The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR on Liltiger's new milf Shui Er...

Page on Shui Er here.
SBF thread on her here.

Shui Er:

FR:
Have been on a search for big boobed milf masseuses, and Shui Er seemed to fill the criteria. Location is indeed central, with roadside parking so may get crowded during peak hours; drivers should factor wait time for this.

Room is neat and tidy, with attached shower. Shui Er is really a milf, in a halterneck dress, about size 12-14, not obese but more amazonian. Nice smooth skin (her legs kept touching my hands during the massage haha). As I showered at home, just stripped and jump on bed to begin massage. Her massage definitely got strength, not piano kind, and she noted that my back really in bad shape. Compared to Bao Er, Zu Er and even Yan all from liltiger, I think her strength isn't as strong, but maybe she held back for the first time. I didn't request that she goes amazon on me haha. But she is definitely service oriented and worked long on my back, explaining why.

Then suddenly when I was still face down, heard some rustling and next thing a pair of boobs on my back, with nipples running up and down my back and bum. Nice feeling! Then went to HDLY and she spent a bit of time on this, until I got hard. I'm not a HDLY person so I told her I want to turn around. Now can see her. Her boobs are more C/large B i think, rather than D or E. Definitely not saggy, definitely natural, but definitely not as big as Bao Er, Zu Er, Ling Er. On her frame, they are just nice. She lied next to me and started her HJ, followed by stereo moans and nipple licks. Then she switched to 69 and I came very quickly after lol. Showered up and noticed that the full hour was just over, so she's not a time watcher. Like previous poster, I think she spreads out the appointments.

She said she just started working in SG, I asked her if she knew Yun Er but maybe I pronounced wrongly cos she said dunno. In any case, I'm likely to try others from liltiger first before returning back to her. She is hardworking and service oriented, like the best of Liltiger's ladies as usual. But not really my type lor, which is a pity.

On way out, saw a super SYT on the corridor, who smiled and bowed at me shyly. Damn, wish I'd gotten her name! lol
(Source)

Last edited by stiffness; 11-04-2014 at 06:16 PM.
Old 11-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 23
killer has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant future
Re: Killer Sexy Massage Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer View Post
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=437014

After a hard week of work, went to meet my army buddy for dinner at outram. ....went there he say lets go upstairs first ...... he said he made special appointment to relax body first. What hit me was during NS days he used to bring me for massage and it was those run down places with old aunites.

However what greeted us was 2 sweet looking young ladies smiling like little sunshine, one held my buddy hand and went into a room, must be his regular. So left facing my was this slim looking SYT, the photos here do not show her youthfulness ..... check photos in this link http://www.mingzhao528.com/yuxue.html contact her by 8261 6585

The room is big with nice simple decoration, I like the aircon which was chilling the heat of the day away, however the 1st time I see 2 beds in a massage place, I feel I am in for a good time. As I was still looking around, relaxing music filling the room and 2 tiny hands came from behind me giving my a little hug and started undressing me. Soon I am in my birth suit and she lead me to shower, saw another guy along the way, like HC it is common to see guys around. Before reaching the room, I hear very good moaning from another room.

Back into the room, she ask me go on the massage bed first, she started with my back which was stiff due to work and too much online in SBF LOL ...... her pressing points are correct and the pressure is just nice as I don't like hard massage ... as she go to the legs and press the inner side along veins .... my brain is like when will this finish, I want to see her sweet beautiful young face. Anyway the standard massage, back, front and leg was standard.

Next to the nice big bed, again she ask me back face up first, I say I want see her face, she smile sweetly and say, "soon, you will enjoy the back" ..... oh my, she sure was right .... once I face down, I felt 2 warm meat balls pressing down my shoulders and she started breathing beside my ear, as she moves her body against mine, her breathing gets deeper and heavier, my bro harden and wild thoughts run through my mind.

She flips me over and she see the lust in my eyes, she came and kiss me tightly, before tongue action, she withdraws giving me a cheeky smile. Saw her boobs was perfect on her slim body, if only they were bigger, she will be ANGEL looks, devil figure. Her tongue action starts at my 2 sensitive buttons, slow going sideways, before she proceed south I caress her back and she moans lightly. Then heaven came down, the way she blows is out of the world, mouth, tongue and hand combi was well in tune ..... then came the China sauna action human Eiffel tower blow, 360 degree helicopter blow, Monkey steal peach massage of my balls .... I don't want it to end this way .... she came beside me and let me enjoy the view of her angelical face while her hands are glued to my little bro ....( only 2 PRC gals had HJ me out and maybe a handful had BJ me out before, I am a FJ man)..... we frenched passionately and she moans natuarally, she is hard working, not giving up, her momentum picks up, I went to rub rub her pussy, it was wet ..... I give her a sly smile and wanted to pop the question ..... my friend was outside my room shouting "bro over shoot time by 10mins liao". CCB KNN I feel like going back camp, grab a gun and shoot him dead!!!!

All was lost, I think she knows my disappointment and say she will make it up to me the next ..... as I write to this point, her innocent looking eyes, classical nose and smiling lips is jumping out from the screen ... my mind is running through the details of her figure and the sensation of her sexy massage, multi positions bbbj and her promise to make it up ..... booking a 2 hour session now with her

Anyway to complete the story, grab my tower, open the door give my bro my killer stare, showered and dress up. Then join my bro and another guy to smoke at their common area, Angel came and pressed her body against my back, such a lovely gal. Then I got to know the great moaner is her friend Xu Xin .... my bro regylaris Han Xin beautiful and chatty .... the gals was fun loving saying want to rape us, ask us stay over night, etc ... even at the door they were still playing and refused to open the door. Anyway we went out and had dinner which I make my bro pay for shouting at the wrong timing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer View Post
My 2 hours RTF was double the sweetness, double the sexyness, double the passion ...... of course end with happiness
TGIF ..... Secret lover don't want me, already say goodbye to samurai sword .... Should I go for my sexy massage or find new killer babes?

2015 Top killer model KOLA

Min 5 pts Xchange
Old 11-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=430678

Those bro who want a proper massage she is the one. Masseuse that know her stuff. Happy ending included. RTM 3x never a time disappointed. Thumbs up!!!!
Old 11-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Tried her twice before. First time was some time back when she was offering FJ (then known as Dolly) and again late last year (known as Rose).

Had got her contact and pics of her boobs from another bro, so had no idea it was her the second time until I arrived at the place at she opened the door.

Massage-wise, don't expect too much. Not piano but not top-drawer stuff either. At least it wasn't the 8-10 minute kind of rush job. Her boobs are damn solid though and the boob fuck damn shiok!

She won't allow you to kiss her as she said it would ruin her make-up.

Not sure where she is based now, might have changed location since my visit.
don't want to break her rice bow , her damage is little too high . if no FJ should be lower.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

1 of my favorite masseur besides Angel is back! She's now known as Ting Ting n formerly known as Si Qi or Xin-er. This is her thread now.

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=438597

She's a gem not to be missed n she won't be here for long. For such a sweet looking girl with so much services n good massage at such a budget price is such a hard find nowadays. Personally I rate her better than a lot of highly rav masseurs from other stables. Dun trust my review, juz try urself to see whether she's worth rtm anot. But maybe need to clarify the description by TS abit, I believe she only do BJ n not BBBJ. Below is my simple FR + stats on her.

Ting Ting/ Si Qi/ Xin-er
Looks: 8/10 (Gnd pretty looks which definitely on the street u will take a 2nd look)
Figure: C cup (wonderfully endowed with slim figure)
Massage: 7.5/10 (not any piano massage n real massage with standard)
HDLY: 7.5/10 (couldn't tahan too long the teasing coz I'm still anticipating more services to come!)
Juagen: 6/10 (not the best I've tried, but it's shiok nevertheless w/o pain)
BJ: 8/10 (with a pretty gal BJ u, nothing more I can ask for)
Autoroaming: Yes. Topless while she doing "specials" on u. Thinking abt it already making me steam again
GFE: 8/10 (very comfortable talking with her)
RTM: Of course man. I swear she's 1 of the best in this line. There's no rush from her n 60mins is really full solid 60mins session. Only minor concern is her location currently. But she might also be changing location soon.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Spater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Re: ☆☆Xiao Xia 小霞☆☆ ◕‿◕ Singapore2014年按摩服务一流的按摩女王 ◕‿◕ ☆

Thanks to bro donnie for the contact. Booked xiao xia today. 1st Saturday customer

Below is my fr on her :

Looks 7/10 
pleasant milf look.greeted me at the door in a nightgown

Figure 7/10 
just nice especially the boobs with nice nipples

Massage 9/10 
strength and skills just nice . putting great effort in massaging especially the head massage shiok.very relaxing

Jg/hj 7/10
Give 7 coz it's painful for me hj not rushing very accommodating. 

Attitude 9/10 
soft spoken tone.feel bad for coming at a late timing. Never showed any displeasing look and looking forward to serve customer. 

Damage $80 + $20 tips

Definitely will rtm coz her massage and attitude really nice. Looking forward to next session already. 
Old 12-04-2014, 07:22 AM
Samster

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=436379
Old 12-04-2014, 07:24 AM
Samster

Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

A lot of recommendation here.will refer to this thread for real info on the service providers. Thanks for opening this thread.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rama44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardongwc View Post
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=429025

Anyone tried her? Hoping for some reviews from our bros here. Thanks!
Thinking of trying her out. Waiting for some reviews on her service, if anyone have tried her. Please. Thanks in advance.
Old 13-04-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 12
shattered is a Helpful and Caring Samstershattered is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sbfsg.net/showthr...917&highlight=

JiaJia from haisin. Any bros tried her before?
Old 13-04-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Has anyone tried "Amy" from Forbiddencity/powergem? She has appeared with other stables before (as Mandy)...

Link: http://forbidden0city.com/fenfen/

She looks quite pretty... any FR on her?
tried before i tot was too bad. The only ML who, when advertised will go bathe with you, actually does and does it naked and tease you and french you all the way. Like the way she french really, usually ML dun really do that even if they say they do but this one is a lover of frenching. And quite pretty and good nice boobs. But bad thing is it ended really short and massage really nth to shout about
Old 13-04-2014, 02:00 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrice View Post
She is always my angel. She simply give the perfect massage. Nothing to discribe. Simply out of the world. Try her and u will enjoy, but remember to save a slot for my next week visit.
Yea Xiaomi gives one of the best Massage ever. Almost TCM level. But not perfect on other attributes such as figure (got tummy fats). Looks quite chio but sometimes her complexion not as good.

Tried her bj nth much to shout again. She suggested FJ but did not try.
Old 13-04-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

anw thanks TS! Always tot of doing a thread like this to compare some of those i have shared before but lazy :P

Anw here are my experiences:

I can't say i'm v experienced but have tried my fair share of MLs. I dun do FJs so can't give comment on that. Usually my standard is very high, maybe too high sometimes. Only a select few did manage to get me to really go back RTM or want to RTM, and still stay in my mind all this while. Some have been lost cos they left the biz and how i regret not gg that one or 2 times more at least.

Top 2 now has to be Fate and Yuki from Litiger bro. Super super good, overall package, service everything. Felt really at ease and totally worth the money.

The only other one i missed was Jasmine. Too bad she no longer in the biz. Her GFE was the highest ever i have experienced. Massage was good, sounds taiwanese and really like to hug you and her juggs are good sized!
Old 13-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

dear seniors!

has anyone tried sao er from lil tiger? any comment?

http://sbfsg.net/showthread....ghlight=sao+er
Old 13-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

and one more...rain's pics look so damn sexy...

anyone tried the sm service package?

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=435974
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1