The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-02-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

for the MLs whose ads were recently taken down to stay low...

They are located in a SPA (thanks to a few brothers who posted the address) and now have to stay low for a while... <<A few of you have already zapped me, for the rest who hasn't, have the balls to leave your nick since you have the balls to fuck and expose their address>>

These MLs charges:
Entrance
$35 / 30mins
$50 / 60mins

Additional Charges
$100 for JG + BBBJ + FJ (60mins)
$100 for JG + 2xBBBJ (60mins)
$50 for BBBJ (30mins)
$50 for 2xHJ (30mins)

For the illegal SPA at G area that recently disappeared from SBF...
No entrance fee.
$90 for Massage + JG + 1xBBBJ (60mins)
$130 for Massage + JG + 1xBBBJ + 1xHJ (90mins)
$150 for Massage + JG + BBBJ + 1xFJ (90mins)

My normal market rate (what I usually be offered and accept with or without neg.)

Entrance Fee $50 for 60mins.

FJ - $100 (good deals, or the gal either have no pretty face and no sexy figure) to $120 (if gal has either pretty face or sexy figure)
BBBJ - $80 (this I always insist on fully naked and 69, or nothing)
HJ - $50 (this I always must have pretty face or I will go home and PCC)

If anything more, just finish the massage and walk off. Turn on your smart phone and search for a nearby FL that cost $100 onwards.....

Any FL $120 is acceptable. It is similar to high end streetwalkers of L8 last time... Fuck for $100, Room for $10, Condom for $2.. remember?
Old 19-02-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I think BM and BBBJ/BJ are usually come in one package which costs $50. That is to say, massage, BM, BBBJ, and HJ will take the damage to $150.

I also quite surprise to learn that the FJ package, which costs an extra $100, doesn't include BBBJ. All the services on the menu are to be ordered in "a la carte".

You are right.. FJ always have BJ.
Old 19-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IlCapo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a weekend excursion, but wasn't very satisfied at the end.

First of all, location wise, it is somewhat in one corner of sg, so may not be suitable for everyone. It's a 5-10 minute walk from the train station though, so it's quite convenient for those who stay around the area and depend on public transport. To get to the actual apartment, however, requires you to jump through a few hoops. Things didn't go as smoothly as her instructions said it would and in the end, she had to pick up me up at the lobby. I don't mind that personally, but there's always the chance of picking up the wrong person or drawing unwanted attention.

I've seen the ads before the face was blurred out so sort of knew what to expect. Definitely a milf, and not a great looker. However, she has a very slutty look and a slim body with boobs that are not big but still nice to grab. Not a bad combination, though may not be to everyone's taste.

Body massage was done in lingerie and was fine, nothing to shout about. Transitioned to HDLY while I was still on my back, after massaging the legs. I flipped over and she removed her bra and rubbed her boobs over my body. Moved on the BBBJ, which was the highlight. Lots of slurping and deep throat action. Really felt like she was into it. I can't really cum from a blowjob alone, so some hand action was involved. I still shot my load into her mouth though, and she made sure every drop was in her mouth before going to spit it out.

After the wonderful sensual, I checked my phone and found that only about half an hour had passed. No worries I thought, maybe she'll give a head massage or something later. Went to shower, and came out to find that she had put her clothes on, and was standing around in the living room rather than in the bedroom. Clearly, that was a sign that the session was over. Put on my clothes, paid and left. The session lasted only forty minutes. I understand if MLs allow 5 to 10 minutes in between customers, but 20 minutes is ridiculous. In fact, it ended so early that when I got home, it was at the time that the massage should have ended

I was considering RTM if this session went well. Considering how short-changed I felt however, there is little chance of that happening. I have no real complaints about the massage and sensual and in fact highly recommend the sensual. Service-wise was passable, though it was not the best I've experienced. The downside, besides the short session, was the toilet - looked like it hadn't been cleaned for a while. Overall, would recommend only if you're looking for a quick release and willing to overlook some of the flaws mentioned above.
Old 19-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Rising prices, the lack of new blood, FC MLs, and those operating from MPs charging entrance fees are killing my interests in chionging, and pushing me towards retiring from the scene.
no need to retire lah, just boycott those MLs. once a while still will have GEM.
Old 19-02-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Can try Aini, sensual is there. For massage, look for Abby. For tall gals look for Linn. For pretty pretty, look for Vera. For xiaomeimei look, look for Mint.
Tried all of them before. Some of them have been here for very long time already. Feel boring to visit them again. Almost turn to retire mode also......
Old 19-02-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Selection Process:

Before you leave, don't open the door directly. Check your belongings, you don't want to come back for things you left behind. All OK then let the ML open the door. They will check if any neighbours around, or something. Sometimes got some neighbours stand at corridor talk on phone for 30 minutes, you're stuck with the ML till then.

If coast is clear, the ML will let you know, then you exit based on what method the ML ask you to. Sometimes they ask you take the stairs so you don't bump into another bro taking the lift. I personally prefer to take the stairs if it isn't like ten stories up, but some the exit at the bottom is not so simple, so if ML asks you take lift, then you take lift.
Bro, faithless, wonderful guide covering all areas. As most MLs operates from a condo, what are the chances of a AV raid? I recently visited one operating from a condo in G area. The unit was fitted out and renovated like a spa (dim lights, candle lights and air-conditioned room with massage table. Is this illegal, i.e. using a residential unit for a spa?

Last edited by Javabeans; 19-02-2017 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Fix formatting
Old 19-02-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Rising prices, the lack of new blood, FC MLs, and those operating from MPs charging entrance fees are killing my interests in chionging, and pushing me towards retiring from the scene.
One more thing, photos show an angel, actual person..... Often a monster

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 19-02-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
Tried all of them before. Some of them have been here for very long time already. Feel boring to visit them again. Almost turn to retire mode also......
My last ML was Mint in 2016. So far in 2017, i've been camping in mountain coz no one worth coming down for... sad
Old 19-02-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
My last ML was Mint in 2016. So far in 2017, i've been camping in mountain coz no one worth coming down for... sad
Agree, good ones all balek kampung, sianz

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 19-02-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Bro, faithless, wonderful guide covering all areas. As most MLs operates from a condo, what are the chances of a AV raid? I recently visited one operating from a condo in G area. The unit was fitted out and renovated like a spa (dim lights, candle lights and air-conditioned room with massage table. Is this illegal, i.e. using a residential unit for a spa?
Spa or not, this is definitely illegal in any of the residential areas (be it condo or hdb) in singapore.
But the rule seems to be illegal for the MLs and the flat owners, for us customers seem to be ok usually.
Old 19-02-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I "lost" a few regular ML recently due to different reasons. Currently there is no ML I am keen to visit
Should be going into semi-retired mode if the scene continues. It is tougher now for the ML to work (housing, AV, rubbish/kc customers, etc).
Old 20-02-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
AV raid I dunno. I never been raided, thou I've heard stories.

One girl was sent back because tio raided because they caught the land lord. They print out the ad big big show the face with telephone number, got the land lord whom they arrested to text all his tenants say got some paper work issue, then when reach the condo text ML but open door is land lord + home team welcome party.

If really tio raided, your only solution is to cooperate. They can't really charge you with anything, since going to ML/FL is not a crime in Singapore, and at best they call your wife or family say you in police station and ask them come down ID you to prove your identity, then you go home and explain lo. BUT if you don't cooperate, they can charge you with a whole lot of things under Chapter XI — FALSE EVIDENCE AND OFFENCES AGAINST PUBLIC JUSTICE, which includes obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence (eg, deleting SMS/WeChat messages), giving false information, all of which are very general and broad acts.

Just cooperate lo. ML come and go. You can find another regular.
Old 20-02-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Despite her fully booked status, I managed a last min slot.

Google street view shows 4 spas at the addy she gave me, and no sign of private condo/apartment nearby. Next I ask her any entrance fee? she didn't reply me so I didn't pursue further.
Bro MAC, think u are right, if she operates from a spa, then no point going...
Old 20-02-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bei Er from LTD not good enough to RTM ah?
Wah lao. I short list her because of your MR leh.

Like that I need to reconsider liao.

Update: LOL nvm. Seems RTC already. No more ad.
Old 20-02-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7757 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong post. Deleted

Last edited by Tinybee; 20-02-2017 at 09:59 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1