The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-07-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppang3828 View Post
I would stay far away if i were you ! Especially FP , Small India, Rangoon and RC roads. These areas have the most concentration of PRC MLs. Don't believe me, try driving down the above few roads between 10pm to 2am and spot those unmarked vehicles. Couple of times I spotted twice the same vehicle with 2 men on talkies parked next to the famous Chinese Temple and rubbish bin. No need to tell you exactly which ang pai ML house is.

Plus the usual suspect areas like PP, TB , KK and B areas. Which has always been prime target areas.

I kena fly aeroplane a few times at B area. Arrived early and called the ML. She asked me to wait but i kind of spotted someone peering out of the curtain and next thing she said cancel appointment.

If you look at some of the MLs accomodation areas, even though they may stay in a private condominium, the moment any white mice operations in place, even with secure codes to open the gate, they can move in very quickly and follow you up to the ML unit.

Those electronic gates that are controlled by remote car alarm type of controls, can be easily duplicated. A housing agent friend of mine has a few master controls that can open almost any condo gates ! Talk about secluded and discreet location ?!?

These days , many neighbours just quietly go online to lodge a e-report with all the details required.

Its up to you to believe what I've said.
ehh, what do you mean by unmarked vehicles?
Old 27-07-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

long meat very easily
playing mah-jong hit dizzy

laff die me hahahahahaha kills away the Monday blue.
took me awhile to figger out

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 27-07-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wonder if anyone has tried 依依 before? Looks good at $80/60/Unlimited HJ
Need expert feedback.
https://sbfsg.net/showth...ighlight=20381
Old 27-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
MR for Tier 1 CoCo
https://da3377.wordpress.com/CoCo/

Location : East , Near Eunos MRT , lots of buses , limited parking slots.

Place : Discreet building , room is very clean. Actually she mod the room into HC style , typical HC partition room settings with massage bed. Natural environmental music in the background , dim lights. Quiet ambience. Brings me back to the time when I frequent HCs years back.

Looks & Figure : Pretty pleasant Milf / very well maintained body , curvy type. HUGE SOFT C boobs(Boob lovers very recommended)

Finished work and feeling dam horny , decided to go look for some adventure. Sms-ed both M&M (Mint & Miqi , both kuku timing until very late , buay gum my timing so didn't go for either of them)

Browse thru Java bro's thread Tier 1 list to scout some East side ML(nearer to my home) LTD Joy still vacation so offlist , just nice click tio CoCo which is East area, called her no. and she picked up in seconds followed by arranging my session. She can also sms in english btw.

Time draws close , reach liao then follow her simple instruction on the sms to enter the premises. She didn't show face on website so was feeling a little skeptical on the "surprise" I was about to face. Thankfully door opened a pretty long hair Milf (Tao Hong that kind) dressed in flowery short one-piece appeared to welcome me in.

Scout the place a little and saw HC-type of cubicles that brings back memories. Strip down for a quick shower then proceed to lie down on the comfy massage bed , very clean and good quality towels. Starts our conversation and she began massaging , she previously own a HC parlor so the skills is all there. I opted JG and less time on massage since I've already visited mq and mint on back to back days don't really need anymore massage liao.

She starts massaging my legs then slowly go into prone HDLY , teasing me to hell's depth after a good old 10mins , flipped over and starts JG. Her JG is very good indeed according to the MRs. JG finished then she asked me cheekily if I want her top to be off , I cheekily replied her I'm there because of the boobs then hell unleashed , she spills her big Cs for me to fondle and lick while slowly on the HJ. Soft and huge melons , tested not silicon. Hands became naughty and starts to roam beneath her skirt to test roaming signal , signal positive , she even lifst her dress up sexily to let me roam all over , very soon blown my shot after she go 69 on me with that lacy pink panties.

The JG works , lot's of ammo came out spilling on her chest. Check the clock on the wall still got 10mins she starts giving me head massage and lastly wash up , paid and go. 1 hour zhun zhun no shortchanging , clock is in the cubicle for all to see.

Cons:
-She will pick up calls during session but will apologize.
-Phone rang halfway during intimate moments , almost killed the mood.
-She pack all the customers back to back , 1 hour zhun zhun each , expect to clash if shit happens.

Service is top notch , definitely will RTM if she's available. 1 hour likely not enough if you want to enjoy more sensual moments with massage. This time round she packed everyone in 1 hour session so I can't choose. Will opt 90mins next visit.
The last time I visited her, I wasn't even done yet, another person in the next partition waiting already, 2 guys in the unit. Very turn off.On the way up, also saw some guy coming down.
Old 27-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

I get you bro.. Really funny..
I think she meant 长肉很容易。。 打麻将打到头晕。。
Somehow she directly translate them and sound sibei funny...
Must give it to her...
"The girl is not how tall..."
Laugh die me also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
long meat very easily
playing mah-jong hit dizzy

laff die me hahahahahaha kills away the Monday blue.
took me awhile to figger out

Last edited by ssurfer987; 27-07-2015 at 09:30 PM.
Old 27-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ppang3828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
You talked about your favourite XG again?
That one go back kampung liao ! Won't be back to celebrate SG50 or even any other SG50+++++
Old 27-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwokfucheng View Post
The last time I visited her, I wasn't even done yet, another person in the next partition waiting already, 2 guys in the unit. Very turn off.On the way up, also saw some guy coming down.

sound very off to me, if that is the case...
Old 27-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
ehh, what do you mean by unmarked vehicles?
Give you one hint :

You seldom see a few men inside a parked vehicle late in the night ? Doing PCC on themselves meh ? Not QX plates hor.

RC Road/FP MRT area that stretch too.
Old 27-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
That one go back kampung liao ! Won't be back to celebrate SG50 or even any other SG50+++++
Then let her go lah, same for the other ang pai in FP you keep mentioning. No point keep bashing them and create unfounded panic in those places. Whether KCed by the ML or not, you know the girls are not for us and will not be with us eventually. Forget about them and move on.

Last edited by bigtube99; 27-07-2015 at 09:58 PM.
Old 27-07-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
give you one hint :

You seldom see a few men inside a parked vehicle late in the night ? Doing pcc on themselves meh ? Not qx plates hor.

Rc road/fp mrt area that stretch too.
。。 。。

Last edited by Diehard88; 27-07-2015 at 10:02 PM. Reason: typo
Old 27-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
Then let her go lah, same for the other ang pai in FP you keep mentioning. No point keep bashing them. Whether KCed by the ML or not, you know the girls are not for us and will not be with us eventually. Forget about them and move on.
Ha ha simi ah ? Everyday I also let it go, in the toilet ....

I for sure will not be like those bros who don't even know where his real home is. I don't throw money ( or bao in local terms) on any ML, which we all know won't be here for any of us, wether she is here on a 1 month visa, 6 months KTV work permit or a PR.

FP area has a few ang pais, i didn't specify any. Your guess is as good as mine. Who knows those white mice from Cantonment already have started courtesy visits ?
Old 27-07-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
Bro, this place really so scary a?
Give you one more area to check it out :

Shell Station opposite Thomson Medical Hospital. Two different vehicles (about 100m between the 2 vehicles along the same road). Couple of weeks back, was about to head to a not so popular JG ML living next to a holy place but was told to make a U-turn because she spotted the men 3 nights in a row. Even though her place is fenced up but she still insisted i skip for safety reasons.

Imagine if housing agents can easily duplicate master keys to open up condo main gates for customers to go in and view , what more can our Blue Smurfy friends can do ?

Want to chiong also must use the bigger head with your brain juice fired up by Essence of Chicken.

For those older bros who have chiong to Fortune Centre or Balmoral Plaza would know what's it like to kena AV raid Damn sian one.

You can choose not to believe my words but always bet on a safer pony than a red hot mare (or broodmare) living in a red hot stable visited by many jockeys.
Old 27-07-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

If you want to give away the location of the poor ladies that you are trying to sabo, do it elsewhere - which you may have already done so since you know the movement of the av so well.

I am not sure why ppl are indulging you, or are they just your clones?
Old 27-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwokfucheng View Post
icic , now I understand what's the spare partition is for liao LOLLLLLLLLLL , although shes operating alone but apartment has 2 cubicles.

Thanks for the advice , will take note.
Old 27-07-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bawabawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchew View Post
Wonder if anyone has tried 依依 before? Looks good at $80/60/Unlimited HJ
Need expert feedback.
https://sbfsg.net/showth...ighlight=20381
This one you should skip. Massage is passable only. Look very different from pic. She stay in hdb.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1