The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-05-2013, 12:41 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up 『WOAH!』Super HOT & SEXY Shuang Shuang : The 火辣辣 Masseuse With A☆ Services 『WOAH!』

Get Her Contact Number Here

Name: Shuang Shuang 双双
Attitude: Hardworking & Have The Strength
Body: Refer to Pics
Boobs: 34 B
GFE: Bubbly, Fun Loving & Sexy
Height: 166cm
Weight: 49kg
Looks: Slutty & Seducing
Room: Discreet, Cozy & Clean!
Language: Chinese SMSes or Calls only

Her Massage Package Includes:

Auto Roaming : Upper Body Allow
Mo Sha : 磨沙
Oil Massage : 油推
Shiatsu : 指压
Head Massage : 头疗
HDLY : 海底捞月
Breast Massage : 胸推
Hand Job : 打飞机
JuaGen : 抓根
☆BJ With Cap : 口交用套☆ (Please Bring Your Own Cap & Request If You Want This Service)

Services that She don't provides:
FJ & Other Services That Are Not Mention Above

Damages:
$90/One Massage Package With One HandJob Or BJ/70 Mins

Her Operating Hours:
Daily from 10 am to Late Night

♥♥♥ Super Cozy Room With Massage Bed Included♥♥♥

Call Shuang Shuang @ 9811 6139

Last edited by SongDa; 03-09-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Old 27-05-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Re: 『WOAH!』Super HOT & SEXY Shuang Shuang : The 火辣辣 Masseuse With A☆ Services 『WOAH!』

Compilation of Reports For Shuang Shuang : Thank You Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplexity
Thanks SongDa for the contact.

My summary, for those who are into looks (demure kind) and nice body and no FJ, this is a must try!!!!

Here is my FR.
I SMS-ed her and booked her for 1PM. Her place is quite easy to find if you drive. but carpark during that time is a mess...

Reached her place at 1pm, she called me to direct me upstairs. when reached, she greeted me with a great smile. Her teeth is very nice, producing a very warm smile.

She is quite chatty. No Problems there for me. Her features are very distinguished and looks like some taiwan mei mei to me. She is thin built but her chest is nicely shaped. First impression is that this is the best thing that happened to me whole day!

Her room is spacious. comes with mood lighting and light music. The bathroom is attached and is quite big as well. Whats more, her place comes with a nice massage bed. she will lay clean towels for you. No problems there again! She turned off her handphone without me hinting her to. This to me is a game maker. I liked her already!

Small chat finish, i stripped down to my birthday suit and laid face down for her to start her mosha. Her skills are not bad by my book, although she says she is still practising.
After Mosha, time for bath. After the bath, lay down for a relaxing massage.
Her shoulder massage is quite nice. the power and accuracy is there. she identified a tendon that was tight and helped me massage that area with extra strength to "loosen" it. very nice i would say.

Rest of the massage was quite ok as well. feels like Bali massage without aroma therapy. A short while later she gave me a sensual HDLY. its quite nice and very very sensual. She knows what she is doing.... really.

After that she started with some handjob when i asked her casually whether she knows juagen. She replied, yes, i know juagen! YES. Juagen. she says she never listed this because some ppl cannot stand the pain. I agree with her as i tried painful ones before. She constantly checks if its too painful for me. Another plus point.

Then came her BJ. she knew i took a condom up and she opened it and help me wear it.. the way she does it is quite sexy, with her mouth and fingers. It was a great BJ, slurping and moaning at the right time. I was being blown by an attractive girl! OMG!

After the deed was done, i realised it was already 2+PM. i overstayed, but there wasn't a hint of negativity coming from her. I paid then i left.

Looks : 8/10 (the last time i gave this was Bing Bing)
Mo Sha : 磨沙 - 8/10
HDLY : 海底捞月 - 8/10
Oil Massage : 油推 - 8/10
Juagen Hand Job - 8/10
BJ With Cap : 口交用套 - 8/10

Unforgettable experience for me. For bros who are thinking about trying this demure lady, think no more.

Thumbs up from me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
Visited Shuang Shuang last week and it was fantastic. Recommended for fellow samsters looking for good massage by a pretty lady.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Mosha: 7.5/10
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ: 7.5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHana89
Visited Shuang X2 last week..

here is my FR..

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Mosha: 7.5/10
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ:7.5/10
FJ:NA (She doesn't do FJ please don't force her)
RTM: YES
Overall: 8/10
Room: 9/10 (Clean and Cosy room)

Shes a gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teatree
Try Shuang shuang last week and she is really good for mosha and massage.
Just to keep report short, she is worth $88. Highly recommended for massge lover.

Look:7.5/10
Massage:8/10
Mosha:8/10
Roaming : everywhere
HJ:6/10
BBBJ:8/10 ( I did not bring cap)
RTF: why not....definitely!
$$$$$: $100 (include tip)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118
Tried Shuang Shuang last week, she really use her strength to massage cause you can hear she is panting. The 60mins was well make used of also.
overall very value for money.

Looks:6.5
Massage:8
Mosha : 8
HJ:8
GFE:7
RTM: Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atami
Tried Shuang Shuang recently. Location is discreet yet easy to find with ample parking nearby. Sweet lady with great attitude.

Looks: 7/10 easily. One of the better looking ones around.
Body: 8/10 Slim with nice boobs
Mosha: Feels good. Only thumbs down was bedroom did not come with attached bathroom.
Massage: 6/10 Had better ones
H/J: 7/10 Very patient and did not rush. Even clean up my brother with wet tissue after cum.
Overall: Good experience and she has great attitude. Did not rush even though exceeded 70 minutes.
Damage: $100 including tips
RTM: Sure. A definite yes if she could find a room with attached bathroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyStan
Long overdue FR on Shuang Shuang. Quoted Bro Simplexity here coz his FR (MR actually) is quite apt and I decided to book Shuang Shuang after reading it.

Shuang Shuang
Looks: 7/10 (I agree w/ Bro Simplexity, truely "the best thing that happened to me that day
Body: 7/10 (Relatively tall, Petite & Slim)
Boobs: 7/5/10 (Nicely Shaped. A lil fake tho but who cares so long its squeezable)
Attitude: 7/10 (Svc Orientated)
GFE: 7/10 (Well, she tries)

MR:
Mo Sha: 7/10 (Pretty decent)
Massage: 6.5/10 (Not her prob, she's thin-built so not much strength for me. She does try really)
HDLY: 6.5/10 (Normal)
JG: 6.5/10 (Normal... She just picked up that skill so please do not expect her to be super-pro. But she's ok)
BJ w/ Cap: 6.5/10 (Not her prob again... She tried....)

I must say Shuang Shuang is an all-rounded gem. There is really nothing I can complain about her. She has good attitude and is friendly. She is relatively a good looker also w/ pretty sharp features. I don't usually write FRs but I feel compelled to do her some justice here. Bros please treat her well. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab123
Visited Shuang2

Look:7.5 /10 (Starting dont look very good, but the looks grows)
Massage: 9/10 (One of the better massage around, def not those piano type and she knows where to press)
Body: 8/10 Her skin is very smooth & her boobs is solid (not saggy)
BJ: 7/10 (normal)

shaung2 room and her service is clean and top notch.

Recommended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
Had a go at Shuang Shuang. Location is good with ample carpark. When I reached, she greeted me with a big smile. Went into the room and strip to my birthday suit for showering. The only gripe I have is that the shower is in the common area but I soon forgot about it when the session starts.

SS started with massage on my back, shoulder and neck. Massage is above average with good strength used. She will constantly check whether the strength is ok or not, a plus point. She's very thorough in her massage, from head to hands to toes.

Next up she ask me to lift my butt and started HDLY. A very sensual experience with ample baby oil and merciless teasing of the shaft, balls and ass. She knows when to go fast and when to slow down else I'll definitely have surrendered to her skillful hands.

Next, she ask me to turn around and started JG. She also explained the benefits of JG and also 'teh' with me. Very high GFE, weak hearted bros beware of it! After JG, she continue her teasing by asking "do you want to help me take off my dress?" Super buay tahan! Quick hand quick leg took off her dress and autoroam all over. Boobs are enhanced, but very proportionate to her body and nips are sensitive. Again she will ask whether shiok or not, or JG pain or not etc. Such a sweet and considerate girl.

Her teasing and rubbing of my didi continues, and next up is BJ. Good strong suction, with tongue swirling actions at the tip. Though a bit short, but I am also reaching the limits of holding back my army. She finish off with a HJ with copious amount released. Washed up, paid and left a happy man. FR as follows:

Looks: 6 - Average
Boobs: B+ enhanced
Mo Sha: None
HDLY: 7.5 - Sensual and Shiok
Oil Massage: 8 - Good strength def not piano or sensual
Breast Massage: None
BJ: 7.5 - Strong suction and teasing
JG: 6 - Average
Damage: $88 + tips
RTM: Definitely!

SS is really a gem. Where else to find such cheap and good all-in-one package?? Others is either HJ or BJ or HDLY or JG choose one only. But SS does so much and such a good price. Highly recommended. Just a bonus for all bros, she has just ordered a massage bed so bros here can enjoy the massage better.

Old 27-05-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 『WOAH!』Super HOT & SEXY Shuang Shuang : The 火辣辣 Masseuse With A☆ Services 『WOAH!』

More Report For Shuang x2 : Thank U Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGN
Tried Shuang2 today, she wore the red dress and is simply alluring. Like her massage esp when she used her knees to press the back. Her accumassage is quite good.
Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: slim and curvy
Boob: look cute, however did not manage to grab.
Massage: 8/10
HDLY: 7/10 (sensational)
JG: 7/10 (short / not as painful as YF)
BJ(cap): 6/10 (brief and normal)
Service: 8/10, she always check back with u if the strength is ok including the BJ, she will check If suction is ok.
HJ: 8/10 (nice!!)
RTM / RTB : of course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricck
For the benefits of bros still waiting for more frs, here is mine:

Visited Shuang Shuang 2 days ago, she gave me directions to her exact place over the phone when I reached nearby. Quite a discreet location . Saw her opened the door and welcome me into the house. She brought me to her room and handed me a towel to take a shower before the action starts.

She is quite a friendly gal, quite comfortable chatting to her. Massage strength is just nice for me. So far she is the only fl masseuse I encountered that gives a short foot massage. The hdly is superb to me, simply loves the way she does it.

looks: 7 (this is without makeup, easily hit 8 with makeup)
Body: 8 (slim, but I would prefer slightly more meaty. Haha)
Boobs: 8 (nice size, at least not out of proportion to her body)
Massage: 8 (quite shiok for me, at least her style is slightly different from the usual)
hdly: 9 (sibei shiok, loves it man! )
Bj: 9 (asked me to remove her clothes before she started, quite hardworking, stopped only when I told her to)
hj: 8 (nothing much from the usual, managed to squeeze her boobs and hugged her during hj)
autoroam: 7 (basically only the top, she doesn't allow fingering due to hygiene reason)
Rtm: yes

Overall she is worth a visit, remember to bring your cap if u want a bj!
Hope the fr does help bros in your decision to try her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel
My 2nd RTM on Shuang Shuang 双双.

Her massage has improved... solid SPA grade massage.

And her pair of neh neh..... damn shiok.

Will RTM before she leaves next month...

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyckh
Just came back after a massage by Shuang Shuang.

She did said that she's quite new to this trade.

Personally, I'm quite satisfied with it. She used the correct strength, not too forceful. Definitely not the piano type.

Throughout the massage, she held small talk with me, asking if I'm comfortable, Is her strength good enough for me, which are plus points.

Quite a friendly person and cheerful person with lots of smile.

Her room is quite cosy with bathroom attached. I did commented that her laptop are playing songs that is not too suitable for the quiet environment.

I downloaded and installed the itune for her to play some soft music. And to add some scent to enhance the atmosphere.

Will definitely benefit the bros with her massage and ambiance.

My verdict :

Face : 7/10 (Abit different from the pix but I'm not disappointed)

Boobs : B (Not for boob lovers)

Autoroam : Top only, she had very sensitive nipples so handle with care.

Body : Slim.

Frenching : Just some light kiss on the lips.

BJ : Didn't try because i forgot to bring along.

HJ : I had some celebration before i see her so the alcohol affected my erection. She did tried her best for a good 10 mins non-stop. I told her it is ok, mabbe next visit. She actually apologized to me even though it is not her fault.

Attitude : 10/10. (Very professional)

RTM : I promise her I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vices
Booked Shuang Shuang a few days ago. Here's a short FR.

Location is pretty good and discreet with convenient carparks and eateries around. Booking was pretty difficult over CNY but now seems to be much better, I got the slot I want and went up within an hour.

When I went up, greeted by a pretty lady at the door. Not really a SYT but not too far from the picture and grew to like her look. The place is nicely set up and clean so I felt comfortable from the start. There was a massage bed set up which I actually prefer for proper massage to be done.

Starting with the mosha and massage, her strength and technique was good for a girl of her build and she asked to make sure I was comfortable with the strength.

As for the after part, I will leave it to the bros to find out. Personally quite satisfied with the standard and for that price, you cannot go wrong Thanks Bro SongDa!

Looks: 6.5/10 Not really SYT but not someone I will reject
Massage: 8/10 Good, comparable to some clean massage I had outside
HDLY/HJ: 7/10 Not bad, quite sensual but can sense a bit shy
BJ: 7/10 Very hardworking using only mouth not hands
Overall 7/10. Worth a RTM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojangles View Post
Just had a session with her and I must say she is really quite a gem!
I liked her the moment we met. Makes you feel very comfortable. Looks nothing like the pictures. In fact, she looks so much better in person.

I've had so many better massages elsewhere and being petite, her massage wasn't strong enough for me, but her GFE rreally makes up for it. She really makes the effort. The best part was when she took off her dress and revealed her twins! they looked enhanced but my my.. Made me just wanna press my face against them! i nearly came the moment she started to rub them all over my body. Had to faster think of something else before it really happen! Lucky thing I prepared a cap too cos her BJ was pretty good!

All in all, this was really worthwhile. I hope you guys go support her cos she really deserves it! I'm definitely RTM-ing!!

I love you, Shuang Shuang!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigan23 View Post
Just had a late afternoon session shuang shuang..below is my short FR.

Looks: 7 (does not look exactly like pics but still quite chio lah)
Body: 8 (slim with smooth skin with B boobs, but should be modified)
Massage: 7 (good enough)
Bj: 9 (si bei song) !!!! Highlight of the session for me
Hj: 8 (after bj then happy ending)

RTM: yes...value for $$...she.also offer 90 mins session at $120 but i only took the 70 mins session...room was decent in discreet location with attached bathroom..
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrendon View Post
Those who know me should know that I seldom post FR.
But eventually I decided to post cause her attitude is really good.

Heard that she is going back very soon in 1-2 weeks time. She is coming back but not sure when. So bros who want to try her skills, better be fast. I find that she is genuine and hardworking.

I will like to recommend her massage and JG skills to all bros.
She will start with mosha if you requested, follow by massage, HJ, JG and BJ.
All within the session. She is also not a time watcher.

I am not a mosha fans and feel is a waste of time. So I rather she spend more time massaging.
I am a big guy and can still feel her hand pressure hitting the right spots during the massage session. She is trying her best to massage and make me feel comfortable.
While she is doing the JG, I can actually feel her hand massaging my veins down there and can feel blood rushing down below. Sometimes can also feel the veins vibrating automatically. She is like a JG machine. Probably cause she had massage the right spots.
During the session, she do not like to pick up calls as she want her client to fully enjoy the session.

Location => Good and accessible, 1 room apartment with toilet and proper massaging bed (those with a hole for the head)
Face =>7.2 (Sharp features)
Body => 8 (Slim and with handful assets)
Massage =>7.5-8 (Please note that I am a hard massage fan)
JG => 7.8
BJ => 8 (A bit too short. Think cause she need to do so many things in such a short time)
HJ => 7.5 (Sensual with her eyes looking at you sexily)

I find one sesssion alone is too short and 2 sessions together will be just nice.
Highly recommended for those who enjoy a medium/hard strength massage session in a good and private environment.

Please do respect a hardworking and sincere girl like her. So any services that she does not do, please do not force her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsupter View Post
Newcomer here ... first time posting FR though I have been engaging many sammyboy's massage girls since some time ago.

I decide to post FR for Shuang Shuang because she is really a gem. Tall/slender body, B cupper (enhanced). Massage service is excellent and overall GFE feeling is good.

Looks: 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10
Ambience: 10/10
Massage: 9/10 (this is her plus point)
HDLY: 8/10
HJ: 7/10
CIM: didnt try
GFE: 9/10
Overall service: 9/10

Shuang Shuang doesn't do more than HJ and CIM. Her massage is really good (by my standard). For those looking for more hanky panky, she is not for you. But if you are looking for good massage and to round up with a relaxing HDLY/HJ or CIM, then she is the one.

Please respect her and do not force her for more stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceRed View Post
FR on Shuang Shuang,

massage: 9/10
I was surprise the massage is really good. One plus point is there is a proper massage table, her massage strength and skill comparable to those at SPA outlet or TCM clinic.

Look: 8/10
tall, slim with a pony tail she looks quite chio imo.

hdly/HJ: 9/10
very shiok sensual massage!

the room is nice and clean with good ambience.

will rtm!

Old 27-05-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster (A)

Before lunch upzzz

Old 27-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster (A)

Teatime bump bump

Old 27-05-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster (A)

Good Evening To All Bros

Old 28-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

cant stop to take a pip at SS she has t body fig of XMM .... BUT wat a waste right bro SD ... keekee ...... support support

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 28-05-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
cant stop to take a pip at SS she has t body fig of XMM .... BUT wat a waste right bro SD ... keekee ...... support support
Very steamy like xmm lah. Hardon already but ahem too bad

Old 28-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster (A)

Evening bumpzzzz

Old 29-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster (A)

night time upzzzz

Old 29-05-2013, 09:20 AM
Samster (A)

Morning to all bros

Old 29-05-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Supported Bro SongDa and Pretty Shuang Shuang....

She is back and her new place is a lot better than last time.

Massage has also improved since.

Best, now got massage bed.

RTN many times....

Rating? See all her FRs.
Old 29-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
Supported Bro SongDa and Pretty Shuang Shuang....

She is back and her new place is a lot better than last time.

Massage has also improved since.

Best, now got massage bed.

RTN many times....

Rating? See all her FRs.
Thanks for the rtm write up bro. Happy to see you here again.

Cheers

Old 29-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster (A)

Night Time Upzzzz

Old 30-05-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster (A)

Good morning bump~

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread