The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 22-12-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Utd have lost 3 games, but win their game in hand and will only be 2-points behind us.

Draws in this league are really so costly. VAR robbed us of 4-more points in the away games to Everton and Brighton.

That said, things change quickly in this league.. I mean, Spurs were Title contenders 8 days ago and now they're out of the top four.. What doesn't change though is that we are, by far, the best team...

City play Chelsea & Everton in the next 3
Leicester play Utd next Sunday
Utd play Leicester and Villa in the next 3
they're all going to drop points

We just have to do our own thing; win games, not worry about the others.
you are right, we just have to carry on winning as many games as we can.

as for the rest, best if they all draw, then the gap will open up further.
Old 22-12-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool star Mohamed Salah wins new Fans' Footballer of the Year award

Old 23-12-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mohamed Salah is the top scorer in the Premier League with 13 goals

Old 24-12-2020, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Xmas from the Reds

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 24-12-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Inside Training: Reds get into Christmas spirit at AXA Training Centre

Old 24-12-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw the above on YouTube.

So happy to see an almost full squad save for long term injuries VVD and Gomez...now only need Jota back and the rest to stay fit and sharp, then here we go.

Naturally most happy and glad to see Thiago back in full training at long last. Can't wait to see him unleashed against United soon.

Merry Christmas to all you Reds fans out there
Old 24-12-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Merry X'mas to all the LIVERPULIANS here!
EPL, FA Cup & CL titles for Pool this season!
Old 25-12-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v West Brom x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55371882
Old 25-12-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
MU not too far behind in the table with game in hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Utd have lost 3 games, but win their game in hand and will only be 2-points behind us.
Man U will not be a team I will worry about yet. They do not have the same quality in their squad when compared to Chelsea or Man City. They are more like Spurs or Leicester with a reasonably good starting 11. If any injuries happen to key players, results suffer as squad players are of a much lower standard than starting 11. Man U has been very lucky with late goals this season.

What I do observe is many Man U fans wearing their jerseys these 2 weeks. When the results are better, suddenly support the team again. When the team was in 13th to 15th place earlier this season, all the jerseys keep in cupboard. Plastic fans.

There was a very funny comment on Facebook for a Liverpool related page. The post was about the recent list of Liverpool Academy players who played in the first team recently. A Man U supporter wrote (Man U's academy has better players than Liverpool's academy). A Liverpool fan replied (Man U's academy players are also better than their Man U First Team players... ouch )
Old 25-12-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 736 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v West Brom

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...n-over-chelsea

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 26-12-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Liverpool v West Brom x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55371882
Charlie prediction: 2-0
Old 27-12-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

nice 2-2 draw for 2nd, 3rd place teams.
Old 27-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
nice 2-2 draw for 2nd, 3rd place teams.
Not only that, Chelsea lost also...
Old 27-12-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Not only that, Chelsea lost also...
Their manager's big mouth, karma
Old 27-12-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

WBA not easy team to handle, Pool lost 3-2 @home the last time they met in Jan18'....So most important just play it safe, get the job done n secure the 3pts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1