The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Booked Bella from ST but ended with Apple (verified with photo) instead... decided to go ahead still cos no time liao... in summary sweet girl with super huge natural racks and 1st shot ended with breast fuck... came slightly on her chin too Keke. GFE not very strong cos comms poor. Hopefully can try Bella next time... sigh...
Old 13-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminative View Post
Koy (Teeruklover)

Looks: 8/10 Demure SYT GND type.
Body: 8.5/10 Fair Skin with tattoo on thigh.
Boobs: B cup. Just nice for her body and smooth skin.
Kissing: 8/10 Can french and really into it. chemistry build up++
Catbath: 8/10 Is good and will lick all way down. experienced.
Pussy: 8/10 nice clit and lots of warm love juice. fingering allowed. nv try painting.
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction and licking of balls and shaft throughout. CIM 1st shot. feels too good.
FJ: 8.5/10 Multiple positions done. good and natural wet. No lube assist at all.
Good riding stamina she has too. and panting soft sexy moans.
GFE: 9/10 Good clean up after deed done and always smiling and google translator to assist in communication. hugs and pecks given throughout.

She is those Demure and guai guai nu type. SYT confirmed. so those who loves those innocent girl can go for her. OKT fast and detailed in response.
She has a CFM face and big tattoo on her thigh which kind of does match her demure description.
Old 13-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
Yaya have one of the best shaped ass i have ever come across...
yeah man...totally horny as well. keep forgetting to take her contact! damn
Old 13-01-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Well at least this OKT understands what is call customer service unlike Sexythai.
And I just recalled another thing. During the half time interval, the lady and I were engaging in small talks as we were lying side by side on the bed. A message came in to her whatsapp/LINE, it was from her boss and the message reads something like "Where u?" and "Customer come". Then I ask the lady did your boss just text u that U have another customer already come and waiting for u outside and she replied yes. There was about 35-40 mins left in the session so I ask her like that how. She just smiled and put the phone away. Things continued as usual and I left the place about 10mins before my time is up. Luckily I was not chased out because of that.
It seems that Sexythai have a flaw in their booking system and after this experience, even if how chio the lady they are gonna bring in, I'm gonna have 2nd thoughts about booking with this stable again.
Still 2nd thoughts? Confirm boycott this stable. Double booking. Overlap booking. Anyone push gal to bro.
Old 13-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
Late FR for Jo from Club Nirvana.
Was quite skeptical about the stable at first but after reading one of the fr's posted by a previous bro here, i've got to share this beauty.

First impression, looks extremely fair, has a nice slim body with great boobs just right for me. Nips are soft but get hard when she's turned on. And she's shaved clean for all of you bros that are wondering about her.

She's one of the best for me so far this year even though its only been 13 days into the new year. have to enjoy my time while i'm still here before i fly off to study :3

OKT: 8/10 great responses, nice location, discreet and clear instructions were given with no hassle.

Face: 8/10 ( couldn't seem to notice her makeup but she looks really great, loved her smile and the glint in her eyes when she looks at you )
Body: 9/10 (She's quite tall tbh, probably a head shorter than me, perhaps i have a thing for tall ladies :3 )
Boobs: 9/10 (extremely fitting to her body size, great b cups and just nice for me to fondle and cup in my hands)
BBBJ: 9/10 ( Great tongue action, could feel a lot of saliva with her tongue running around while bobbing up and down, looks at you too while you're doing it which just makes it even better)
FJ: 9/10 (She's just wonderful, and she excels in this area, able to ride with no complaints and loves it)
Massage: 7/10 (gave me a nice massage after my shot as a resting period before we headed to the shower, right pressure in the right places, couldn't help but wonder if she was teasing me all the way)
GFE: 8/10(The GFE is pretty strong in this one, if you thought my previous FR for Macy from TRL was good, Jo's better. Perhaps cause she feels like its her first time here in this trade, the GFE is off the charts, non-commercial and it feels really warm snuggling up to her and cuddling her during our rest period.)

RTF? Yes definitely, already planning to book another session either tonight or tomorrow morning already. Thinking about her just brings back nice memories of our session together.
Lol i believe it was my FR😁😁😁
Old 13-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
ddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindancer View Post
FR on Ting Ting @ WL

Looks: 9/10 look slightly older than photo but she is the same person
Style: 8/10 2-3kg more than photo. she said she is dieting
Boobs: 9/10 natural C cup.
Skin: 9/10 smooth and fair. no tatoo.
BBBJ: 8/10
French: 9/10 initially not provided but pretty agressive during FJ
FJ: 10/10 We enjoyed a lot. Her reaction was real because during FJ in missionary position she often locked her arms & legs around my body with shaking her waist a lot. We cum together. We had 100% chemistry match.
AR: did not try
CIM: did not try
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Yes

She said she was working in Korea for 5 years as a massage girl without FJ. She speaks English. To me she is a real gem, but always YMMV. Please treat her good.
Agreed with all the point above and add one more for she is a very good masseuse! Those who want massage,can look for her too!
Old 13-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol i believe it was my FR😁😁😁
Spot on bro, yes it was.
How to not go sia, after the way you described her.

I had to take a look for myself, and i never regretted that decision, just immediately checking with okt and going down straight.
Old 13-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

FR for JOM from TRL.

Think this is my 3rd bonk a this stable in 3 weeks.

Look : 70% look like the photo. Probably with heavy makeup or its a old pic. She should be in late 20s or early 30s.Abit disappointed with the look.very plain looking gal. Quite tall with super long dirty nails. I quite concern abt her scraching me with those nails.

Location : Very ulu and out of place for those who do not drive. Drivers good cos got ample parking space. Very old apartment with (1 shared toilet at kitchen and 4 rooms i think, okt can confirm if other room got toilet??). Imagine i goto walk across the rooms and narrow "hall" to the toilet 2 times. Bump into one bro who came out from room and he talek back to his room upon seeing me. Haha.

Boobs : B+ to C. A handful but definitely not busty. Abit saggy but acceptable.

Shower : Pretty SOP but i keep on attacking her. She was game to suck my nip and give me a breast massage in the toilet. Little french is allow (she not into it)

Back to room. Slow and steady. No GFE though but she kind of just go thru momentum. She told me i'm her first customer here and she just reach this morning flight. Benefit of doubt, first blood doesn mean anything to me (unless its real first blood virgin, haha). She work in the same line in thailand. Slowly she catchbath me. She doesnt enjoy fingering too (keep holding my hands tightly when i attack her with my finger). Manage to finger her for a while inside but seeing her no into it, i took my finger out. I must say she is quite expreince and work hard. Then come the highlight of the bonk. She spend more than a freaking 15min on my crackhole AR me till i song until jurong. Not deep insert kind but its a good long AR. I goto stop her and ask her to put condom and bonk. Missionary and within few minutes i release.

Shower again, and saw 3 ladies outside this time. Wah man this place house all 4 ladies and i do a quick glance at all their face, boobs and attitude. And back into room i took out my phone and surf sbf to compare what i see to the pics. Locked on one gal with bursty boobs (likely enhanced) super chio and syt with full back tattoo and slutty look too. There other gals i will give it a pass. Not my cup of tea for sure.
Massage me for a while and attack me again. I gave her a wicked smile and direct her to my crackhole again. Another good 10mins AR!!!! Seldom gal do AR nowadays. I'm in heaven now. Turn her to doggy and bonk bonk bonk then explode. My legs are jelly and panting. Her moans are pretty real and she is quite wet and surprising tight (though she is in this line back in thailand)

Show again. This time i saw 4 ladies outside including one going home today. Took my time to slowly examine every of the gals and confirm my locked on target. Gave her a smile and wink and she return me with a nice smile. Oh man locked on liao though i do not like enhanced boobs.

Go back to room, dress up and tip the gal that service me. RTF probably not unless my crackhole is itchy. End of commando trip without any FR.

Last edited by Imfirecracker; 13-01-2017 at 08:29 PM.
Old 13-01-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Spot on bro, yes it was.
How to not go sia, after the way you described her.

I had to take a look for myself, and i never regretted that decision, just immediately checking with okt and going down straight.
Bro...its $120 leh for this great beauty.. i got to pinch myself 10 times when i saw her n her service is at least the $170 type...thats y i said anyone can zap me to death if i was lying😂😂😂
Old 13-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well at least this OKT understands what is call customer service unlike Sexythai.
And I just recalled another thing. During the half time interval, the lady and I were engaging in small talks as we were lying side by side on the bed. A message came in to her whatsapp/LINE, it was from her boss and the message reads something like "Where u?" and "Customer come". Then I ask the lady did your boss just text u that U have another customer already come and waiting for u outside and she replied yes. There was about 35-40 mins left in the session so I ask her like that how. She just smiled and put the phone away. Things continued as usual and I left the place about 10mins before my time is up. Luckily I was not chased out because of that.
It seems that Sexythai have a flaw in their booking system and after this experience, even if how chio the lady they are gonna bring in, I'm gonna have 2nd thoughts about booking with this stable again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post
Booked Bella from ST but ended with Apple (verified with photo) instead... decided to go ahead still cos no time liao... in summary sweet girl with super huge natural racks and 1st shot ended with breast fuck... came slightly on her chin too Keke. GFE not very strong cos comms poor. Hopefully can try Bella next time... sigh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Still 2nd thoughts? Confirm boycott this stable. Double booking. Overlap booking. Anyone push gal to bro.
This okt Sexy Thai should wake up and not take our business for granted. Sexy Thai you have some good time and why spoil it for yourself by pushing us around like that. Time management is basic okt procedure 101. May i suggest you balls up and admit that you double booked and offer the bro another girl if he is willing to take. Many times a simple sorry and bros are willing to compromise. Just be upfront thats all. What i mean is stay calm, think and you will always enjoy.
Old 13-01-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
This okt Sexy Thai should wake up and not take our business for granted. Sexy Thai you have some good time and why spoil it for yourself by pushing us around like that. Time management is basic okt procedure 101. May i suggest you balls up and admit that you double booked and offer the bro another girl if he is willing to take. Many times a simple sorry and bros are willing to compromise. Just be upfront thats all. What i mean is stay calm, think and you will always enjoy.
Well said tengiri bro.

Somehow i think ST okt is same as the okt (if not same mental) who kpkb morw than 10 pages recently in sbf. Just a wild guess.
Old 13-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jeffwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Looks like sexythai is another lousy stable, but i have to take this chance to say teeruklover aka SK is the best and number 1 okt in dom 1, sincere honest and reliable okt, i urge all bros to support bro sk ladies, just try another lady from sk, service is good.

from what i know, sk teach his ladies well, if the ladies fails to perform, out she go, very simple as what i heard from sk ladies. From what i know bro Sk takes no nonsenses from his ladies.

Last edited by jeffwang; 13-01-2017 at 07:41 PM.
Old 13-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Bro...its $120 leh for this great beauty.. i got to pinch myself 10 times when i saw her n her service is at least the $170 type...thats y i said anyone can zap me to death if i was lying😂😂😂
Legit man, I had to squint my eyes too when I saw the price, her service is definitely worth way more than that.
Old 13-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Legit man, I had to squint my eyes too when I saw the price, her service is definitely worth way more than that.
Tonight her 1130pm slot is mine😁😂
Old 13-01-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexythai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Hi bros, really sorry for any misunderstanding or inconvenience caused. New to the business, will manage the booking timings better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1