The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
jellycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Blinded Lust

It was the first time I met M.

M is 36 but he still looks quite young for his age. Maybe it's his dressing style. He is quiet, a man of few words. Neither humorous nor entertaining. But somehow I was attracted to him. I don't know why. Perhaps he had cast a spell on me even before I met him.

We went to watch a movie. It was almost at the end of the show then he made his first move. I felt his left hand on top of my right thigh. I was sitting with my legs crossed. He was carassing my thigh up and down in soft movements. "So smooth", he whispered gently into my ears. I blushed.

I got closer to him and clinged onto his left arm. My breast was leaning on him and I felt his hand moving to a new direction. His hand tipped tapped nearer and closer towards my pussy in that tight space. He brushed it like a tease.

I was wet and horny. My panties were soaking wet. I had to control. I couldn't unleash the devil in me.

After the movie, we were walking towards Esplanade and M suddenly pulled me towards him. I was quite stunned until I realized that we were actually at a dark corner where there weren't much people around.

M forced his lips on me and my tongue automatically reached out. We were tongue fighting. Just vigorously. With his left hand on my waist, his right hand was reaching down on my ass roving about.

I could feel that his hand was attempting to go under my skirt...
Old 18-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Convolvulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blinded Lust

Please continue sis!
Old 18-04-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
SpaMP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes please continue...
Old 18-04-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Griezman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 18-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!

Starting a campfire .
Old 18-04-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellycat View Post
It was the first time I met M.

M is 36 but he still looks quite young for his age. Maybe it's his dressing style. He is quiet, a man of few words. Neither humorous nor entertaining. But somehow I was attracted to him. I don't know why. Perhaps he had cast a spell on me even before I met him.

We went to watch a movie. It was almost at the end of the show then he made his first move. I felt his left hand on top of my right thigh. I was sitting with my legs crossed. He was carassing my thigh up and down in soft movements. "So smooth", he whispered gently into my ears. I blushed.

I got closer to him and clinged onto his left arm. My breast was leaning on him and I felt his hand moving to a new direction. His hand tipped tapped nearer and closer towards my pussy in that tight space. He brushed it like a tease.

I was wet and horny. My panties were soaking wet. I had to control. I couldn't unleash the devil in me.

After the movie, we were walking towards Esplanade and M suddenly pulled me towards him. I was quite stunned until I realized that we were actually at a dark corner where there weren't much people around.

M forced his lips on me and my tongue automatically reached out. We were tongue fighting. Just vigorously. With his left hand on my waist, his right hand was reaching down on my ass roving about.

I could feel that his hand was attempting to go under my skirt...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 19-04-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 13
getawayhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice starting. Pls continue
Old 19-04-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Mokhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support!
Old 19-04-2017, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here, sis please continue.
Old 19-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
jellycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

His right hand slid up into my skirt, exposing half my buttom breathing the cold air. M rubbed and played his fingers on the outer part of my panties at my pussy area.

"You're so wet babe", he smiled with a smirk.
It was like an overflown glass of water.

He continued with his fingers as we kissed. His other hand was now moving up from my waist to my left breast, and M started fondling with it.

I knew I wanted it. I wanted him. I wanted to fuck him.

"I'm so hard right now,argh", M looked at me, trying to control himself.

The naughty devil in me didn't help him to control in such a situation. But instead, I used my right hand to tease his dick by rubbing the outer of his jeans. I noticed that he was quite sexcited already.

I then slid my right hand from his waist into his manhood, giving it a warm touch. It was a bit restricted as I stroke his manhood with his jeans on. Rubbing it with strokes of tease, I could see the high look on his face.

"Your body is damn hot. I want to have sex with you," M kinda stunned me.

So what do you think I replied?
Old 19-04-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
"Did u wash your didi after u last pee?"
Old 19-04-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
GanBeeKim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
"Did u wash your didi after u last pee?"
ROFL hahahaa
Old 19-04-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

pobvu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update .... camping for more!
Old 19-04-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

How much u going to pay me.. hahaha
Old 20-04-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

RoboticDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue..
Advert Space Available