The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-07-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Yesterday I had a fast bonk with a pinay maid after chatting her for 6 months, we had met only once at the park for some kissing 3 months ago. She was a tiny build girl with a 32B boobs, divorced but she looks very pretty to me. Yesterday i proceed a step further, we reached one of the transit hotel in the east after a intimating kisses & boobs touching at the park located at east side, she got high easily when kissing, i could heard her moan & her body was tumbling when i proceed to her pussy .... then i proposed to her why dont we get a room for more privacy & out of the hot weather, she agreed & we proceed to the hotel.
The rooms was fulled at that time and was told to wait for 30-45 mins, i took a Que no and we seated at one of quiet passage alley in the hotel which leading to the toilet. While we were waiting, I couldn't help but to start to kissing & being touchy again with some resistant coz she was scared due to people might walking to the toilets...but I still managed to get the kissing once I got her aroused. After 40 mins, i went to check with the counter and was told there are another 6 more in front of us, we waited from 2:45pm till 4:40pm, a total of 2 hrs....I intend to book for 3 hrs initially but had to cut short to 1 hr due to her curfew time to be back home by 6 pm....so we proceed to the room & take a quick bath together, in no time, we are wrestling in the bed with some fierce kissing & frenching, I was sucking her small boobs like no tomorrow. My dick got soon got harden & put on the cap & did a quick pump on her, gosh, she was damp wet & tight.....she told me she did not have sex since she worked here 1 yrs ago. I had to send her back early if not I would have a 2nd round with her.....before she left she say she like to spend more hours with me in the room, she like to sleep beside me....what a day for me, thanks bro for reading my post.
Old 24-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
I had to send her back early if not I would have a 2nd round with her.....before she left she say she like to spend more hours with me in the room, she like to sleep beside me....what a day for me, thanks bro for reading my post.
Good one bro ... upz you

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-07-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice, keep the updates coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Yesterday I had a fast bonk with a pinay maid after chatting her for 6 months, we had met only once at the park for some kissing 3 months ago. She was a tiny build girl with a 32B boobs, divorced but she looks very pretty to me. Yesterday i proceed a step further, we reached one of the transit hotel in the east after a intimating kisses & boobs touching at the park located at east side, she got high easily when kissing, i could heard her moan & her body was tumbling when i proceed to her pussy .... then i proposed to her why dont we get a room for more privacy & out of the hot weather, she agreed & we proceed to the hotel.
The rooms was fulled at that time and was told to wait for 30-45 mins, i took a Que no and we seated at one of quiet passage alley in the hotel which leading to the toilet. While we were waiting, I couldn't help but to start to kissing & being touchy again with some resistant coz she was scared due to people might walking to the toilets...but I still managed to get the kissing once I got her aroused. After 40 mins, i went to check with the counter and was told there are another 6 more in front of us, we waited from 2:45pm till 4:40pm, a total of 2 hrs....I intend to book for 3 hrs initially but had to cut short to 1 hr due to her curfew time to be back home by 6 pm....so we proceed to the room & take a quick bath together, in no time, we are wrestling in the bed with some fierce kissing & frenching, I was sucking her small boobs like no tomorrow. My dick got soon got harden & put on the cap & did a quick pump on her, gosh, she was damp wet & tight.....she told me she did not have sex since she worked here 1 yrs ago. I had to send her back early if not I would have a 2nd round with her.....before she left she say she like to spend more hours with me in the room, she like to sleep beside me....what a day for me, thanks bro for reading my post.
Old 24-07-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

this one is cute, mind to share lol.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty1234 View Post
Mind sharing contact?
Old 24-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hawkguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhawkguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toobee View Post
Good sniper .
actually i been waiting for this time... everyday see her never wear bra
Old 24-07-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

hawkguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhawkguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
wow! that is taking being "care-free" when employer not around to the next level.
it been 2 weeks her employer not around waiting for the chance to ask her out...
Old 24-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

this sunday i will be in orchard tower working as bouncer on the second floor front building do find me there and support my tea dance party
Old 24-07-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkguy View Post
it been 2 weeks her employer not around waiting for the chance to ask her out...
Bro what are you waiting for? Go for it keep us posted and good luck!
Old 24-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
actually i been waiting for this time... everyday see her never wear bra
This is at a landed property ya???
Old 24-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Usign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wait no more. Employer might be out for trip and back soon.

Ask her for contact first bro. Maybe no need ask her out, you can bonk her in their house.
Old 24-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usign View Post
Wait no more. Employer might be out for trip and back soon.

Ask her for contact first bro. Maybe no need ask her out, you can bonk her in their house.

Good advice here, best time now cannot afford to miss.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 8
Toobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to behold

Heng Heng bro. All the best.
Old 24-07-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Bro what are you waiting for? Go for it keep us posted and good luck!
up u bro
Old 24-07-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Wish u all the best bro!

Quote:
Old 25-07-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
holydevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauJiao View Post
Any bros engage her service before?

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/jodikate

150 unlimited 2hrs sia..
I tried her before . She does not look like the picture . The picture has been taken few years back. She gives a good service and accomoditative .she was ok to give blowjob as many times u want. But still expensive for 150.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1