The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
liltgers den fake reviews - ADA

http://www.liltigersden.com/ada/

asked if hotel or apartment.. was told apartment and she stays alone.. went to address given and i went to that area before, i turn left based on my past visits.. was then told to turn right instead.. IT IS A SHOP, NOT APARTMENT..

plump lady greeted me at the entrance and asked why i came in from the front door.. then asked if i made an appointment which i replied yes.. was told to go to the last ROOM.. went in, a totally different person there.. i asked if she is the person i booked appt with, she say ya.. i told her u are totally diff ppl from the web! i asked for her hp no., which she went out to ask the plump lady.. by then i already in liltiger website with this ADA profile.. i show the plump lady if she looks like the person in my hp? she just ask me to try her..

fed up, open the rear door and left...

to liltiger, dont bloody hell say got what QC when u put such shits adv in ur website.. this is not the first time i encountered.. IT IS MORE LIKE WE DO THE QC FOR U!!

and YES.. plenty of solid reviews in her profile page in liltiger.. 100% ALL FAKE!
Old 30-04-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: liltgers den fake reviews - ADA

up for awareness...

my review in liltiger website TAKEN DOWN!
Old 01-05-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fake photo if not full house Liao.This simon qin also have the same ads
Old 01-05-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post

asked if hotel or apartment.. was told apartment and she stays alone.. went to address given and i went to that area before, i turn left based on my past visits.. was then told to turn right instead.. IT IS A SHOP, NOT APARTMENT..

plump lady greeted me at the entrance and asked why i came in from the front door.. then asked if i made an appointment which i replied yes.. was told to go to the last ROOM.. went in, a totally different person there.. i asked if she is the person i booked appt with, she say ya.. i told her u are totally diff ppl from the web! i asked for her hp no., which she went out to ask the plump lady.. by then i already in liltiger website with this ADA profile.. i show the plump lady if she looks like the person in my hp? she just ask me to try her..

to liltiger, dont bloody hell say got what QC when u put such shits adv in ur website.. this is not the first time i encountered.. IT IS MORE LIKE WE DO THE QC FOR U!!

and YES.. plenty of solid reviews in her profile page in liltiger.. 100% ALL FAKE!
You kenna switch n bait..... Ada should be in the 2nd room. Anyway add a few more years + 5kg to her photos. She is much older and meatier now.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the intel bro! She was on my hit list , and you saved me the trouble of going through what you did.

And you did exactly what I would have done too! Not the same, walk out!

In fact , I walked out on 2 occasions already last month. One tried to bait and switch me with her friend. But I had my phone ready with her advertisement pictures. One look not same, I action action kicked up a big fuss and walked out. She got scared and offered me a discount and full service! Hahaha.

Another, an FL, cannot do this cannot do that, push me and siam... I was pissed. I just suddenly got up, put on my clothes, action action and kicked up a fuss, dumped $20 (even though angry, I felt I must pay a but for "some" services rendered hahaha) on the bed and walked out. Again she texted me apologizing , want to give discount, etc, etc.

Moral of the story... be firm, don't be shy shy and stand up for your rights. But also be fair.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 13
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:

Tiger was once a "reliable" site for me. The reputation build all this while as gone to the drain. I have similar encounter but the attitude was good so I have gave it a pass but no more.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
You kenna switch n bait..... Ada should be in the 2nd room. Anyway add a few more years + 5kg to her photos. She is much older and meatier now.
yes, i believe the plump lady at the door was her.. but i mean if its a spa shop, dont claim its an apartment and you live alone.. whats the QC all about for liltiger?
Old 01-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the intel bro! She was on my hit list , and you saved me the trouble of going through what you did.

And you did exactly what I would have done too! Not the same, walk out!

In fact , I walked out on 2 occasions already last month. One tried to bait and switch me with her friend. But I had my phone ready with her advertisement pictures. One look not same, I action action kicked up a big fuss and walked out. She got scared and offered me a discount and full service! Hahaha.

Another, an FL, cannot do this cannot do that, push me and siam... I was pissed. I just suddenly got up, put on my clothes, action action and kicked up a fuss, dumped $20 (even though angry, I felt I must pay a but for "some" services rendered hahaha) on the bed and walked out. Again she texted me apologizing , want to give discount, etc, etc.

Moral of the story... be firm, don't be shy shy and stand up for your rights. But also be fair.
yes, be firm.. no need to paiseh.. if you haven touch her, just open door and go.. if its those spa shops that requires you to pay $50 upfront.. dont waste ur $ liao..
Old 06-05-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

up for awareness as my reviews have been deleted time and again in liltiger website
Old 06-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yes, i believe the plump lady at the door was her.. but i mean if its a spa shop, dont claim its an apartment and you live alone.. whats the QC all about for liltiger?
Now there many operat at spa place ads here to look for customers and written like her never disclosed is operating in spa.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

the blurred picture already raises a red flag.
Easy to bait and switch with blurred picture.
Anyway I will walk away once its a shop and not apt (as claimed) as it means an additional $45-$50 "entrance fee"
Old 06-05-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

Quote:
yes, be firm.. no need to paiseh.. if you haven touch her, just open door and go.. if its those spa shops that requires you to pay $50 upfront.. dont waste ur $ liao..

Finally I see bros standing firm in the face of these bloodsuckers con masters.

My personally experience I don't ever give a single shit... I even went to the extend of not paying rejection fee as the OKT DEMANDED I PAY $50. U advertise selling Apple phone but giving me oppo instead? And when I rejected the good u asked me for $50? Fuck off la..... I had more than 4 such encounters and OKT zapped me deleted my FRs... I don't give a damn.... Keep it up bros....

SAY NO TO FAKE FRS AND PHOTOSHOPPED PICS
Old 06-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Be firm and walk off
Old 17-05-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
edwardlee001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Be firm and walk off
Yes I second that. No matter how you zap us, true facts means true facts. Points mean nothing.
Old 01-07-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardlee001 View Post
Yes I second that. No matter how you zap us, true facts means true facts. Points mean nothing.
up for awareness.. the fake reviews are still there.. dont fall into these shit traps.. just walk away.. no need to feel paiseh!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1