The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My maid

Part 8

June: yes mum!

I glared at June. She shot her tongue out at me and pointed at my little prick and laugh.

W: June , do u want to suck a real man's cock?

June: sure. Please guide me mum. It's my first time.

Ya right. I thought as I recalled how she sucked mine earlier in the afternoon.

June got on her knees and used her puppy eyes to ask my wife what to do? My wife got on her knees beside June and started to lick Kevin's shaft. She told June to lick his balls. Eventually both ladies were licking his rod. I was jealous . I wished it were my cock that they were sucking.

June took over from my wife and expertly sucked Kevin. The look on Kevin face told me he is enjoying it. June : this is so big and huge! I can't even deep throat it.

I was humiliated. I knew she was comparing Kevin's dick with mine. I looked down in shame refusing to look at the ongoing proceedings.

Wife grabbed me by my ears and dragged me to kneel down in front of Kevin.

Wife: look. I want you to look at what a big dick Kevin has and how a real man with a real cock gets to enjoy!

June was moaning while she was sucking and it was apparent she was really getting turned on as one finger went down south to her pants. The maid had the cheek to rub herself! It's her first day of work.

My wife started to smoke a cigarette .
She snapped her fingers and motioned for me to come over. I walked over when from the corner of June 's eyes she saw me walking. She took the cock out of her mouth and commanded me.

June : on your knees slut. Crawl to your wife . She owns you and you must respect her.

All of us were shocked when June said that. But my wife seem to approve.

Wife: yes you heard June! Get on your fucking knees and crawl over.

I humbled myself and did as instructed. Crawled to where June was busily sucking the huge cock. Her saliva had coated the whole dick that had just cum into my wife pussy moments ago.

Wife walked over and whispered into June's ears. June nodded enthusiastically. I had no idea what was said.

Wife: now crawl to June and beg her for permission to lick her ass.

I was stunned! Here I was naked and having to beg my maid for permission to kiss her ass! Am I still a man?!

Tbc...
Old 03-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
Iemanishere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this fiction?
Old 03-05-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes it's fiction.
Still want me to post? Else I stop my story Liao
Old 03-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

Part 9

What choice did I have? I crawled to behind June. She was in a pair of short shorts and a basic tee.
I: please mistress may I have the permission to lick ur ass please?

June: no! That's not good enough. Try again.

She resumes sucking Kevin cock.

I: please Mistress June. Please allow this useless slave with a small cock to lick your glorious ass please..

She nodded. I looked at my wife and she nodded too. Using my two hands , I pulled down her shorts, revealing a pink thong. Her ass looks so pert and firm. My erection was growing. It was now standing at its full 3 inches.
Peeling off her thong, I for the first time , saw my maid's naked ass.
I have never ever degraded myself to lick an asshole before. But I am about to do so. I placed my tongue on her ass and started licking it. June was squirming and moaning even more now. Kevin was about to erupt.
All of a sudden, June moaned in ecstasy as she received her first orgasm. At the same time, Kevin shot his second load in her mouth.

The three of them looked satisfied and fullfiled.

All had cummed except me. I was ashamed as my erect penis at 3 inches still looked so much smaller than Kevin's flaccid dick.

Kevin then hugged my wife and grabbed her ass as they went out of the room. June was beckoned by my wife to follow them.

June: but mum, I need to clean up the room and change bedsheets.

Wife: no. That's not your job, June. That's for my loser hubby.

With that the three of them headed to the living room, my wife and Kevin, still naked, and June in only a Tshirt.

I was left to clean up my bedroom. I changed the sheets, looking at how wet it was and the cum stains. I removed and mopped the floor clean and once it was clean, I headed out on my knees crawling to them.

Kevin and my wife was fondling each other as June sat Beside him too, playfully touching his cock. She seemed mesmerized .

Wife: dear, why don't you make yourself useful. Go to the fridge and grab us the whiskey and three glasses. Serve it on a tray.

Kevin, the bastard just grinned as he sucked on my wife's boobs.

I fetched my favorite whiskey and three glasses. Crawled back to the trio and served them drinks.

June: hey come over here. Kiss my feet and lick my toes .

Kevin and my wife laughed at how pathetic I looked.

I glared at Kevin .

Kevin: dude .. You're fucked! Haha how can a man let his wife be fucked like that.

I: shut up you asshole. I challenge u to a real fight . See who is the real man!

I challenged, thinking I can easily overcome him. I had been a MMA fighter.

Wife: let's do that! That will be fun! I want you guys to fight naked !

June: yes! Haha

Both ladies exchanged fives.

Wife: I will be the judge ! No rules. Anything goes! The loser will have to give the winner a blowjob!

Kevin: get ready to suck my cock bitch!

Damn. He's got some nerve.

Tbc...
Old 13-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster

Part 10:

I flexed my muscles and started warming up. I decided to quickly take down Kevin and put him in a submission hold.

Kevin looked relaxed. He cracked his knuckles and looked confident . I noticed his flaccid penis was standing at 5 inches . He looked like an alpha male.

The two ladies sat on the couch. My wife was naked still and June had by now removed her top, leaving her in just a bra. Her boobs were almost spilling out of her bra and I was just looking at her and wishing I could lick those boobs. Never did I realize that my dick was standing proudly at 3 inch.

W: ok let's begin!

We started cautiously. Circling and sizing each other up. I was distracted by Kevin pointing to my penis and laughing. I aimed a fist at him , missed completely and lost me balance . At that moment , Kevin seized the advantage and slammed me to the floor. He quickly climbed on me and sat on my face. His balls were on my
Forehead. And he was mocking me . I couldn't move . I was trapped. He took the opportunity to slap my face with his dick. I couldn't move. He started with a choke hold on me and I was feeling dizzy . I tapped out immediately.

W: we have a winner! The real man! Kevin!

My wife rose Kevin hand as he stood over me. I lay on the ground in defeat.

June: and now! The main event! Cock sucking!!

I refused to budge initially but June came and grabbed my balls and squeezed and forced me up to my knees and crawl to Kevin.

This was the moment. I started to suck his cock. I felt like puking. 20 mins of non-stop sucking later, Kevin shot a huge load in my mouth. My wife made me open my mouth and pose for a picture beside Kevin cock.

I felt used, betrayed and humiliated.

Wife: you're really useless! I never knew why I married you!

I started crying. Why was this happening ?! I wanted to hide and just disappear but that's not possible.

Wife and Kevin had a shower together in my tub. June had me clear the mess.
And watched me
Wash all the clothes and underwear .

Tbc ...
Old 13-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Part 11

Wife and Kevin headed out to KL for the weekend leaving me with June.

June had me sleep in the floor at the foot of my bed while she slept on my bed. At night I was peeping at her beautiful body. She slept nude. I rubbed my dick and wished I could just touch her body. I stared at her beautiful boobs. Suddenly an idea came to my mind. I could take nude pictures of her! And counter blackmail this bitch!

Quickly I went to grab my iPhone . Turned off the sound and was about to snap pictures of her when her phone rang and she woke up. I quickly went back to sleep. She kicked me and told me to get up as she needed to piss.

June: get ur mouth over here I need to piss and I don't wanna go to the toilet.

This evil bitch was getting on my nerves ! Not wanting to agitate her I duly opened my mouth and drank every drop . At least I got to see her pussy.

She spoke in Tagalog over the phone and laughed happily. She hung up.

June: I'm having some friends over and
You will be serving us all you hear me?

I: yes mistress .

June: good boy! If you are good? I might let you masturbate tonight. Would you like that?

I: yes mistress !

June: then crawl over here now and lick me . Make sure u make me cum in 15 mins . Every min extra you take, I'm gonna kick your balls 2 times. You do the math .

I panicked and hurriedly crawled to her and started licking her pussy. While I was ashamed and humiliated , I must admit her Pussy is really delicious. It was wet and sweet and her juices were really yummy. I licked and licked and my cock was really hard.

And also I am afraid of getting kicked in my balls. June was really a hard kicker and I still hoped for babies with my wife.

June: 2 mins left and I am not even close to cumming. Kiss your balls goodbye!

Finally she clamped her thighs tightly against my head. And there she came.

June: 20 minutes ! That's 10 kicks! Fetch my heels here with your mouth!

I groaned and went to fetch her heels. It was red hot .

She pointed to her feet and I slipped those heels on her feet.

June: turn around and assume position 1.

I got into the position, spread my legs and waited for the worse .

Whack!
The first kick hurt so much my balls felt like they were on fire! Be the tenth kick my balls were in great pain and tears formed in my eyes . June was laughing happily though.

She had me prepare snacks and drinks and had me put on a skimpy pair of pink g string.

I was still in pain. My balls. They hurt!

She was just getting into the shower. When she emerged, she was naked and all wet. Wanting to tease me, she threw a towel at my face and told me to wipe her dry.

With trembling hands, I wiped her body dry. Her skin was tanned but smooth. She smelt so sweet and my cock again rose in tribute to her.

June: my friends are here! Go answer the door on your knees and greet each one with a kiss to their feet.

With no option available, I crawled to the door and answered the door on my knees.

There were 6 of them. I soon came to my senses and realiZed that they were all Filipinoes and were living in this block. They were maids! Excitedly they stepped in and I quickly kiss their feet so they could shut the door.

They were laughing at me and conversing in Tagalog all the time. Apparently their employers had all gone on a road trip that weekend.

Suddenly , June kicked my balls from behind! I yelled in pain and that only drew laughter from the maids.

June: loser! Now go to #12-01 and start cleaning the house. There's a list of activities for you to carry out . We are maids but we do not serve you.

Tbc...
Old 13-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sunsetting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more!
Old 13-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Yahooer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, do continue
Old 13-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Thanks for support. I'll update when I can
Old 13-07-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
tony cool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Knn what story is this, bluff story. Knn wasted my time to read. Where got stupid man will do that
Old 14-07-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

Part 12:

So I was made to go up to unit 12-01. June had handed me a list of things to do. I felt so stupid. What was my life coming to ....

I walked up with anger but what option did I have?

Rang the door bell. No one answered. With the key handed to me by June, I let myself in. Glanced the list again... it seemed never ending.
First task was to do all the Laundry. I quickly composed myself , willing myself to quickly finish the tasks and get out of here.

Grabbed the laundry baskets from each room. As I turned into the final room, I was drawn to it. It's so pink. Such a sweet bubblegum girly scent. I entered it and wow, a typical teenage girl's room.

Pretty messy and with lotsa Kpop posters all over the walls.

I soon thought I was in heaven! Panties and bras and fit shorts were strewn all over the place. I picked one up, it was white Lacey and kinda sexy. Brought it swiftly to my nose and took a deep breathe. Wow! Intoxicating! It was a freshly worn pair! Before I knew it, I was sporting a boner. Right beside me on a chair was a matching white bra. I immediately took it too and smelt the bra cups . Mmmhmmm. I felt a high. Like drug kinda high. It was so heavenly! I quickly pulle down my shorts and started to use 2 fingers to jerk off as I inhaled the scent.

All a sudden, I was brought back to earth instantly... a gal stood at the doorway with her bf, both in Jc uniform. And she started yelling at me while her bf was videoing it.... and it didn't help that I was at the edge of cumming, as I turned to face my intruders, my cum started spilling all over the floor and her panties.

I was in shock!
I quickly panicked and tried to cover my penis with both hands and apologized profusely.

The gal told her bf to call the cops and I immediately got on my knees and begged her not to do it. She recognized me as the neightboir from downstairs... she was so pretty and angelic. Her school uniform did her no justice...
I begged as hard as I could and even started tearing.... her bf whispered to her. That's when she spoke up. She told me to hand over my wallet. I promptly did so and She was seen taking photos of my ic and namecard.

She grinned evilly and said, "mark, you are so screwed. I'll give you a chance. You will be at my beck and call. You will serve me and you will pay me when I demand for money." She made the following demands :
(A) I pay her $1500 each month
(B) i was to be her driver
(C) I have to come to her place whenever she demands.

I was in shock but she waved her phone at me.

"Mark, if you agree, we will not report you. Count the 1500 and crawl to me with the money in your mouth, and place it right here"

She pointed to her fbt shorts; which she wore under her school skirt. She had lifted up her skirt as shown me to tuck the money between her waistband of the fbt shorts .

I quickly did as I was told. Humbly I knelt and crawled to her , still with tears in my eyes as I struggled to place the money with my mouth into her shorts. Even though I had just came, her scent was too good for me, I breathed hard and got another erection.

She was now laughing at me for being so pathetic. She had me clean up the mess with my tongue and ordered me to look at this.

She was making out with her bf... and she pulled down his pants to reveal an 7 inch dick...

"This is a real man's cock. He's only 18 and his dick is way bigger and thicker than yours!"

I felt ashamed. There was no way for me to hide... my red face and tears just flowed.

The bf went to the attached toilet to pee, while the girl started to remove her uniform, and was standing in just a sports bra and fbt shorts now.

She went to the toilet and ordered me to crawl in... I obeyed out of fear. She pointed to the toilet bowl. As he stood to pee, there were urine leftovers all around the seat and floor.

She ordered me to lick the toilet bowl clean. She threw my boxers at my face and told em
To clean up and wash ehr toilet while she was gonna get fucked by her stud.....

With that, the door closed. And soon, loud sounds of fuckign and moaning was heard...
Old 14-07-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Support you TS.
Old 14-07-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Part 13

I started licking the awful yellowish pee off the toilet bowl. It tasted weird and salty but what was I to do? Outside in the bedroom, loud sounds of fuckign was heard. Did her parents know? I wonder. The pair of 18 year olds was banging for hours it seems. What stamina he had...
I was stil thinking what it must have felt to bang her tight shaved pussy. Memories of my Jc days flooded my head as I started recalling all the hot girls in my Jc.
The girl yelled out loud for me to come in. I immediately opened the door and hoped to chance upon her naked young body. I was disappointed. She was under the sheets. The smell of sex filled the air.

"On your knees! Don't you ever dare be standing up on my presence!"

I immediately resigned to my fate and fell to my knees. The taste of urine still in my tongue.

"Go to 7-11! Get me a pack of condoms, XL sized and a pack of Marlboro Reds" he emphasized. And they both giggled.

The girl, whom till now I did not know the name, ordered me to put on her red bra under my shirt. I was scared and confused, as my shirt was thin and white. Anyone could have seen I was wearing a bra beneath my shirt.

Left with no choice, I dressed up and left the room. I sighed as I left the place. Feeling resigned to my fate. Hugging my chest tightly as I did not want anyone to know I was wearing a bra, I ran down all the way by the stairs, avoiding the lift.

After eternity, I reached the store. Approached the counter to buy the ciggies and an XL durex pack.

The salesgirl gave me a sheepish look as if she didn't believed I needed an XL sized condom. Embarrassed af, I quickly left the store.

Back at the unit 12-01 now. I entered and could still hear loud banging in the room.

I knocked the door and entered. He told em to quickly tear the condom open with my mouth and wrap it around his dick.

I was hesitant. But did it anyway. Placing the condom over his dick, which still felt tight anyway. He told me to blow him while he kissed her.

I felt so low. The dick filled my mouth and I started to gag as he was fucking my throat. The strawberry taste was so awful.

He moved her to a doggy position....

Tbc....
Old 14-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
UltrSeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUltrSeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story bro, pls continue!
Old 15-07-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony cool View Post
Knn what story is this, bluff story. Knn wasted my time to read. Where got stupid man will do that
First of all, the ts never mentioned that this is a true story. It's you who had the misconception that it's real when the story is so clearly fiction. Not like in the other maid thread where the ts is obviously lying to get points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1