The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light
Discussion on Spa with lousy MLs...

Just starting a thread on spas with lousy MLs in my humble opinion...

Please feel free to add to the list.

1. A spa in AMK that start with S and near by ang mo kio central.
I kena this ML "L____". She is a heavy smoker (can smell her breath) and when she massage you, she still dare to use her phone and wechat others. Convince me to do p-massage with hot stone for $86 but end up don't even did the p-massage and I reject the hot stone as it look like some china brand machine which is quite scary.

2. A spa along sembawang road near famous nasi lemak.
The MLs at this spa are really old and fugly. Like 40 years old and above. Went once after my IPPT due to "good" reviews by other bros. End up I was disappointed that all the MLs can be my mother kind of look/age. Left without getting a massage.

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 01-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Discussion on Spa with lousy MLs...

Nowadays most MLs do not even have the basic job skills .
Old 01-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Re: Discussion on Spa with lousy MLs...

Please only go for places with good FRs and become regulars.. that's how I feel.

If you NEED a new lady every week.. that I cannot help you with.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of
Agreed with makeuhappy. Mp + ML reviews are important for deciding whether you should cheong or hold back yr hard earned $$$.

Btw TS you may find this topic of higher interest in HC + KTV thread. Good luck to your adventures 😃
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1