The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
SammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to all
How not to erect at clean mp?

any bro can share technique? I can't seem to hold my erection, is it normal? will it deem offending to the masseur?
Old 13-08-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future
Re: How not to erect at clean mp?

simple bro, go to those old auntie MP or male massanger one. if you still erect, WIN LIAO LA
Old 13-08-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
kayzie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkayzie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkayzie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

its all in your mind . just dont think of dirty stuff and you be fine. OR just release it off before gg for the massage lol.
Old 13-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 14
Zacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond repute

Just learn to relax bro.
Old 13-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieFan View Post
any bro can share technique? I can't seem to hold my erection, is it normal? will it deem offending to the masseur?
I tried this before and it works!!!

Tie at least 3 rubber bands onto your didi and last wrap clinch onto your 2 ding-dongs before the start of massage. If this cannot, repeat with 5 rubber bands......
Old 13-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I can't seem to hold my erection, is it normal? will it deem offending to the masseur?
You ah..... really envy you. Me want it to erect to impress also cannot. Haha....
Old 13-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Huh? Why do you think it's an offence?

I guess most women like to see an erection behind the pants, especially when only you and her are inside the room!

Well.. you may even get a GQ if you are lucky.
Old 13-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
simple bro, go to those old auntie MP or male massanger one. if you still erect, WIN LIAO LA
Agreed with you Bro, this is one good technique, I have tried and worked for me, not sure about other Bros..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 13-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If you dun erect, the masseur will definitely feel offended.
When u erect, they will giggle and many times will start joking with you.
I have a regular masseur at a clean MP, and now I can auto roam when she massage me. I even requested her to discreetly massage my Kkj.
All started from an erection during the first massage......
Old 13-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayzie View Post
its all in your mind . just dont think of dirty stuff and you be fine. OR just release it off before gg for the massage lol.
Correct, try that many time it worked
Old 13-08-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Steley is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
I tried this before and it works!!!

Tie at least 3 rubber bands onto your didi and last wrap clinch onto your 2 ding-dongs before the start of massage. If this cannot, repeat with 5 rubber bands......
Yr didi suffocate, how to erect
Old 14-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10912 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't worry so much, it is a compliment to the masseur or else they will get offended if no erection.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 14-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bery View Post
If you dun erect, the masseur will definitely feel offended.
When u erect, they will giggle and many times will start joking with you.
I have a regular masseur at a clean MP, and now I can auto roam when she massage me. I even requested her to discreetly massage my Kkj.
All started from an erection during the first massage......
Fully agreed. I tried that before too.
Old 14-08-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

me too. at clean MP.

that's the plus side of having a regular, and she's slim and loooong hair, just my type.

one time she "disturb" me and I end up having an erection. then bcos know her so long, i grab her hand and made her massage my KKJ. And I managed to massage her meimei also. hehehehe...

too bad she left the place and I lost contact with her ler... haiz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
Fully agreed. I tried that before too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1