The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 20
FLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

Yes, I would.

I used to go to one MP on a regular basis (pre-COVID days). Had a regular ML to massage me as she knew all my aching areas.

My sessions were all clean initially and we chatted while she worked on my sore body. However, there was one session where after she finished massaging my back and asked me to flip over, she automatically started to work on my rod & nuts.

I remembered that our eyes met, but nothing was said, we just smiled at each other. The HJ was sensual and it was not before long that I was expended.

Once the session was over, she helped me to clean up. I dressed up, gave her my tip without asking for "the rates", she accepted it gracefully and I left a happy man.

This carried on for many sessions after that, until she RTC.

Last edited by FLover; 15-03-2021 at 04:48 PM.
Old 15-03-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfury View Post
Standard shd be 50.. but some places cunning.. tell the newbies 80 w autoroam.
I hate the $80 for 3G roam, $100 for full roam bullshit.
Old 15-03-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Ask first what u going to get before u start. If not halfway, need pay more half and u lanlan
Old 23-03-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

I encounter that sometimes as well, no mention of price and ML just starts stroking. Some will then signal halfway through the price, and I will normally ask them to move closer for roaming. If no roaming then I will stop them. Only 1 then stopped the job, the rest all ok although sometimes with limited roaming.

However, I also encounter a case where I was happily enjoying the moment and heard arguments outside. My ML quickly wiped her hands and went out. After a while came back in and turned out that one guy tried to leave without paying. I asked her if it's cos the guy nv get to enjoy.

Her side of the story is that her colleague agreed on $50 with her client who is around his 30s, then the guy after exploded went to take shower, dressed up and her colleague claimed that the guy then pretended to be taking out his wallet while walking to the room door, then just open the room door and tried to brisk walk out of the shop

End up arguing along the corridor. If it's true then it's also wah lao eh, want to play don't want to pay type. Not sure how it ended though as my ML came in to finish the job for me (took a while to get me hard again though as I thought it's a raid and went soft )
Old 26-03-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe the ML will inform you the price before any action.

Current price is like $50 for very basic HJ and $80 for limited roaming....

Most of the time the ML will get upset if you do nothing...

For those who can afford please enjoy.
Old 29-03-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Alot place 80 basket
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1