The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
theresiano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Budget Bonk wif Superb Services Massage

bro please share with me her contact..
thanks..
Old 22-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 15
ChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank U 2 Bro itcyman 4 YX ctc.Had a wonderful time with her.1 thing tat will make me RTF is she SQUIRT.Never try before,feel shiok.

Name:Yu Xin
Looks:6/10
Boobs:34B(Enhanced)sensitive nipples
Body:not fat,not slim,Tan skin
Catbath:7/10
BBBJ:6.5/10(will look at U when giving BBBJ)
AR:Yes
Frenching:Yes
Painting:Yes(with lots of squirting)
FJ:7/10(cowgirl riding is Good)
Massage:6.5/10
Attitude:8/10(will try 2 please U)
Damage:60+tips,cd & rm(not included)
RTF:Yes for the squirting.

BTW,she is going back on 5th Oct,Bros with ctc hurry go & try before she go back.

Next Bonk List:Bao~Er
Old 22-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

eric6108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc pls. Kam sia
Old 22-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
fcstar8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro. would be interested to try her squirting. Dun mind can pm me her contact? Tks
Old 22-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
javl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can l have the contact , i will see her , tk
Old 22-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
Snrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A BIG thank you to Bro Kukuson for making appointment for me (I can't speak Mandarin).

Last week had some time, so met up with Yu Xin. This is probably my last bonk as I am going overseas for very long time...and WHAT A BONK!!!

YX is very loving type, kissed me from ear lobe and all over like long lost lovers. In shower she was very thorough, pay special attention to washing my dick and arse. On bed she gave me an oil massage for more than 40 minutes...it was good and she tried very hard to do a good job massaging from head to toe. Before asking me to turn over, she put oil on my arsehole and gently rubbed and rubbed, thrust her tongue in and out...damn shiok!! Turn over and she gave very thorough catbath...best I had...then down south started with sucking my bxlls and fingering my backside then she did AR ...WOW damn good!!!...then to BBBJ...10 seconds into BBBJ I stopped her as I almost cum. Made her lie down and started suckling her boobs, frenching (she loves to french) then fingering her clit. After fingering and playing with her clit for few minutes she started to moan and shiver...insert my finger in and hit her G spot cause she moan loudly...Ooooooo...Oooooo... then fingered and played with her clit again and she shook and shook then SUDDENLY....she SQUIRT...WOW..real waterfall..my fingers and hand all wet..had to use tissue to clean..but I continued with fingering and play with her clit and she moaned louder and louder and kept tugging at my arm...then I entered (with CD) and slowly twist and turn inside her she hugged me very tight and her hips shook and shivered...this went on quite a while...then I cum...waited a few minutes then wanted to withdraw but she didn't let me withdraw, shooking her head and hug me very tight and she shook and shook her hips again and she cum again for the 3rd time. Finally when all over...WAH, the bedsheet had a very big wet patch...didn't know she squirt that much juice. Clean me up then TCSS a bit (she knows some basic English words) then she tried to wakeup my Dick but I told her I am one shot man...so she massaged my arms, neck, shoulder, tummy. Time almost up...dressed up and tipped her 20...she was so happy hugged and kissed me all over.

She is not a looker (but not ugly) pleasant friendly face but TOP NOTCH service. Bros looking for 1st class service, do not miss her. if you go for looks more than anything else, then skip.
Old 22-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Can i have the ctc ....

Thanks
Old 22-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 15
onlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud of

bro, can share her contact PLEASE
Old 22-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old uncle want to say kum xia to itcyman fur sharing yu xin contact. Old uncke very like yu xin service. KUM XIA KUM XIA

Old uncle saw yu xin me think she look like a malay ah lian not so fair n beri small size. Old uncle beri like the shower she wash Old uncle clean clean Old uncle SONG SONG

On the bed yu xin lick every part of Old uncle body me like the licking of me ears beri itchy. yu xin lick body then lift Old uncle ass n lick Old uncle hole wah like cat 150 standard !!! Yu xin bbbj damn power swallow Old uncle cork until cannot see. Old uncle lick her her stereo damn steam one. Old uncle poke one finger into mei mei slowly rub, she push Old uncle hand to go harder. Old uncle use 2 fingers then her water shoot out wah like water gun. Yu xin push Old uncle on to bed capped the ram her hole into Old uncle pole DAMN SONG !!!

LOOKS; 5
SHOWER ; 9.99999
CATBATH ; 8
ASS LICK ; 9
BBBJ ; 9
FJ ; 7
Old 22-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
itcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud ofitcyman has much to be proud of

Thank U all fellow bros who took the time to write her a FR and gave her support throughout.
Thank U
Old 23-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 15
onlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud ofonlah has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Budget Bonk wif Superb Services Massage

Kum sia many many to bro itcyman for sharing Yu Xin contact with me newbie, 10 u for the trust

Still thinking about the sexxperience even until now, kanna onlah by her and she on me until die die also must on lah her again.

Yu xin customer oriented, service tip-top and this is the first time I seen what is the meaning of squirting, she wet the bed ment Feeling dam excited, licking all over each other, like boy/girlfriend, super bbbj, ass rimming, many FJ positions, .....etc etc etc like a war zone on bed...........until I cannot take it n shooted........... wah ment, feel like heaven.

Lay there exhausted, my darling YX than gently oil massage me for nearly 45mins until I'm sleep sleep. She ask if I want 2nd round, what!!! second round, leg also soft, wonder if got strength to walk

In short, I sure visit YX again and take up the 2nd round chanllenge, thanks again to bro itcyman tat make my didi itcy and on lah yu xin again
Old 23-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tom24my deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have her contacts please? Thanks!
Old 23-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
linixx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylinixx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thks to TS for Yuxin's ctc, actually had gotten her number previously from Bro kukuson, but it seems that the old number is no longer in use.

As wanted to try a squitting girl, so sms YX for a afternoon slot. Actually I propose going to area K, but she mentioned that she more convenient at another location.

Met her and I was quite “scared” with her looks (she has a striking resemblance to one of aunt which I detest her character), she looks more towards late 30s. Since already booked, thus tried to make the best out of the session, tried to break ice with her by mentioning her previous roommate (Ah Xin aka Xiao Hui), and her old hp number, which she dennied all (my kaki had previously booked her through Ah Xin). I had my doubts that this lady I'm facing has been asked to stand in for YX.

Still recalled some previous FR which mentioned that YX will wash the customer from chest to toes, but this 'YX' only washes the vital parts which arose my doubts even more.

She started her cathbath on me and ar + bbbj, requested for a second round of ar (the feeling of her tongue 'rapping' my anus was more shiok than her bbbj. Wanting to keep myself 'busy' too, I tried to finger her and with some light work on the outside, she squitted on me, almost to my face. She quickly took tissues for me to wipe. Afterwhich I was quite apprehensive about doing excessive “fingerworks” on her. Anyway the “squitting” more or less confirms her as Yu Xin.

After quite a long session of catbath on her part, I entered her in missionary, don’t really felt like frenching her at all, as my “phobias” of my aunt were haunting me. Bonked her for more than half an hour and she cummed 3 times, before I came. Usual words like I’m very “li hai” came from her mouth, although she did mentioned where I “excel” in, she claims that my junior is like a “machine gun” that has a rapid “firing rate”, that really “boost” my ego.

After we had our individual showers, and shared a smoke break, I requested for a massage, her skills are okay but not much mood since my “phobia” is still there. Thus with some 20 mins left, I requested for another round of AR, since that is the most enjoyable part of the session.

Washed up and paid her dues with tips (got to tip her for top notch service) and we went our ways. Maybe due to her second round of AR, my junior is still roaring to go, thus looked through my phone book for another target.

Yu Xin
Looks: 4/10 (more due to my “phobia” of my aunt, although she does have a CFM face)
Boobs: Looks more like big “B”
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (a bit too hard for my liking)
AR: 9/10 (her tongue is very powerful)
FJ: 6/10 (“phobias” of my aunt were haunting me)
Massage: 7.0/10
Attitude & service: 8.5/10
Damage: $60 + $10tips / 1 / 2
RTF: No (unless I want to try her squitting again)
Old 24-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KingRick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro itchyman for Yu Xin ctc. Here is a brief FR on her as of 23/9/09.

Called her and make arrangement during noon. She arrived before appt time with me but i was 10min late due to heavy traffic. come into room and tcss abit den bathing was SOP. After tat carry on with catbath, strong and superb shiok bbbj. i take over and give her cat bath and lick her nipple which was very sensitive. painted her and finger her and she can really SQUIRT!!! just like those angmo or jap av squirters! i guess she cum and squirt more then 10times throughout whole session (i lose count), but all i know was that the whole bed is fking real wet like baby peeing on it.

Moments later she begged me to enter her.. can tell she is tired due to cumming so many time earlier on so i told her i will just stay in missionary for 1st shot. she really enjoy getting fuk hard and b4 i came, put my didi into her mouth and she cim everything till the last drop. feeling was dam freaking song! rested awhile and tcss again, procedure repeat for 2nd shot but this time more pattern including doggy, leaning against wall and we both cumed in cowgirl pose..

Overall sexperience was damn good and she clicks very well on me plus i really love tat cfm look when she look at you while bbbj and AR.
*forgot to mention her AR is dam powerful can feel her tongue drilling into ur ashole!

Name: Yu xin
Looks: 6/10 (Milf looking with CFM looks)
Boobs: 34C solid and firm with sensitive nips (confirm enhanced but who cares)
Figure: slim with slight baby fats
Painting: Yes (very wet and careful while 69 i got her squit into my mouth =.=)
BBBJ/AR: 9/10 (intermittent speed and deepthroating, very strong suction too)
FJ: 9/10 (very accomodating, GFE with nice moan)
Massage: 7/10 (adequate strength and press quite well)
Attitude & service: 10/10 (depend on chemistry i guess)

This is my honest fr and i hope it doesnt affect anyone. Pls up me if you think is worthy.

Thanks all bro out there!
Old 25-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

hornistud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro kuku_son for ctc.
Last time I tried a squirter was Bin Bin and it was very memorable sexxion.
I must say YX has a better figure and boobs tho' her squirting not as powerful.
Very service oriented - AR, BBJ, catbath lasted more than half an hour and all the time I was finger fucking her and she was squirting buckets!
Very accomodating on FJ - cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy, scissors. Wet wet wet!
Only drawback is that she not into frenching.
Overall very sextifying sexxion. A must try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1