, also side report wisma i***h, also operates. Dino type MILFs.

Still different taste for everyone.
Old 29-07-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stylec4444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad all is ok!and hopefully everyone will be ok now onwards with or without the ops.
Old 29-07-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
when wanna come find me?
You bo jio. How I know when you go out hunting?😂
Old 29-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
You bo jio. How I know when you go out hunting?😂
okok... i dingdong you next time...
Old 29-07-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

ACE's days are numbered?
Old 29-07-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
ACE's days are numbered?
dont think so... but theres always OS to save the horny days incase of emergency tap drippage...
Old 29-07-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
ACE's days are numbered?
We had previously gone through ACE curfew which those mata-mata only allowed a tight time frame to operate (from 9 am till 11 am) due to breakdown in negotiations for a "raise" for those mata-mata.

Pom remembers that during those months, even those veli lansi WL's pulled Pom's shirt begging to be fucked.

After the curfew was lifted those lansi WL's went back to their modus operandi and no hew Pom .....luckily Pom did not bonk them as Pom hates "attitude girls"

Pom does not think ACE will die off.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 29-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Phi Phi no dongding Pom ah? Just cos Pom does not drink kopi-o gas dun be lidat no hew Pom
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 30-07-2019, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Phi Phi no dongding Pom ah? Just cos Pom does not drink kopi-o gas dun be lidat no hew Pom
no dingdong but buzzbuzz ok...
Old 30-07-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro dyelook aka bigcock why no dingdong little bro ah? dont be like that
Old 30-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBlobfish View Post
This is unfortunate... I hope somebody of the arrested guys can report on how it went. How long did it take to be released? Was there just a fine paid, or more serious consequences?
those arrested are refugees or foreign worker without working permit. i also dont know what is going to be happened to them.
Old 30-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Whoa. I'll be in KL end of Aug and was planning to visit ACE. Looks like have to find new cheonging place already
place resurrecting soon

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1