The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 17
VSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud of
Re: Bkk Member's Club

Tks... tink i must go and explore first before knowing what is suitable for me... Over there is totally diff from Spore
Old 18-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSOP Martell View Post
Tks... tink i must go and explore first before knowing what is suitable for me... Over there is totally diff from Spore

I think ANYWHERE is better than Sillypore

Thailand, Vietnam, China and even Indonesia are men's real playground
Old 18-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Couldn't help noticing your siggie too. Case of spreading yourself too thin, arh? So even the hardiest cheongster is vulnerable? Good thing prcs and viets don't do anything for me, so somtam magic potion for me
Eat too much somtam later lao sai. Best to eat all dishes in moderation. Vietnam beef noodles, Tom yam, Peking duck, Indon gadoh gadoh, etc.
Old 19-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSOP Martell View Post
just remember not to bring the sillypore mentality along when u r aboard ...
be open minded and friendly to the ppl there ...
try to understand and accept their culture ....
play safe and dun try to be a hero ....
stay low profile ...
and u'll have a enjoyable trip .....
Old 19-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 17
VSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
just remember not to bring the sillypore mentality along when u r aboard ...
be open minded and friendly to the ppl there ...
try to understand and accept their culture ....
play safe and dun try to be a hero ....
stay low profile ...
and u'll have a enjoyable trip .....
Tks... ya it true to stay low profile and be friendly... otherwise everything will be spoilt by it
Old 19-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Eat too much somtam later lao sai.Best to eat all dishes in moderation. Vietnam beef noodles, Tom yam, Peking duck, Indon gadoh gadoh, etc.
Some international (or intra asia?) buffet. By same token, careful not get indigestion or even heartburn hehehehe
Old 20-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Couldn't help noticing your siggie too. Case of spreading yourself too thin, arh? So even the hardiest cheongster is vulnerable? Good thing prcs and viets don't do anything for me, so somtam magic potion for me

What do the viets say? Bien?

Surprised that PRC and Viet ladies are not your cup of tea. Will Taiwanese do it for you ?

I will head to Phuket soon, will you happen to be there next month ?

Knowntender
Old 20-08-2008, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Eat too much somtam later lao sai. Best to eat all dishes in moderation. Vietnam beef noodles, Tom yam, Peking duck, Indon gadoh gadoh, etc.

Hi Bro, see that you have tons of experience. Wouldn't hurt to add Myanmar pancake to your list. Attitude of the locals is great there.
Old 20-08-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
aha..I shared this same interest too! My fav is eating indeed Eating Tom Yam soon. Peking duck will be served in Nov I reckon. VN pho bo - ate liao. Gado-gado (gadoh = fight!) many years not tried.. M'sia chap-chai also long time no eat.

Not tried = Filipine toot-toot cake, Taiwan ex$ mian-sien, Kr samgeytang, Japan ex$ sushi, PPenh rice, Myanmar pancake...
Old 20-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro, see that you have tons of experience. Wouldn't hurt to add Myanmar pancake to your list. Attitude of the locals is great there.
I'm open to new places but certain places will have priority due to work. Irregardless of nationality I like fair skin girls with very big boobs. Pardon my ignorance but not sure how's the P4P scene and girl quality in Yangon given the sadistic nature of the military junta?
Old 20-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
aha..I shared this same interest too! My fav is eating indeed Eating Tom Yam soon. Peking duck will be served in Nov I reckon. VN pho bo - ate liao. Gado-gado (gadoh = fight!) many years not tried.. M'sia chap-chai also long time no eat.

Not tried = Filipine toot-toot cake, Taiwan ex$ mian-sien, Kr samgeytang, Japan ex$ sushi, PPenh rice, Myanmar pancake...
Hahaha BKK Member's Club thread has disgressed into 'International Delights'!

What about Indian Tosai?
Old 20-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

oops...looks like we hv same target, Tony. I prefer big bun too though not always the case, but not the Tosai please. North Indian curry would be fine though (it produces several Miss world/uni..watever)..

Indeed, I also run out of idea what's best in Tom-yam country. Like u, I hv spent more time in dragon-land since. I hv seen Th-veteran bros switching to dragon-land oredi...(and very frequent some more!)

If there's good tom-yam recommendation, I would be glad to try.. Thanks in advance..
Old 20-08-2008, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Indeed, I also run out of idea what's best in Tom-yam country. Like u, I hv spent more time in dragon-land since. I hv seen Th-veteran bros switching to dragon-land oredi...(and very frequent some more!)

If there's good tom-yam recommendation, I would be glad to try.. Thanks in advance..
Yeah bro adidas88 and me are good examples. Not sure who's next.

I always like to explore new places all the time. Off the beaten track and what not. Just storm in and see what happens. I've tried Chiang Mai, Hatyai and Pattaya as well. I might even have been an adventurer/explorer in my past life. Dragon land is a damn huge continent man. It'll take a few lifetimes to cover it all!

Basically I've covered almost all the BKK pubs, clubs, MPs, bars, coffeshops, etc. (low to high end) except for some that I intentionally avoid such as Eden and selective oil massage parlours which is not my cup of tea. Eat too much spicy Tom Yam later also lao sai. Once in a while still not bad.
Old 20-08-2008, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Tony Stark;2990203]Off the beaten track QUOTE]

Bro Tony, speaking of off the track, which place is considered best off the track in Thailand in terms of reasonable quality of girls, price, rustic cowboy town relaxation feeling and safe environment? Chiang Mai, Ayutthaya, Danok, Korat, Hatyai?

Not jus for straight boom boom but with booze n music or band relaxation or disco/karoake if u get wat i mean?
Old 20-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah bro adidas88 and me are good examples. Not sure who's next. ...
how can i be the same example as u ...
u r full time cheongster .. me r social cheongster ... lots of different ...

Quote:
I always like to explore new places all the time. Off the beaten track and what not. Just storm in and see what happens. I've tried Chiang Mai, Hatyai and Pattaya as well. I might even have been an adventurer/explorer in my past life. Dragon land is a damn huge continent man. It'll take a few lifetimes to cover it all!
me r more conservative and always live by the safe rules .... thus will not explore beaten tracks like u do ... but will definately explore new places ...
bro .. i have the same ambitious as u too ... would love to be an adventurer/explorer in dragonland during my retire age ...
maybe we can go explore together ....

Quote:
Basically I've covered almost all the BKK pubs, clubs, MPs, bars, coffeshops, etc. (low to high end) except for some that I intentionally avoid such as Eden and selective oil massage parlours which is not my cup of tea. Eat too much spicy Tom Yam later also lao sai. Once in a while still not bad.
bro tony .. u MUST go to eden for once .. else ur bkk trip is not complete ...
u can skip the small oil massage parlours ... there r too many in thailand and IMHO .. they r all the same ... and also not urs or mine cup of tea ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1