The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-07-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko45073 View Post
Not surprised, last year l helped a ML remitted her earnings back to China. For just 2 over months of work already more than SGD30k, and she was not anywhere near an ang pai. Imagine handling that much cold hard cash, even l also scared. She must have trusted me alot man.
Aini earned as much too.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko45073 View Post
Not surprised, last year l helped a ML remitted her earnings back to China. For just 2 over months of work already more than SGD30k, and she was not anywhere near an ang pai. Imagine handling that much cold hard cash, even l also scared. She must have trusted me alot man.
given they working a 6 days work/week with each day having 8 customers paying 100 bucks each. 6 x 8 x 100 x 4 = 19200 - 4000(rental) - 1000(food, adv, etc)

whopping 14200 per month excluding tips. 15k a month not too difficult but its tough money tho!

but in China, ML or FL is earning good money these days, each session can be like 500rmb to 1000rmb which lead better quality MLs hesitant to come to our shores.
Old 25-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Huh bro, why cant she come here anymore?
She got banned from coming is it?
From what I know...

Zara
Old 25-07-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

One reason i dont really give tips to ML, when they r alot richer than than most of their clients..
Old 25-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
For Venus she is definitely ncb...

If wanna talk about good old days there are so many worth mentioning...
Ya man... miss so many of those old batch, even though I also missed trying some of them, like Wawa never tried her before.
With the return of Vera, the last of the best has left, haiz. Regret that I did not get to try her more...
Old 25-07-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
A Quick MR on a new ML, Yi Yi (SGBeautyCastle & SGPRCPrincess).

http://sgbeautycastles.com/yi-yi-massage-hj-bbbj-sm/

http://sgprcprincess.com/model/yi-yi-2/

Looks (7.5/10): Pretty much like the photos (80%), SYT with little tiger teeth when smiling. Looks will grow on you.

Body & Figure (7.5/10): Big B-C cups with suckable nips, considered slim body with little extra fats and the best ass around this current batch (not the best ass I have seen though). Not bad at all.

Massage (6.5/10): Got experience, massage not bad and got kneel on back. But anyway the highlight is not here.

Sensual and BJ (8/10): Sensual done for a good 10 mins, nice teasing hand moves while lying face down. Catbath was not bad, pretty arousing. Capped BJ to follow, was done well with good suction. Finished off with a HJ while in 69 position. Roaming is 3.5G with panties on for me, not that bad lah.

Overall: Gentle voice young girl, with good figure and attitude. Slightly too gan jiong on the time management part but still acceptable. May RTM maybe before she goes back.

P.S. Seriously not much choices for this current dry season batch, or is it that we are too use to the higher standards of our regulars? Waiting for some of the old batch to come back. SIgh.
Woah this one really looks yummy from the pictures. Looks like a good deal to try at least!
Old 25-07-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
One reason i dont really give tips to ML, when they r alot richer than than most of their clients..
Another bigger reason is....the service provided dun really match the price anymore.

IMHO, the service should be in the range of $70 to $80.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Woah this one really looks yummy from the pictures. Looks like a good deal to try at least!
Photos discount 30%, age add 5-6, massage not bad, fully nude upon request, body slightly meaty though shapely, caesarian scar. Staying with another girl, Bai Xue, who is slimmer, older but looks better (IMO). Ok for $100 but nothing to crow about.

During our conversation, she talked about the standard of living in Singapore and commented that it's perhaps due to high cost of living that Singaporean men are stingy. Sounded to me to be a ploy to engineer some tips, so I just paid her what her service exactly deserved - $100 with no additional tips.
Old 25-07-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Stopthescam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello everyone,

Just so you all know, I registered this account just to tell all Bros these. been submarine for few months now , keep seeing Bros posts about ML.

Today I tried Mica from SLG. I swear I saw it somewhere in the previous post people recommend her so I decided to give it a go.

Reached the place ( small, dark and messy). No shower together, which is fine. I can do it myself, proceed to massage , ask if want to CIM first. So i am
Like alright , CIM now and enjoy the massage later. When the process starts, she just right on full speed and full force, it was painful and rushing not enjoyable at all. After that, do you guys think that I get a massage?.. no bloody fuck.. I was being told to shower and leave as there is other customer coming ?? Still ended up paying 70 bucks?

Guys, I done my part telling to the community. It's up to you to judge now.

Btw.. can recommend some really good gems ? I been seeing names like Flynn from LTD? Any others to recommend? I lost faith in SLG. (Remember got something like this too last time). Tried 3 Massages, 2 ended bad.The good one was some free lance doing Nuru B2B last time.

Ah, fucking craving for some real gems Bros.
Old 25-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Ya man... miss so many of those old batch, even though I also missed trying some of them, like Wawa never tried her before.
With the return of Vera, the last of the best has left, haiz. Regret that I did not get to try her more...
The one I really miss is Cutie from LTD

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 25-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopthescam View Post
Hello everyone,

Just so you all know, I registered this account just to tell all Bros these. been submarine for few months now , keep seeing Bros posts about ML.

Today I tried Mica from SLG. I swear I saw it somewhere in the previous post people recommend her so I decided to give it a go.
This SLG Mica is different from the LTD Mica that some bro talked about previously. I don't remember anyone has commented on her before here.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopthescam View Post
Hello everyone,

Reached the place ( small, dark and messy). No shower together, which is fine. I can do it myself, proceed to massage , ask if want to CIM first. So i am
Like alright , CIM now and enjoy the massage later. When the process starts, she just right on full speed and full force, it was painful and rushing not enjoyable at all. After that, do you guys think that I get a massage?.. no bloody fuck.. I was being told to shower and leave as there is other customer coming ?? Still ended up paying 70 bucks?

Guys, I done my part telling to the community. It's up to you to judge now.

Btw.. can recommend some really good gems ? I been seeing names like Flynn from LTD? Any others to recommend? I lost faith in SLG. (Remember got something like this too last time). Tried 3 Massages, 2 ended bad.The good one was some free lance doing Nuru B2B last time.

Ah, fucking craving for some real gems Bros.
Thanks for sharing. Many ML using same name but in reality not same lass. As shared by fellow Samsters, Mica from LTD has since changed her name to Donna. https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=16123201
Old 25-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
karlous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any one tryMENG MENG from beautycastle?
Old 25-07-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlous View Post
Hi any one tryMENG MENG from beautycastle?
Camping for MR http://sgbeautycastles.com/meng-meng-massage-hj-bj/
Old 25-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

This one not bad liao, bro. At least among this current batch. No prawn fish also good lah.

Age wise is true to adverts lah. Pretty confident in estimating age. Service still pass but note my last comment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1