The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Fake news

Taikok,
I want to set up a discussion about so call fake news...
In politic, the facts are not as important as the way the facts are presented...it could be presented in a positive light or negative light....

The so called fake news or fake info....with statements like "her service is very good"...." very big boob".... and other similar statements.....
In my mind, I was thinking how big is the boobs or how good its the service????
Want some input from senior taikok..... is fake info is a matter of perception or is it a statement that is so subjective that we cannot pin them down to fault them. Or are we suppose to be un trusting views to any info the OKT's posting.....hehehe....

Cheers.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Fake news

I would discount at least 90% off any okt site fr and also pic...gone are the days where each fl recommended are personally vetted, now its just a matter of submitting a photo without any verification and its posted on okt site for ad...
Old 01-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
makeithappen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
I would discount at least 90% off any okt site fr and also pic...gone are the days where each fl recommended are personally vetted, now its just a matter of submitting a photo without any verification and its posted on okt site for ad...
So only left with 10%?
Old 01-05-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Hi bro,
So by your definition, an FL's boobs rating size G cupped should be discounted to -A cupped lor.....hahahaha....

Cheers...
Old 01-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light

I totally don't believe what I read online nowadays . Best is to experience it yourself .
Old 01-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ganCoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldslywolf View Post
I totally don't believe what I read online nowadays . Best is to experience it yourself .
Agree with you bro
Old 01-05-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldslywolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganCoup View Post
Agree with you bro
Hi bro,
How do we know what are we getting into before we booked?

Cheers.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nowadays there are so many fake news and spammers and tiraks that it's hard to trust most things posted. Look at all the funny wars in the forum and you really wonder what these people are after. Are the girls really their wives or giving them free sex for all these unnecessary warfare. Fake news are also generated by okts after this forum became so popular as a place to go to for finding the best package and also advertising to increase business. Quite sad but it's a fact of life in anything and everything these days, not just confined to sex.
Even Donald Trump has this problem....Haha. Cheers and happy holiday to all.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

They used a Template engraved with tempting seductive words.
Top notch marketing.
Only trust FRs by reputable Bros,

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 01-05-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Nowadays there are so many fake news and spammers and tiraks that it's hard to trust most things posted. Look at all the funny wars in the forum and you really wonder what these people are after. Are the girls really their wives or giving them free sex for all these unnecessary warfare. Fake news are also generated by okts after this forum became so popular as a place to go to for finding the best package and also advertising to increase business. Quite sad but it's a fact of life in anything and everything these days, not just confined to sex.
Even Donald Trump has this problem....Haha. Cheers and happy holiday to all.
Hi Bro,
well said.

Cheers,
Old 01-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangzzz View Post
They used a Template engraved with tempting seductive words.
Top notch marketing.
Only trust FRs by reputable Bros,
bro,
Where do we the draw the line between the seductive words. the Top notch marketing. The misleading marketing. Fake news. where do we draw the line?
for example...."she came on the me" compare to "she accepted my advances"
The end result is she went back with me, would the style of writing a bit misleading?
I just see so many write up that push he fact one sided....
Are we suppose to read between the lines....
Cheers.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Hi bro,
So by your definition, an FL's boobs rating size G cupped should be discounted to -A cupped lor.....hahahaha....

Cheers...
haha yeah everything from boobs, age, looks etc all must discount 90%... even wl admit themselves pic normally younger days and age normally okt tell them to understate..especially those i encounter from land of smiles...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1