The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2010, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold
Post General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)

This thread is basically a list of some of the useful threads by gor gors here, and also some information from my point of view, which may be able to help newbies roughly understand more about petain.

HOW TO GET THERE???
Thread: <<Directions to petain>> by Kuatos

WHATS THE OPERATING HOURS???

General operating hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm Daily
However, some ladies start work later, and some go back earlier.
From my observation, most ladies arrive after 1pm, and many popular ladies leave at around 7 pm

WHATS THE BEST TIME???
Suggested 2pm to 4pm weekdays.
This is the time when its less crowded, and also most of the ladies are available. (also just nice just finish lunch, got energy piak piak)

HOWS THE PRICE LIKE?
Thread: <<Petain S-List (PSL)>> by boysg
From $20 to $50. (includes CD and room.) You can refer to bro boysg's thread for a list of girls, their price, ratings, name, location and additonal details.

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS OF LADIES???
You can look around for threads on ladies. However, liking or not is really up to individual. Everyone have diff preferences.

my personal recommendations:
H10R1A Rina
H11R5 Rose
H12R15 Joey
H24R12 Diamond

ANY LADIES I SHOULD AVOID???
Thread: <<Rooms That Should Be Avoided In PT!>> by MrBombastic
Sometimes I feel that not everyone encounter the same situation

A lady previously told me that a customer comes in and act like a bastard, then say if she don't provide him what he wants, he will write about her on internet (I suppose is SBF) Then she purposely don do properly....Not sure if she got complained, as I did not see anything bad about her so far. They are helping you to fulfill your desires. They are not your slaves..... Please respect the lady..... Treat people with respect, then you will have the favor returned.

Furthermore, the ladies are also humans, and have emotions. They may be feeling down on a particular day. There are days when you feel moody and somehow bring it to work too right?

GOT FRs???

Got.... In fact, alot.......... please look around yourself for this...........
The general FR thread: <<All Petain FR experience>> by peter69on

PS: I am not sure if it is alright to post links to other bro's thread..... Please tell me if its not, and I will delete this thread........

DO tell me if there is any error in the information I have given, so I can make amendments as accordingly.

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 25-08-2010, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
This thread is basically a list of some of the useful threads by gor gors here, and also some information from my point of view, which may be able to help newbies roughly understand more about petain.

HOW TO GET THERE???

From my observation, most ladies arrive after 1pm, and many popular ladies leave at around 7 pm

WHATS THE BEST TIME???
This is the time when its less crowded, and also most of the ladies are available. (also just nice just finish lunch, got energy piak piak)

HOWS THE PRICE LIKE?
From $20 to $50. (includes CD and room.) You can refer to bro boysg's thread for a list of girls, their price, ratings, name, location and additonal details.

You can look around for threads on ladies. However, liking or not is really up to individual. Everyone have diff preferences.

H10R1A Rina
H11R5 Rose
H12R15 Joey
H24R12 Diamond

A lady previously told me that a customer comes in and act like a bastard, then say if she don't provide him what he wants, he will write about her on internet (I suppose is SBF) Then she purposely don do properly....Not sure if she got complained, as I did not see anything bad about her so far. They are helping you to fulfill your desires. They are not your slaves..... Please respect the lady..... Treat people with respect, then you will have the favor returned.

Furthermore, the ladies are also humans, and have emotions. They may be feeling down on a particular day. There are days when you feel moody and somehow bring it to work too right?

GOT FRs???

PS: I am not sure if it is alright to post links to other bro's thread..... Please tell me if its not, and I will delete this thread........

DO tell me if there is any error in the information I have given, so I can make amendments as accordingly.

Gooood information...

cheers
Old 25-08-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should add one more line. Not recommended for those under 25 years of age. Otherwise they maybe faaking their mothers or aunties.
Old 25-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Samster

kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
You should add one more line. Not recommended for those under 25 years of age. Otherwise they maybe faaking their mothers or aunties.
LOLZ bro...... I am 20 here...........LOLZ~~~ doesn't matter for me though, I prefer older ladies..... My current GF is 26.........LOLZ.......

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 25-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
LOLZ bro...... I am 20 here...........LOLZ~~~ doesn't matter for me though, I prefer older ladies..... My current GF is 26.........LOLZ.......
Wah lau, you 20 ah?! And Bro xdestinyfate is 21. Damn, getting younger and younger! Just take care Bros. I will not pep talk you because you are already in the right state of mind and whatever decisions you make, is all up to you.

Cheers.
Old 25-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)

I see, PT brothels had started new young punk customers, so was i 25yrs ago. It brought back old memory of 4xrolls of shop houses. Red lights and, that time pink tissues.

The benefits of new comers, brothers this gen has better quality WLs, within reach of tpt. I think customers r more friendly unliked, i say 10yrs ago gangsters who were creating troubles.

Newbies, well mine friends learn to respect the seniors of this website as well as non members. We have much to share with everybody.

Btw, as at now 2x 95% accurate things, 1 the PSL is almost correct and, second Violet H14R06, the hottest WL at PT brothels. She is $50 nothing less.

Welcome on board!
Old 25-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)

And, pls do everybody a favour. Control the WLs profits, that is spend in a wise matter. Watch our spending carefully.

Enjoy!
Old 25-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Wah lau, you 20 ah?! And Bro xdestinyfate is 21. Damn, getting younger and younger! Just take care Bros. I will not pep talk you because you are already in the right state of mind and whatever decisions you make, is all up to you.

Cheers.
Lolz.... maybe we can start youth group!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
And, pls do everybody a favour. Control the WLs profits, that is spend in a wise matter. Watch our spending carefully.

Enjoy!
bro, don really understand what u mean can explain?

Old 26-08-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!

Quote:

HOW TO GET THERE???

WHATS THE BEST TIME???

HOWS THE PRICE LIKE?

H10R1A Rina
H11R5 Rose
H12R15 Joey
H24R12 Diamond

GOT FRs???

i wanna say a BIG BIG THANKS for this info... THANKS ALOTT!!
Old 26-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

Wink General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)

Quote:

bro, don really understand what u mean can explain?
Good member, i will try to bring message across, as u r aware mine English is ltd. Many sex workers r making $, everybody same 1 rich become blinded, in that sense. She may become 1, action like 2, too SOP service and, what really pissed me off.

Not feeling well also go to work, operate her trade. I customer not well also stay at home. I think many members and non members also had this morale. 1 method i said, control manage how we spend. Me i have made 2trips total $100, i stopped.

Sometimes, i think this could also be manage our darkside which is evil.
Old 26-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)

Well done !
Perhaps Towkay Sam or the Mods should rate this thread as a sticky

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 06-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
darkism is Cool - loads of Potential

nice guide. Now i know how to go. Lol
Old 07-09-2010, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=kuatos;5151763]Lolz.... maybe we can start youth group!!!

YOG = YOP = Youth Of PETAIN

President of YOP bro fornicator carrying the torch.
flag carried by our 3 captains -bro bombastic, bro jacky43, bro austin69

cheers
Old 07-09-2010, 04:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexy_net_pro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks alot!! Pro
Old 07-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Fetish Joe;5189091]
Quote:

YOG = YOP = Youth Of PETAIN

President of YOP bro fornicator carrying the torch.
flag carried by our 3 captains -bro bombastic, bro jacky43, bro austin69

cheers
Wah lau, first "PT Quality Checker", then "guru of PT", "PT king" some more, and now "President of YOP".

Thank you Bros but this is getting scary, haha, hope you don't mind I lay low for a while.

Like I always say, I am just a simple Bro who just want to have fun and sexual pleasure.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1