The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Moomoofarmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Humble advice for bros new to local MP scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfection89 View Post
Risking kena zapped for this thread to help new bros out when going for MP related "entertainment" so new bros, please make it worth by following the advice and don't screw up! It's for your and everyone's good.
  1. There is no HJ in MP. (remember this) If you desperately need HJ/BBBJ/FJ, go find Massage section (https://sbfsg.net/forumdisplay.php?f=43) in forum.
  2. MP "entertainment" is an art that allows you to build confidence in talking to ladies. You pay them for the massage... and the time to talk to them. So instead of just sleeping or worst still snoring, it's time to practice what you learn online and talk to a girl who's paid to listen to you.
  3. Chemistry is important. You don't talk about anything and you don't say nothing. Learn to listen to the ML and feedback accordingly. If you practice long enough with ML, you will realize in real world, girls are the same. Just need to know how to build up Chemistry. If your SMV hits 100, you get your reward. It's really as simple as that. I will share a few tips here on this point.
    • If the ML is from China, first question is ask which side of China she is from (and please learn which province is at which part of China to avoid being malu). North or South. North China ML are very direct, very easily on fire, and very intense one. Recommended for hardcore / lao jiao players. Their difficulty-reward ratio is very high.
    • If the ML is from South China, it's easier to get the reward but the reward won't feel as good because they already immune to all the sweet talking so end up it's not as shiok compared to North China.
    • If the ML is from Thailand/Vietnam, do it like how you will talk to polytechnic xmm. They like TLC and they like man who give them "protection" and "nice compliments". Easy to score as well.
  4. Most MP in heartland areas don't have dua liap one so don't bother asking receptionist if got sexy dua liap ones. I encounter 2 guys who started asking for dua liap ML at counter and got all malu when receptionist ask them why. MP in the central and south will have more dua liap due to increase competition. So if you want big one, go south.
  5. If you like teasing, ask for more focus on upper thigh. They will usually get it. If you turn in front liao, ask for tummy massage (learn from a lao jiao in here).
  6. Avoid asking sensitive irrelevant questions. - You will get it with experience
  7. When reward comes, do not go ask for price and behave like a noob. That is plain dumb and makes you look like a retard.
  8. Always tip based on how you feel the reward but not more than standard pricing. Those who don't know what is standard pricing can pm me so I can show you the blue colour face of our first president. If you lao jiao, you will know how much to tip. But start with standard pricing and slowly test water as you learn. But always remember to tip. NEVER tip more than standard pricing. You will only screw the rest of the bros here. I can't emphasize this enough.
  9. MP "entertainment" is all about patience. Do not expect to get reward right away. Sometimes go once hit jackpot, sometimes must go 2,3 or even 5 times before you hit jackpot. When you finally hit jackpot and decide to post FR. remember to use big brain to think and censor details.

That's all folks. Have a good one.
This is d type of person I call eat full Liao no sai to shit. So bloody free to come here to write all these nonsense. Wtf don't knw your daddy is male and Mother is female. Come here to write all these stupid things. Only a cb fool don't knw all these. Come here n write n try to act smart. Really fking pathetic...
Old 26-07-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

Went to this spa 1 day and had a good massage. i usually massage naked then the ml asked why i was naked? i said, i am more comfortable like this. i said don't worry, i just wanted massage. then she told me how lots of guys, only after a few minutes started touching her. i told her i won't do that. she gave a really good massage and no teasing. but, she was so comfortable with me that after the massage, she brought me to their lounge upstairs and asked me to wait. she went out and bought some groceries and even cooked for me. after we done eating, i gave her a hug and left. honestly, i felt that was a really wonderful experience.
Old 26-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarlyNg View Post
Since everyone is sharing, let me share something that I would love to know when i was first playing around...

4) Are you coming here for massage or just to release? want sex go geylang... confirm better and cheaper service... (someone stated this somewhere above)
This one I cannot fully agree. Sometimes need to eat different dish. But overall very good pointers

There are joints which are slightly cheaper than GL. $45 for entrance, the MLs at this particular place charge $100 flat for full service. Cat bath, hot and cold BBBJ, AR, FJ... furthermore, some of them are malaysians. Tip top service. All for $145. Very discreet location too. while waiting or after massage, still got some facilities for you to enjoy.

The problem I think many bros faced when going to Geylang is being spotted. If you are walking along the lorongs, high chance you are looking for a brothel. Very hard to make up stories why you are there.

Overall, if you can afford to pay a slight premium and get the same shiokness after releasing w/o sex, why not?

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 26-07-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
This one I cannot fully agree. Sometimes need to eat different dish. But overall very good pointers

There are joints which are slightly cheaper than GL. $45 for entrance, the MLs at this particular place charge $100 flat for full service. Cat bath, hot and cold BBBJ, AR, FJ... furthermore, some of them are malaysians. Tip top service. All for $145. Very discreet location too. while waiting or after massage, still got some facilities for you to enjoy.

The problem I think many bros faced when going to Geylang is being spotted. If you are walking along the lorongs, high chance you are looking for a brothel. Very hard to make up stories why you are there.

Overall, if you can afford to pay a slight premium and get the same shiokness after releasing w/o sex, why not?
Walking at geylang u worried, stepping in/out of massage/spa u not?
Old 26-07-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
You never know who gonna spotted you on the streets. Even if the place is discreet.

I had a near divorce experience earlier this year whn duno which donkey saw me step out of MP and reported to my wife!

Had hard time explaining and denied everything. Cold war for 1 month!

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 27-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Really depends. If you walk out of a spa which looks proper and decent on the outside, but with special inside, it is easier to explain. If you walk along the even numbered lorongs, a little bit harder to explain.

Some spas are extremely discreet. You really need to have the type of strike 4D luck to encounter someone seeing you entering/exiting the spa.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 27-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kue19xx View Post
You never know who gonna spotted you on the streets. Even if the place is discreet.

I had a near divorce experience earlier this year whn duno which donkey saw me step out of MP and reported to my wife!

Must be a female friend haha.

I get a feeling that generally bros know how bad consequences can be so they don't baotou. Unless of course it is a bro who is interested in your wife.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 27-07-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Quote:

Lol................................... question is ......... you left with a happy man or not?
Old 28-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Until now my wife still did not reveal who is the one.

I normally go happy during office hours lunch time. I always prepared in mind what to say if I meet someone I know. Especially if I go Chinatown areas.

I thought of excuses like meet friends for lunch, or come TCM acupuncture or go SGH checkup and cme Chinatown lunch etc.

We must always be prepared!

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 28-07-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Until now my wife still did not reveal who is the one.

I normally go happy during office hours lunch time. I always prepared in mind what to say if I meet someone I know. Especially if I go Chinatown areas.

I thought of excuses like meet friends for lunch, or come TCM acupuncture or go SGH checkup and cme Chinatown lunch etc.

We must always be prepared!
Agree...........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1