The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

nice but did i read wrong? your wife support u and she dont mind u seeing n bedding another woman?
Old 14-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
nice but did i read wrong? your wife support u and she dont mind u seeing n bedding another woman?
yeah. your eyes aren't playing tricks on you.
Old 14-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
yeah. your eyes aren't playing tricks on you.
you are one hell of a lucky dude....the envy of all men..
Old 14-03-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
you are one hell of a lucky dude....the envy of all men..
i did post the other stories.
Old 14-03-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
tucksin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 14-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
TungYi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates
Old 14-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
StarShiners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for updates too!
Old 15-03-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for the next update.
Old 15-03-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Laliga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping as well
Old 15-03-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

got her to make it real low..... let the other guys see..... she saw their reactions for herself... she got real naughty after that.
Old 15-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
i did post the other stories.
Too juicy to miss will search for your thread and read up...thanks bro
Old 15-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

we took turns to sing a few songs, usually until chorus then we switched.. then initially sat quite far apart.. until we sang a duet together, i sat closer, she did so too. we had already drank a glass each already.. as we sang, our arms kept hitting, brushing each other.. i sang off tune, she laughed.. i tickled her... at the same time, ran my hand over her and hugged her in closer and sway side by side as we sang. when the song ended... she told me her head was spinning she needed to rest.. she leaned back on the cushion behind us, my hand slide down to her waist. held her waist, she didn't mind.. she closed her eyes.. i waited a while, tugged her head gently and put on my shoulder... my hand still softly caressing her waist, to my surprise she suddenly turn a bit more, pressed her breasts on my chest and she hugged me tighter... i smelled her hair.. kissed her head blatantly a bit..

me: xiao hui... your body is heating up.. must be the wine... i loosen your top ok...

she nodded her head, i chose the right day to ask her to ktv.. know why? today she wore a one piece dress, dark blue, there was a long zip in front, she had it all the way zipped up to near her neck.. i carefully pulled on the zip with my other hand down to just above her cleavage... my other hand firmly holding on to her waist. i waited awhile... her eyes were still closed.. i was kissing her on her head.. my hand slide down to above her butt.. middle finger at her ass crack.. i tried my luck and caress her there.... turns out, she's not they type that giggles out loud.. she seemed to like it a bit.. i got a bit bored.. lowered her zip further down.. exposed a bit of her cleavage.. she like never stop me... i pretended to flap the dress, lift it a bit and i blew cold air into her breasts.. pretending to cool her body down when i was looking into her dress.. wow... red bra. not the sexy lacey kind, a simple red bra. i a bit cannot take it already... i unzipped her lower some more... half her cleavage exposed liao...... she really never stop me.. ok.. i move in liao.. i lifted her chin very quickly and planted my lips on hers.. she didn't react at first.. really so fast asleep or drunk meh???
Old 15-03-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing !
Old 15-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
flumpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice pic TS
Old 15-03-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

i kissed her harder.. still no kissing back from her, i a bit high in the moment, i don't care liao, cupped her neh with my other hand, wah. the size is good. i like the feel.. i squeezed it a few times, she didn't push me away or what.. a few seconds later, my finger automatically went into her dress liao after i pulled her zip even lower, i didn't waste much time and stick my finger into her bra and touched her nipples!!! FINALLY! OMG! FINALLY!! AFTER SO MANY YEARS! TEN YEARS AT LEAST!! NICE!!!

i was flicking her nipples.. she got aroused, she moaned.. she grabbed me and we made out furiously... i got worried, kept on eye on the door.. at one point, someone walked by but didn't look in.. would have seen my hand inside her dress squeezing her breast.. i finally took my hand out, went for her pussy to finger her...

xiao hui stopped me: not here....

me: not here? hmmm..... let's go some where else?

xiao hui immediately zipped herself up, adjusted her bra a little at the same times as well as i had kind of pulled her pad down to play with her nipples. she was quite shy.. i realised she might be regretting again.. i grabbed her quickly and kissed her on her cheeks again, then her lips.. she kissed back with me... we made out again..... a while later..

me: let's go somewhere private?

xiao hui: ok... where?

she looked guilty, but also lustful as well.. saw some excitement in her eyes.. like she misses the touch..

me: hotel?

xiao hui: don't want..

me: someone secluded in my car?

xiao hui: ok...

we left..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1