The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
Wassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wechat scam (new pattern)

Just wanna share my "suay" experience after kanna a new kind of wechat scam.

Same thing, met some PRC chio bu via wechat, and of course we know the standard type of scam where they tempt u for "cheap sex"

For my case, slight difference. The person ok to meet up, and so i thought ok lor, try try. End up the person met me at GL Lor 32. Met her, she even call me using her mobile number. WAs thinking if use hp no, can't be too much scam right. Scam usually won't appear in person or use local hp number

End up, i say wan go coffeeshop, the lady gave excuse say dun drink lkopi, and brought me to a pub. that's where the scam is.

I thought pub ok la, end up she dunno go order what fuck drink, just 1 jar, taste like ribena, bill came...fucking $178.

Smlj sia.

Anyway the pub is called Sunset Place Karaoke.

wat to do, maybe i can run, but i didn't, and tio tok.

Challenged the girl say how long she scam pple liao, she act blur, say what scam, she also 1st time here...knn...

linbei kind hearted, nvm...hope other folks here dun kanna such tricks. MAybe it's in other threads that I nv read abt...suay sia
Old 01-05-2017, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!
Re: Wechat scam (new pattern)

Bro this kind of scam very common in china. Haha , treat it as lesson learn!
Old 01-05-2017, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassupman1 View Post

Same thing, met some PRC chio bu via wechat, and of course we know the standard type of scam where they tempt u for "cheap sex"

For my case, slight difference. The person ok to meet up, and so i thought ok lor, try try. End up the person met me at GL Lor 32. Met her, she even call me using her mobile number. WAs thinking if use hp no, can't be too much scam right. Scam usually won't appear in person or use local hp number

End up, i say wan go coffeeshop, the lady gave excuse say dun drink lkopi, and brought me to a pub. that's where the scam is.

I thought pub ok la, end up she dunno go order what fuck drink, just 1 jar, taste like ribena, bill came...fucking $178.

Smlj sia.

Challenged the girl say how long she scam pple liao, she act blur, say what scam, she also 1st time here...knn...

linbei kind hearted, nvm...hope other folks here dun kanna such tricks. MAybe it's in other threads that I nv read abt...suay sia
kena before, but it was at lorong 6-8 there.

Same tactics, jio go ktv but wanna drink. i wanna order beer but she wanna order wine. so i order 1 glass try try. end up she went to toilet then waiter came in with 1 jug of the same thing u mentioned.

I dont give a fuck and say i wont pay to her. (didnt ask for it anyway, but she order herself.) then comes the act whereby she say she wanna use unionpay and the waiter dont accept the unionpay card.

i tell her i gotta go and she is not right to do such stuffs. ended up not paying for that bullshit.

Bro, shouldnt have agreed in paying that man. across the street go legal house less hassle.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:

Smlj sia.

Not new LA.
Same shit was reported here long time le.

Come back when u got something new la.

Like wake up, discovered u serviced ten ah guas. Or wake up, u discovered kidney missing. Discovered by fingers hor cos yr corneas also missing
______
Exchange points new discovery ma
Old 01-05-2017, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

recently , kena alot of these .
some claim working as tuition teacher , some claim working at factory .

but all the story is the same ( they wanna have a drink and wan to meet up at g area )

when i say buy drink go else where ( decent ) , they will say dont wan , they wan to try at the pub or whatever they call that .

sense something is wrong and never meet up with them .
Old 01-05-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 19
swordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to allswordfish2006 is a name known to all

The experience by TS is good information that serve as a gentle reminder. Be it new or old trick. So long it works for them. Must be alert and mindful at all times when entertaining strangers. Thanks TS.

Fish
* Committed to return all kind mate who up my point, there are some with no new post that I can't up due to the long waiting list. apologize for the slow response. Almost 20bro in my return list, please take note. Thanks.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Wassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yea man. Just hope to restart a topic on an old trick which I prob missed out when reading we-chat scams. K. Lesson learnt, any ah tiong wechat u, just delete. Haha.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HeyHottie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yea man. Just hope to restart a topic on an old trick which I prob missed out when reading we-chat scams. K. Lesson learnt, any ah tiong wechat u, just delete. Haha.
Can play along with them la, meet up go kopi tiam, die die don't go pub/ktv
Old 01-05-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GoodBurger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the heads up TS
Old 01-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
GalacTikus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodBurger View Post
Thanks for the heads up TS
Agreed. Thanks TS
Old 01-05-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
pandhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really salute those scammers for their creativity
Old 01-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get it. You said there was an agreement on "cheap sex", but ended she invited you to a pub drinking ribena and you still obliged. What the fuck are you talking about?
Old 01-05-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHottie View Post
Can play along with them la, meet up go kopi tiam, die die don't go pub/ktv
Why drink kopi? They are supposed to fuck.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I don't get it. You said there was an agreement on "cheap sex", but ended she invited you to a pub drinking ribena and you still obliged. What the fuck are you talking about?
Bro, paiseh i use broken english, leading to broken understanding.

I mean I know most of the wechat scam that's related to cheap sex, so i know how to siam those scams.

But this 1 i kanna is different, and prob nv read it often in this forum.

It's abt using wechat ask u out, then bring u to pub and tok ur carrot head.

Got it liao?
Old 02-05-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

one of their id ask you out for drink at geyland is

- a614881394

she claim she morning work as manicure

after 6 pm she will call u from her hp and ask you out for liquor

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1