The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Buying from travel agencies with be cheaper, than you book online
Sifus & seniors
Thank you very much to all your valuable advise.
Much appreciated.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just back from LOS... hatyai is practically an "empty " town. Empty here means "hollow " - dying economic activities

Things are expensive .... food and drinks getting dearer ... a cup of coffee .. not full in a small cup jug ... costs 30b.. 2 eggs 20b
exclusion of bread, mee or porrridge.

Even Laikai (one random shorter time game per shot) costs you 1500b... the cheapest that you can get..... the existing normal rate for a fanciful one to your liking is ... 3000b

So, Let it be .. let the demand and supply dictate..... sooner or later ..... we see who prevails..... they or we or you

Last edited by panda2rocks; 12-07-2017 at 01:41 AM.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Just back from LOS... hatyai is practically an "empty " town. Empty here means "hollow " - dying economic activities

Things are expensive .... food and drinks getting dearer ... a cup of coffee .. not full in a small cup jug ... costs 30b.. 2 eggs 20b
exclusion of bread, mee or porrridge.

Even Laikai (one random shorter time game per shot) costs you 1500b... the cheapest that you can get..... the existing normal rate for a fanciful one to your liking is ... 3000b

So, Let it be .. let the demand and supply dictate..... sooner or later ..... we see who prevails..... they or we or you
Walaueh, bro went latkai in HDY leh. Yeah, it had been decades since Pom last visited HDY and Danuk ...no more interested liao. The last time that Pom was there in Danuk, a whole night cost THB 1800. Since my favourite Thai Sotong left Danuk, and got short-changed by other puyings, Pom had decided not to visit Danuk and Hatyai
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 12-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

...nothing to shout about; bro Pomrakthai... just to ease the precious time.

Costs of living high.... hotel rates no change. But the vagarities of life seeems to be hanging. The Exchange rates too high if using the rollingggit. Many underground superstars also find it unbearable too.....
Old 20-07-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Ace is still the economical around
Old 20-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
...nothing to shout about; bro Pomrakthai... just to ease the precious time.

Costs of living high.... hotel rates no change. But the vagarities of life seeems to be hanging. The Exchange rates too high if using the rollingggit. Many underground superstars also find it unbearable too.....
Yes Hatyai and Dannok no longer value. Last time in Dannok can use MYR:THB 1 to 1. Now must pay premium liao.

Quote:
Ace is still the economical around
Agree!

Some more very near Pudu LRT Station so I can travel to/fro TBS easily.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 20-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

泰国 Dannok Disco 封闭式娱乐场所遭警方检举扫荡 。
很多外国人 (包括马来西亚人) , 被警方扣留和药物检测。

时常去泰国夜生活的朋友要注意了。

https://www.facebook.com/Beauty.And....LZVkMdVmKOR3Mr P1Zjp33rI4yJ91kZRkEEHyi4c

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 22-07-2017, 03:03 AM
Samster

Thanks bro Datuk for the screen shot... very informative.

The raid happened on Thursday midnight or Friday early morning ..... what happened next ??
What is the consequences - involved in drugs under thai laws - any bro in the know ...???
Old 22-07-2017, 03:20 AM
Samster

Once the local authorities come into know, whether in M'sia or S'pore, your passport will definitely... be impounded ,....

just like any other PRC WL caught by the immigration authorities.... will never be allowed into the host countries again until she is able to get a new name and passport.

correct me if I'm in the wrong....
Old 23-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Walaueh, bro went latkai in HDY leh. Yeah, it had been decades since Pom last visited HDY and Danuk ...no more interested liao. The last time that Pom was there in Danuk, a whole night cost THB 1800. Since my favourite Thai Sotong left Danuk, and got short-changed by other puyings, Pom had decided not to visit Danuk and Hatyai
Bro pomrakthai, let's go Hatyai and check out the street Thanon Nipatuthit 1 sol 2 as found on the other thread.
Old 25-07-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Hatyai KFC Farms

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz View Post
Bro pomrakthai, let's go Hatyai and check out the street Thanon Nipatuthit 1 sol 2 as found on the other thread.
Don't get your hopes too high.
The price, quality and service of Hatyai KFC Farms of yesteryears are very different from the ones now.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 26-07-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
The golden era of Thailand is during this period.

• THB20 then is like THB200 equilvalent now.
• Take coach on Nam Cheong Tours to Hatyai (14 hours) macam atas and well to do.
• Thai WL wash underwear and clothes for you plus massage.
• When you leave Hatyai and give Thai WL THB50 tip. The puying drop genuine tears and fall in love with you and tell you, "Please come back to find me."

This is the birth of the legendary powerful Thai gongtao that our uncles have narrated to us. There was true genuine love and most Thais WLs just want to find a good husband and have a roof over their head. Anything they save they remit back to hometown for parents.

In 2017 you wait long long lah!

55555 ... so true !!! ... 55555
Old 27-07-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
55555 ... so true !!! ... 55555
"ToDay in History"...... time tunnel... for total time reflections....

Those were the golden era.... Hotels room at average rate 300b to 400b, puyings overnite rate 250b, 300b, 350b were the market grades, food plenty aglore - sea food , tom yams, ducks ,piglets, chicklets, etc.
Now, these will costs you a bomb. 1000% inflated rate.

Those crying genuine puyings, by now, should have aged too ; probably in their early fifties or late forties. Say , when they were in their teens in the early ninetyeighties (1980's); Now 2017 , should be around [ 15 years old then + (2017 - 1980 = 37 yrs later ) ] by now = 52 years old. Time passed real fast.

Those days poverty was the decisive factors; now... developments have caught up hence more opportunities available. That's why more Loatian and to some extend Kunming and Burmese puyings are in the markets.

Last edited by panda2rocks; 27-07-2017 at 01:17 AM.
Old 27-07-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Those were the golden era.... Hotels room at average rate 300b to 400b, puyings overnite rate 250b, 300b, 350b were the market grades, food plenty aglore - sea food , tom yams, ducks ,piglets, chicklets, etc.

Those crying genuine puyings, by now, should have aged too ; probably in their early fifties or late forties. Say , when they were in their teens in the early ninetyeighties (1980's); Now 2017 , should be around [ 15 years old then + (2017 - 1980 = 37 yrs later ) ] by now = 52 years old. Time passed real fast.

Those days poverty was the decisive factors; now... developments have caught up hence more opportunities available. That's why more Loatian and to some extend Kunming and Burmese puyings are in the markets.
Waaa bro ... you must be from the golden era too ... yes ... those were the days ... aren't we lucky to be born earlier and have the opportunity to enjoy this paradise before it was gone ??? ... my first trip to Hatyai was in 1984 . We went in 2 coaches ( about 40 pax ) . Went to Channivate to look for girls . There was this farm with 2 elephants statues outside . Was told that it was the biggest farm there . The towkay name was Sunny. Book one 19 years old fair & beautiful Chiangrai girl (400 bahts ... hmmm ... maybe organizer earn 50 bahts ). Was serviced like a king for the next 3 days ... thus Hatyai became my favorite playground for the next 7 years before finally call it a day ... do you think there will be another place like this again ???

Last edited by siam66; 27-07-2017 at 12:03 PM.
Old 27-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Hatyai

Quote:
55555... so true !!! ... 55555
Quote:

555 you guys are so lucky to taste the golden era of Hatyai!
I'm sharing this because I've heard the ridiculously good experiences narrated to me by senior cheongsters in the past.
The washing underwear and crying part makes me shout out loud, "Wu yah boh????" 55555.

Quote:
Book one 19 years old fair & beautiful Chiangrai girl (400 bahts ... hmmm ... maybe organizer earn 50 bahts).
Stealth agent. 555.

THB50 is a lot in those days.
THB50 x 40 = THB2000!

Quote:
Waaa bro ... you must be from the golden era too... yes ... those were the days ... aren't we lucky to be born earlier and have the opportunity to enjoy this paradise before it was gone ??? ... my first trip to Hatyai was in 1984 . We went in 2 coaches ( about 40 pax ) . Went to Channivate to look for girls . There was this farm with 2 elephants statues outside . Was told that it was the biggest farm there . The towkay name was Sunny. Book one 19 years old fair & beautiful Chiangrai girl (400 bahts ... hmmm ... maybe organizer earn 50 bahts ). Was serviced like a king for the next 3 days ... thus Hatyai became my favorite playground for the next 7 years before finally call it a day... do you think there will be another place like this again ???
There is another place like Hatyai but it's in China.
The good old Dongguan and Zhuhai back in mid to late 2000s.
But up lorry liao lah.

Now so expensive until I go Jakarta and cheong liao 555.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 27-07-2017 at 03:11 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1