The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes same feeling, as per a previous post:

and I did mention earlier if it's the quality deteriorating or our expectations getting higher?
In a way cld be both. Maybe it's just getting tougher to get in here these days as I heard their permits dun get passed down as easy as last time. Maybe they are better places to go than here.

Nowadays only visit regulars. Quite long since I had the urge to try anyone new. Maybe no real chio/cute ones like there used to be. Either they don't come or the good old ones afraid/can't come back anymore. Maybe getting old, don't feel like building chemistry from start again with new girls, which can be a hit or miss.

Haiz gone are the days of Yuki,Ruby, Innocence, Amy, Vicky and Yumi...
Old 18-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes same feeling, as per a previous post:

and I did mention earlier if it's the quality deteriorating or our expectations getting higher?
Most complain about too many raids and end up getting stranded here with white card. It makes it difficult for them to explain to their family why they are not able to return home.

Not mentioning about crazy people who will expose them when not given what they want.
Old 18-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
once in a while, when those KTV standard girls become ML will enjoy. slim waist, nehneh just nice. butt perk.. but always fully booked. .. lots of HC still refresh their stock.. now and then still see good ones.. problem with internet ones is don't get to see the real face... photoshop pics look swee reach there... either different person or figure x2.

HC better, see face at counter... nice .. masuk
Nvr felt quite comfortable with HC though. Like too opened, not during ur private business, but when u walk to and fro will bump into people kind of open. And dunno which day will get raided. Not to mention their fees, usually for the same service (massage plus autoroam plus clothes off plus hj) is more exp after including in entrance fee. Most of the times feel the gals there just want a quick buck and expensive fj seems the way there.
Operating out of condos still preferred but these days some residents don't wanna let us have good time so seems to be harder now zzz
Old 18-01-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Nvr felt quite comfortable with HC though. Like too opened, not during ur private business, but when u walk to and fro will bump into people kind of open. And dunno which day will get raided. Not to mention their fees, usually for the same service (massage plus autoroam plus clothes off plus hj) is more exp after including in entrance fee. Most of the times feel the gals there just want a quick buck and expensive fj seems the way there.
Operating out of condos still preferred but these days some residents don't wanna let us have good time so seems to be harder now zzz
Everywhere also got risk one. But I think if u bump into relative at hc u wil pretend not to know each other.
At condo even though u re the only person, u are actually being recorded on CCTV.

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Old 18-01-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
Suffing1314 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuffing1314 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Recently there are many contact number when you call, it is a dead line.

Heard from one of the ML, her friends phone was cut off by the telcom with no reasons at all.

And some have received sms to re-register their sim card, failing to do so will risk having their sim card voided.

If that is so, AV must be doing the easiest way to solve the problem.

Get the telcom to cut off those line.
Old 18-01-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
thanks for info for mint , hope she settle the relocation soon and the place location to find , wish can book her soon
You can prebook her. I just did for this coming Sat.
Old 18-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
The best are always those serviced apartments , lift directly to doorstep. Automated gates ect.

Imagine you're staying in condo and your next door is some ML , I doubt you will like it?
Old 18-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Is it only me or these ladies have been leeching on this island for too long, some of them even stay here for years.

I mean, with such a tortoise-slow refresh rate, I am having a serious trouble picking up new girls to have fun with. Everytime I feel I want to go cheong, I went through all the major websites again and again, either it was an old face or it was a CMI face. Anybody feels the same here? Or you guys are enjoying the scene very much?
Sigh, gems are getting rare now. Not to mention one that suits.

You get alot of restocks from tiger's den appearing elsewhere it seems. Just stating the facts. Some r still good and some not so.

I do see some new fresh faces now and then, only a few can make it. And when they do,they get into trouble. Bloody hell.

Do agree with bros that it's safer to stick to regulars nowadays. Don't have the energy to commando too much anyway with higher possibilities of miss rate.

Btw how's Clarity and A-ta services these days? Haven't gone back for a while.
Old 18-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MR for http://sglonelyguy.com/crystal-massage/

Tried yesterday and details below:

Face - similar to photo but without make up so need to discount a bit
Body - slim and petite. A small built girl
Boobs - B
Massage - very good and professional. Full value for money. She said she worked as masseuse in a 5 star hotel in KL
HJ - very sensual and good HDLY
GFE - very chatty and reasonably simple English

The only weird thing was that she is not living alone. I don't mind if it is another ML sharing but it was a old Uncle and Aunty sharing the other room and bathroom not attached.

Damage -$110 for 2 HJs

Other than above a good value for money girl
Old 18-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
You get alot of restocks from tiger's den appearing elsewhere it seems. Just stating the facts. Some r still good and some not so.

I do see some new fresh faces now and then, only a few can make it. And when they do,they get into trouble. Bloody hell.
Yes I do agree LTD's standard have dropped tremendously.
The new MLs who reached our shore have not proven their worth.
Old 18-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Someone recommended this girl so went to try:
http://sglonelyguy.com/wen-jing-massage/

Place: Staying alone in a nice, clean condo apartment.

Look: 80% similar to the photos. Pre-milf GND type pleasant looking.

Body: Nice body with good size boobs to touch and hug.

Massage: Decent strength and I felt relaxed listening to the English songs she played in the background. Once in a while she also sang to the tunes.

Sensual: Shower together in nude. Massage in panties. Roaming was 4G. Had good chemistry with her

GFE: Overall the session felt enjoyable. Did not use phone. Not time watcher. Like to joke.

RTM: A good value ML with good overall package who is service oriented. Hard not to visit her again.
Old 18-01-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Someone recommended this girl so went to try:
http://sglonelyguy.com/wen-jing-massage/

Place: Staying alone in a nice, clean condo apartment.

Look: 80% similar to the photos. Pre-milf GND type pleasant looking.

Body: Nice body with good size boobs to touch and hug.

Massage: Decent strength and I felt relaxed listening to the English songs she played in the background. Once in a while she also sang to the tunes.

Sensual: Shower together in nude. Massage in panties. Roaming was 4G. Had good chemistry with her

GFE: Overall the session felt enjoyable. Did not use phone. Not time watcher. Like to joke.

RTM: A good value ML with good overall package who is service oriented. Hard not to visit her again.
I seldom post unless the ML is good for RTM
Old 18-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

The ad photos attracted my attention to go:
https://www.perfectmassage.club/blank

Place: Staying in a shared apartment near to a MRT station. Place is quite discreet. Her room has attached bathroom.

Look: Photos are real just that now she is more meaty.

Body: White body with round size boobs which are a bit too big for my small hands.

Massage: Good strength and cover all areas. Can tell she had some training in finger press before.

Sensual: Topless in panties. HJ had some variations and surprisingly good.

GFE: She had an easy character which made the session felt very relaxed. Did not use phone. We had a good time chatting and time flew.

RTM: I think she is one of the "old school" ML who are generally much better than the newer ones. She is in my top list for RTM.
Old 18-01-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

This ML does her business from a MP.
Wasted my time.
Sharing in case others do not like to visit MPs.

http://sglonelyguy.com/jia-jia-massage/
Old 18-01-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
etan999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etan999 View Post
Overdue MR for summer : http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/

Was lucky to get a slot several days back. Location is very good, edge of G near MRT. Shares apt with another ML.

She gave me a very nice shower(before) and help dry me up. Nice petite and playful. Friendly and ice easily broken ...
Capped BJ was the best so far, massage is also above average. She does use the phone occassionally during the session. Entire session is in the nude. 69 was also good, global roaming.
Shower after was alone. Exactly 60mins and time flew by very fast.

Looks: 9/10 (Face roundish big eyes 90% like photos but over-emphasis the already large eyes, SYT at the right angle and MILF from the wrong ones )
Body: 9/10 ( Nice small petite )
Boobs: 9/10 (solid B cups)
Msg: 9/10 Good with right strength at correct points
BJ: 9.9/10 Currently the best capped experience

Damage: $100+tips
RTM: Yes, but so far failed to get a slot ....
Finally managed to RTM after several failed attempts . As usual, fantastic service and had lots of fun.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1