The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
This okt Sexy Thai should wake up and not take our business for granted. Sexy Thai you have some good time and why spoil it for yourself by pushing us around like that. Time management is basic okt procedure 101. May i suggest you balls up and admit that you double booked and offer the bro another girl if he is willing to take. Many times a simple sorry and bros are willing to compromise. Just be upfront thats all. What i mean is stay calm, think and you will always enjoy.
Totally agree with you bro,the okt is killing his own stable if he still continue with the current situation.......
Old 13-01-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold

Had a Session with Candy from Dreamz88 on the 9th of Jan so sorry bro DT for the long overdue FR, been busy.

Location and Room - location i wouldnt really say its that discreet, but no one would really think that its there....the toilet was a shared one so there were times when we had to wait as it was being used, towels were clean, room wise i would say its pretty bare but its quite spacious so its fine....

Looks - i would honestly say she looks much better irl than the pictures, maybe the photographer dunno how to take lol

Boobs - hmmmm i wont say they're tht big....nt really a boobs guy so im guessing around an A to a B

Body - hmmm quite far, think there's a tattoo and an operation scar, but didnt really bother me that much (y)

Kissing - damn she speaks french really well, honestly attacked me as soon as we went into the shower, damn she knows how to kiss, nice moans too, real or fake doesnt really matter

Catbath - she does really well in this goes all over your body has an idea where the sensitive spots are and gives you this horny look when she does it, really a turn on...

Pussy - shaved, smell wise, i think it was fine....she's pretty sensitive down there too, no fingering though (think she had alot of bookings so it was kinda pain for her?) but i didnt go through with it so yeah.

Shower - started off with a normal shower, but as mentioned she attacked me as soon as we got into the shower, gave me a catbath in there too, followed by bbbj, i swear i would've done her there and then if there was a condom avail

Fuckjob - after foreplay and making out, she started out on top, that girl really knows how to ride....really nice moans, and her Cum for me face was really hot, she gives this really horny face when she moans....almost came a few times....

COB - my 2nd shot ended with a cob as i was feeling kind of tired out from activities in the day, didnt really feel like going for a 2nd shot, but i gotta say, Nina really brought it out for me...haha ended up mounting her and then cumming on her body

GFE - GFE wise, i would say it was great from the moment the shower activities started, communication wise was alright, she could carry a conversation in english well enough, although certain words i had to google to explain it to her as my thai is pretty much non-existent, didnt really feel uncomfortable at all, although when i entered the place i saw other girls there so it was abit awkward...didnt really see who they were though.

To end off i would say she's a really hard worker, although it took a while for me for my 2nd shot, she didnt really give up until i came, kept kissing me, moaning, grinding and stuff till i managed to....

Bro DT was very friendly and responsive, although it did take abit before i could go in, cant blame him....as i arrived at the location pretty early, other than that....
Old 13-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexythai View Post
Hi bros, really sorry for any misunderstanding or inconvenience caused. New to the business, will manage the booking timings better.
Bro not only your timing is off... u also wrongly assign your ladies to customers, including me and a few other bros. When I feedback and asked was it a honest mistake on your part, either u or the person manning your hotline just replied "Wait i check" and then no sound no pic. No explanation given whatsoever. I still got the chat log in my phone.
If u are new to the business then u should work double hard to keep your customers coming back by providing reasonable service.
If your stable continue with your current modus operandi, most of your business will probably be a one-off transaction.
Old 13-01-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexythai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Bro not only your timing is off... u also wrongly assign your ladies to customers, including me and a few other bros. When I feedback and asked was it a honest mistake on your part, either u or the person manning your hotline just replied "Wait i check" and then no sound no pic. No explanation given whatsoever. I still got the chat log in my phone.
If u are new to the business then u should work double hard to keep your customers coming back by providing reasonable service.
If your stable continue with your current modus operandi, most of your business will probably be a one-off transaction.

Yes bro, will seek to improve on all this areas. Sorry for the inconvience to u bros. Hope for a second chance to serve your better
Old 13-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwang View Post
Looks like sexythai is another lousy stable, but i have to take this chance to say teeruklover aka SK is the best and number 1 okt in dom 1, sincere honest and reliable okt, i urge all bros to support bro sk ladies, just try another lady from sk, service is good.

from what i know, sk teach his ladies well, if the ladies fails to perform, out she go, very simple as what i heard from sk ladies. From what i know bro Sk takes no nonsenses from his ladies.
Are you trying to stir shit up again or plainly an advertiser for TRL? Want to promote your stable just do it in plain sight without all the smoke and mirrors and stabbing the other smaller stables. Even Titanium babes called you out on your shit stirring.

I have yet to see you call out the more well known stables with obvious problems, connected to them or afraid of stepping on big toes?

Frankly I think you are the same person claiming to be the okt stirring up crap couple pages back or at the very least NOT a cheongster but involved in the line.
Old 13-01-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jeffwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Are you trying to stir shit up again or plainly an advertiser for TRL? Want to promote your stable just do it in plain sight without all the smoke and mirrors and stabbing the other smaller stables. Even Titanium babes called you out on your shit stirring.

I have yet to see you call out the more well known stables with obvious problems, connected to them or afraid of stepping on big toes?

Frankly I think you are the same person claiming to be the okt stirring up crap couple pages back or at the very least NOT a cheongster but involved in the line.
hey who the fark are you? You try before teeruklover girls before??? So many bros here have vouch for him that he is the best in dom 1 now and he bring in great gals. Look at the fr, enough say.
Old 13-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwang View Post
hey who the fark are you? You try before teeruklover girls before??? So many bros here have vouch for him that he is the best in dom 1 now and he bring in great gals. Look at the fr, enough say.
Who the fuck you are?
Use your master nick ,dun use clone...fucker...
When the time is up will reveal who zapped the rest that speak against you...
Old 13-01-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MikeGorsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try before Xiao Die from sgbeautycastle?

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-die/

First time here any tips appreciated bros
Old 14-01-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!

had the same problem with SexyThai. assigned me the wrong girl (ivy like what other chiongsters mentioned) when i booked bella.

really bad experience with this OKT. will not book with them again.

Samsters, you have been warned.
Old 14-01-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi.gucci View Post
had the same problem with SexyThai. assigned me the wrong girl (ivy like what other chiongsters mentioned) when i booked bella.

really bad experience with this OKT. will not book with them again.

Samsters, you have been warned.
Again !!! WTF............
Old 14-01-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Jo Club Nirvana

I was thinking abt Jo these past few days but was down with flu...finally recovered today but only managed to get a 1130pm slot...her popularity has spread it seems.
LL waited at home when suddenly OKT sms me she was available earlier due to a bro played slot....ho say liao, despite not being in the best shape, i flew down to the location...to whichever bro who played her out, ur loss is my gain lol.

Upon arrival, Jo recognized me instantly as her "naughtiest" customer which meant i was in for a good time. Saw the 2 other gals in the living room n joked with them in thai...imo, looks wise Jo is still the prettiest lol.

This RTF was even better than the1st time.
The moment we got into her room we frenched like long lost lovers even though i told her i still have a slight cough...her reply was "dont care" n continued frenching...knn i think she must have missed me n probably wants to rape me lol...

In the shower, she bathed n HJ me...my limp dick hardened instantly...quickly proceeded back to the bed n continued with the naughty play. Frenched, kissed, sucked her natural boobs n sensitive nips, played with her clits, fingered her till she moaned in esctasy n when her pussy was getting all wet she slowly pushed my head downwards to paint her...as mentioned by previous bro, she was clean shaved n i painted her machiam like Pablo Picasso, she arched her back n shivered several times...lol i must have painted her well lor n her pussy really tasted yummy, definitely better than cough syrup i was taking... after having her "fun", she stopped me, gave me that now its my turn look, continued frenching, pushed me down n gave me a wonderful BBBJ...walau, it was full of saliva with plenty of slurping sounds...i tot she wanted to eat my cock in a good way of coz...she knew how i liked to be blown n she knows i dont cim easily..capped on after seemingly endless sucking n licking n she did her "Michelle Payne" ride on me, arching towards me all the time to french again n again...a good 10 minutes passed n she didnt want to stop n my dick was as stiff as a metal rod by then. I turned her over n pumped as hard as i could in missionary n came inside the CD...phew i tot i was going to die after that...this was not the end though n after taking off the CD, instead of wiping with tissue, she put my half dead dick in her mouth n blew again till i told her mouth away to stop...i really buay tahan liao lol...i am a sick old man leh...

Due to my health, i forgo the 2nd round n took a massage followed by tcss session, kisses, cuddling, playing till time was up. Both sessions, she never even looked at the time till i auto took my leave. A professional lor n a very pretty one. She is the hottest in all aspects in this stable n she has a lot of customers which is not surprising. Her GFE is really high n i will be back for sure, hopefully when i am in better shape. As she walked me to the door, she kissed me all over my face but LL time's up n reminded me to come back for more...hell yes of coz!!! Her ting tongness matches mine 555.
A big thank u to OKT as well. Prompt n customer oriented, no switch n bait tactics n posting only real pics with the best deal in sbf thus far😊
Old 14-01-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindancer View Post
FR on Ting Ting @ WL

Looks: 9/10 look slightly older than photo but she is the same person
Style: 8/10 2-3kg more than photo. she said she is dieting
Boobs: 9/10 natural C cup.
Skin: 9/10 smooth and fair. no tatoo.
BBBJ: 8/10
French: 9/10 initially not provided but pretty agressive during FJ
FJ: 10/10 We enjoyed a lot. Her reaction was real because during FJ in missionary position she often locked her arms & legs around my body with shaking her waist a lot. We cum together. We had 100% chemistry match.
AR: did not try
CIM: did not try
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Yes

She said she was working in Korea for 5 years as a massage girl without FJ. She speaks English. To me she is a real gem, but always YMMV. Please treat her good.
Agree with the above fr. She looks great....but looks aside, her attitude and willingness to serve are worth much more than the asking price.

I also wish to commend the OKT of Wonderland. Response was prompt and instructions were very clear.

============================================

A few days ago, I had another great experience -- Gucci from Sexy Thai. Great personality, lovely face (but not for big boob lovers) and very responsive while we fucked. Her facial expression while being penetrated was to die for.

Gucci left such a good impression that I booked her again the next morning. Nearing the time for the appointment in the late evening, I called the OKT to confirm. No reply. Later I received a message that she was not available that day. If only I had been told earlier....
Old 14-01-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexythai View Post
Yes bro, will seek to improve on all this areas. Sorry for the inconvience to u bros. Hope for a second chance to serve your better
It's your integrity that need more improvement. Not time managment.

Once u break it, its hard to seal it back.
Old 14-01-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
RTF Jo Club Nirvana

A big thank u to OKT as well. Prompt n customer oriented, no switch n bait tactics n posting only real pics with the best deal in sbf thus far😊
wah bro, how can like that, i waiting till sunday sia ><
Old 14-01-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
wah bro, how can like that, i waiting till sunday sia ><
Walau aaa...i was in rehabilitation mode for 4 days due to flu leh, already missed many chances liao plus another silly bro fly aeroplane so i was offered the chance of a earlier RTF...its all Jo's fault la, too popular now...many "luka". In spite of that, her service level seemed to have moved up a notch...her looks coupled with her GFE really drive me crazyyyyy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1