The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
no forum lah...just personal trip without cheonging...mostly site seeing...

Wah......go Wetnam to visit sites ah??? Construction sites ah???

I rather go see "interesting sights"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Replied this same statement from you before liao but maybe you missed reading so I repost to help you

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
but still ladyboss flock to you....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-04-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah......go Wetnam to visit sites ah??? Construction sites ah???

I rather go see "interesting sights"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
sight seeing lah...haha...why bother to spell check...

Old 27-04-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am a paying customer and not driver...CSGT stopped taxi and not me lah...sometimes your imagination are beyond bewilderment...

I no no mah cos you always say u only take xe om and not tecksee mah

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-04-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wee woo weet!!!!! I changed my mind liao, I accept this latest offer

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-04-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:

I await your kind intro but make sure this LadyBoss is not over 22years old can liao kekekeke

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-04-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
I no no mah cos you always say u only take xe om and not tecksee mah

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
alo...take taxi becos more than 1 passenger lah...xe om mostly in hcm when alone...

Old 28-04-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wee woo weet!!!!! I changed my mind liao, I accept this latest offer

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Quote:
I await your kind intro but make sure this LadyBoss is not over 22years old can liao kekekeke

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

ladyboys lah...you wait long ladyboss all MILF you not keen lah...

Old 28-04-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Secretariat turns down Ho Chi Minh City proposal on fireworks for Reunification Day

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/27/2017 15:05 GMT + 7

Ho Chi Minh City will not hold fireworks shows in commemoration of the 42th anniversary of Reunification Day (April 30), municipal leaders confirmed on Thursday.

In mid-April, Ho Chi Minh City authorities filed a petition to the government, asking to host one high-range and three low-range pyrotechnic shows, along with other commemorative and artistic activities, on the evening of April 30.

The government then transferred the petition to the Secretariat of the Central Committee of the Communist Party, the Party’s highest implementation body, which eventually rejected the proposal.

“The Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee had officially consulted the Secretariat, which gave a ‘no’ answer on Tuesday,” the city’s deputy chairwoman, Nguyen Thi Thu, said at a meeting on Thursday.

Thu gave no further detail as to why the April 30 fireworks shows were turned down by the Party’s implementation body.

Last year, the Secretariat also requested that all provinces and cities not hold fireworks displays during Tet, or the Lunar New Year, falling late January 2017, and instead redirect funds earmarked for the shows to support the poor.

Salaried workers in Vietnam will have a long holiday, starting this weekend, celebrating Reunification Day and Labor Day (May 1). They will return to work on Wednesday next week.

Old 28-04-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Top executive of BMW dealer in Vietnam arrested on smuggling charges

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/27/2017 16:12 GMT + 7

Nguyen Dang Thao is seen in this photo posted on Euro Auto's website

Three people, including the top executive of the authorized Vietnamese dealership of BMW, have been arrested in an investigation involving a batch of the German luxury cars smuggled into Vietnam.

Officers of the economic police unit under the Ministry of Public Security (C46) confirmed on Thursday that one of the arrestees is Nguyen Dang Thao, general director of Ho Chi Minh City-based Euro Auto, while keeping the names of the other two undisclosed.

Some local media sources said Thao no longer keeps the executive post at Euro Auto – BMW’s official authorized importer in Vietnam providing renowned BMW products and services.

However, the company’s board section on Euro Auto’s website still lists Thao as the general director, according to a check on Thursday by Tuoi Tre News.

The arrest came after the C46 launched a probe into Euro Auto importing and selling a suspicious batch of BMW cars late last year.

In December 2016, the BWM dealer was found to have sold a shipment of imported cars while it was still pending clearance from the Ho Chi Minh City customs agency, in addition to violating multiple regulations, according to the finance ministry.

Euro Auto was also unable to present certificates of origin (C/O) and other papers, documents, and receipts for its imports – a sign of fraud and customer scamming.

An inspection by the finance ministry found that Euro Auto had used fake documents, such as sales contracts and commercial receipts, to import the BMW cars in question.

Also in December, the finance ministry requested that the Ho Chi Minh City customs department suspend all shipments imported by Euro Auto from clearing customs and call on the municipal procuracy to launch a probe into the import and business activities of the car dealership.

The investigation was initiated shortly after, and the three individuals involved were arrested four months thereafter.

Nguyen Dang Thao had been Euro Auto’s director of sales and marketing before being appointed general director in 2015.

Old 28-04-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Da Lat residents brace for evacuation amid risk of house collapse

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/27/2017 19:19 GMT + 7

Residents living on two streets in Da Lat City have been told to prepare for an emergency evacuation after major cracks began appearing along the ground and in house walls.

Hoteliers and accommodation service providers in the vicinity have also been asked to temporarily pause their business operations while authorities investigate the cause of the reported damage to land and residences.

On Wednesday afternoon, the People’s Committee of Da Lat City in the Central Highlands region held an emergency meeting to review the condition of land on Nguyen Van Troi and Truong Cong Dinh Streets, where long, large cracks have been reported by residents inside their houses and on the sidewalks.

The cracks appeared early the same morning in as many as 13 houses, accompanied by signs of slight land subsidence.

Houses numbered 17-31 on Nguyen Van Troi were among the most gravely affected, with cracks appearing not only in walls but also on stairs, corners, and connections with nearby houses.

A thin, 30-meter long crack could be seen running along the pavement on Nguyen Van Troi Street, while several chopstick-sized cracks were also visible at the feet of houses in the area.

continue reading here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/40717/...house-collapse

Old 28-04-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Saigon’s subway, environment projects hindered by insufficient capital allocation

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/27/2017 18:32 GMT + 7

The future of two costly megaprojects in Ho Chi Minh City is at risk due to insufficient capital from the state budget.

The metro line No.1, the first-ever subway system in the southern Vietnamese metropolis, and the second phase of a project to improve the city’s water environment are both partially funded by official development assistance (ODA).

ODA is considered part of the state budget, with the government in charge of disbursing the money to specific projects.

However, the government’s ODA allocations for these Ho Chi Minh City megaprojects have been lower than needed, putting their construction on the verge of cessation due to a shortage of capital.

Since the third quarter of last year, Ho Chi Minh City has been using its own budget to pay contractors in order to keep construction going, but municipal authorities say this temporary solution cannot last long.

Less than 50 percent disbursed

The metro line No.1, connecting Ben Thanh Terminal in District 1 with Suoi Tien Terminal in District 9, is expected to have VND41.8 trillion (US$1.87 billion) of its total investment covered by ODA.

Vietnam has closed three ODA agreements totaling more than VND31 trillion ($1.38 billion) in credit for the subway project.

However, as of April 2017, only 34 percent of the total ODA pledged for the project had been disbursed.

click here to continue reading
http://tuoitrenews.vn/business/40716...tal-allocation

Old 02-05-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
ladyboys lah...you wait long ladyboss all MILF you not keen lah..
Quote:
Its ok I regretfully decline your kind offer, my head not so big cannot wear such a big hat. will definitely not fight with you for this honour as I know my own lowly peasant position

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Original position no change so my reply same

Quote:

I still prefer this offer from you, this one also no change cos I am not prata man keep changing my words......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 02-05-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Original position no change so my reply same

I still prefer this offer from you, this one also no change cos I am not prata man keep changing my words......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
no change in my reply too...only ladboys flocked to you and love you deep...

Old 02-05-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Saigon’s subway, environment projects hindered by insufficient capital allocation

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/27/2017 18:32 GMT + 7

The future of two costly megaprojects in Ho Chi Minh City is at risk due to insufficient capital from the state budget.

This is always the norm for all mega projects there thats why they always take double the original schedule to complete

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1