The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-05-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
coventrycity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
me too i prefer nasi lemak they r very wild
i still remember one of my fish was from batam...

even when she went back to her village, either she or i will visit to fuck each other raw

thinking about how tight and juicy she was really makes me so hard...

now no more contact lol
Old 01-05-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

I want to try info maid but I got no luck with indo at all lol
Old 01-05-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

Found a Indo maid here in SKOUT app. Just broken up with boyfriend cos bf's mom cannot accept her as a maid. Keep wanting to chat and sometimes chat dirty with me. Also keep wanting to meet up, scare she will be sticky so I don't want to meet up. Now say her hometown house needs repair and ask me to find part time for her but I told her difficult to find cos she got employer. Now she suggests we do sex and I pay her money. Keep saying she want to find serious bf here but now ask me this. Also say her neighbor maid friend got old man bf here, always get money after sex from him. Dunno want to trust her or not. We have been chatting for about 3 weeks already.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Ask her send you some nude photos if she is interested and share with us. Maybe some of our bros here already up her she use the same story. If you pay her for sex never pay too much or you will spoil the market. Bro they can be thrust but not be trust.

Last edited by ahkong; 01-05-2017 at 11:39 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

how many bros here had made singapore proud last sunday

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 01-05-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Found a Indo maid here in SKOUT app. Just broken up with boyfriend cos bf's mom cannot accept her as a maid. Keep wanting to chat and sometimes chat dirty with me. Also keep wanting to meet up, scare she will be sticky so I don't want to meet up. Now say her hometown house needs repair and ask me to find part time for her but I told her difficult to find cos she got employer. Now she suggests we do sex and I pay her money. Keep saying she want to find serious bf here but now ask me this. Also say her neighbor maid friend got old man bf here, always get money after sex from him. Dunno want to trust her or not. We have been chatting for about 3 weeks already.
bro share with bros here if you scare to up her, maybe she old bird already, btw how much she ask you to pay after sex ?
Old 01-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Ask her send you some nude photos if she is interested and share with us. Maybe some of our bros here already up her she use the same story. If you pay her for sex never pay too much or you will spoil the market. Bro they can be thrust but not be trust.
I tried last time but she says she never send sexy photos, so I think nude is confirm don't have...
Old 01-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belt View Post
bro share with bros here if you scare to up her, maybe she old bird already, btw how much she ask you to pay after sex ?
The photos in the app cannot save leh... She never say how much yet...
Old 01-05-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 18
BLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant future

One of the horny maid I had met

Old 01-05-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKITES View Post
One of the horny maid I had met

Not bad .. where u hook her up bro ?
Old 01-05-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 11
JuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to behold

anyone got this feeling that indo maids are harder to hook then pinoys

Waiting for New Post
Old 01-05-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuOn View Post

Agree . Indo maids are really really hard
Old 01-05-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKITES View Post

WoW ... nice and slutty

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 01-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 8
Msuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to behold

Amazing maid everywhere
Old 01-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuOn View Post
Ya, go city plaza, very difficult. Go lp is easier. 3rd level near toilet got many indo maid wearing head gear sitting there. Scare to approach, don't know is it they local minah. The feeling must be very shiok, when they sucking like drinking from a straw until the sperm bank goes totally empty, while she has her head gear on. If i just screw n shoot out, it doesn't really emptied. Few time already, i ask the pinay maid to suck it out until empty, not a single drop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1