The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3033

Xiao fan throw card about 2 months back.
Old 16-10-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Quite regret that I never got around trying her. Always looked delicious whenever I saw her

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Xiao fan throw card about 2 months back.
Old 17-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Quite regret that I never got around trying her. Always looked delicious whenever I saw her
Same here, wanted to try she back liao...
Old 17-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bmw38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga69 View Post
this ye ye or yue yue is a big disappointment

don't waste your money.

skinny and flat chest, merely 1.55m

cannot lick or suck or squeeze the tits.

rather bad attitude.

just had her last night
I had her last week and I share the same comments. Pure waste of monie
Old 08-11-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried new girl Co Co from this house?

How is her service and boobs?
Old 08-11-2014, 11:14 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Fei fei is a slutty, wild, horny sex bomb!
She looks like a sg or Malaysian girl due to her tanned skin.
Services no horse run. Will FR on her in due course.

Yue yue looks very cute SYT thinking to try her but reviews on her nt so gd hmm
Old 09-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Fei fei is a slutty, wild, horny sex bomb!
She looks like a sg or Malaysian girl due to her tanned skin.
Services no horse run. Will FR on her in due course.

Yue yue looks very cute SYT thinking to try her but reviews on her nt so gd hmm
I like her aerobic and model-like bod ... Too bad that her frontal assets are surgically enhanced ...

Tina is also chio ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-11-2014, 11:25 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I like her aerobic and model-like bod ... Too bad that her frontal assets are surgically enhanced ...

Tina is also chio ...
Yes I like her slim taut youthful sporty figure. Her abs is very toned. She has this sunshine beach goer image. Definitely can pass off as a local or Malaysian girl

To b honest her boobs not that hard la. I didn't really notice if her boobs is real or fake

Her 1 thin strip of pussy hair is sexy
Old 23-11-2014, 03:46 PM
King Of Geylang

Hot steamy sex with a hot, slutty, wild, sexy, sunshine, tanned nite club babe...

Fei Fei (L30 H33)

Height: About 1.68m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Aug 2014

Face: 7.2/10
(Fei Fei certainly doesn’t look like a prc girl. Due to her tanned skin and sunshine beach-goer image, she can easily pass off as a local or Malaysian girl. She has a pair of big sparkling & beautiful eyes, sharp high nose and small sexy lips. She has long colored hair. She looks very wild, sexy, slutty, feminine with CFM face. Typical nite club girl face. She exudes high sex appeal and looks like a clubber who frequents clubs. She is very tanned and has smooth almost flawless complexion. I also find her look like those hot SG Ah lians in bugis.)

Body: 7.6/10
(At 1.68m barefoot, she has a very toned sports athlete build. Her figure is curvy, taut, youthful, very toned especially her abs almost zero fats and she is proud of her figure haha. Her body complexion is tanned & smooth. Tattoos spotted on the back of her shoulder and waist/hip areas. Didn’t really take note of the tattoos images. Her body has very little body hair. Slight arm pit hair spotted.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She has a pair of enhanced B+ to C- cup boobs with light brown nipples. Saw a mole above her boobs. Actually her boobs don’t feel that hard. Didn’t really notice its surgically enhanced til I scrutinize them carefully. Her cup size complements her overall figure. Really a body to die for.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(What an action packed bath! She soaped my body with sensual tender touches on my sensitive regions especially on my balls & dick. Damn her touches aroused my dick & it felt so shiok. Then she rabba her soaped boobs against my front and back. When our eyes met we frenched passionately with lots of tonguefight. She then washed off the soap foam off my body & gave me a sensual gentle cat bath in standing position while her hand HJ my dick. After which she bent down to BBBJ me for a short while. Damn shiok to see a babe sucking my cock. We washed up then proceed to the bed after drying ourselves.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She gave me brief massage. After which she used her boobs to rabba my back while her fingers arousing my sensitive regions. I felt so shiok til I can’t stop moaning loudly haha. She then used her warm moist tongue to cat bath my back sensually and gently. Its a gentle sensual style of catbath. Love the part when she licked my ears & blew warm air into them. She cat bathed from my ears to thighs. I flipped over. She used her boobs to rabba my front with lots of sensual touches followed by thorough sensual cat bath from ears to my thighs.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately & madly like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. Frenching was so natural, spontaneous & full of passion. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. She is a kissing fish! Nearly run out of breath from her non-stop frenching haha. Her breath smells nice. Hehe. )

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(Her BBBJ has strong suction and is deep throated. Very fast pace. Lots of slurp slurp sound and saliva stimulating my dick. I felt so shiok til I cummed my first shot uncontrollably haha and she giggled.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has a sexy thin strip of pussy hair above her pussy. Her pussy is rather dark & quite bald. She loves to be licked! Every tongue thrust I made, she moaned in estacy. Her hands were all over my face & hair. She even smacked my arm when I painted her til she is very song haha ouch! Had an enjoyable great time painting her almost bald pussy yummy!)

AR: 7/10
(On my fours, she gave me a brief AR. Her AR is licking style and she only licked the exterior of my ass hole. Her tongue didn’t touch my ass hole. During the AR, she HJ my and tickled my balls. Lots of rooms for improvement in AR. If she can improve more in this aspect that will be almost perfect.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy is tight, warm and slippery. In missionary, we frenched madly like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. I licked her ears & neck which are her sensitive regions while she licked & played with my nipples. She even smacked my back to ask me thrust faster & harder. Ouch! Haha. What a horny babe. I upped my tempo and thrusted harder & faster and this made her moanings louder & sexier. What a turn on! Hehe. We flipped to doggie position. What a nice curvy back view. Nice perky ass for doggie. I smacked her ass and rammed her hard. She turned her head around and we frenched passionately. Simply loved to french in this position. I grabbed her neh neh and licked her entire flawless back while continuing to fuck her. We then switched to cow girl. She let down her hair. Wow she looks even sexier with her hair down. She placed her hands on my body & moved up & down fast & furious. She has great stamina & really can ride well. Her riding is so fast paced that I felt painful when her butt hits my groin area haha. Her neh neh were bouncing non-stop when she was riding my cock. She lowered her face to French me. Cannot tahan any longer I cummed for second time ahhhhh! Shiok Damn! )

GFE: 7.7/10
(Very caring, gentle & chatty. Lots of gfe discharged. We have lots of topics to tcss.)

RTF: Yes definitely!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 28-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: 3033

After reading frs by some samsters like MP and Slyer, and also strongly personally recommended by reputable OMINA, i am going to give this Fei Fei a try....usually do not like fake tits one...the last fake tits i touched is Han Zhi......not memorable experience for sure....
Stay tuned for my FR soon....
Old 29-11-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga69 View Post
this ye ye or yue yue is a big disappointment

don't waste your money.

skinny and flat chest, merely 1.55m

cannot lick or suck or squeeze the tits.

rather bad attitude.

just had her last night
any good newbies in this hse with gd svc
Old 30-11-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: 3033

My fr on Fei Fei....Special thanks to bro Omnia for his recommendation...

Face: 7.1/10 cannot say pretty or cute...clear complexion....skin rather tan but healthy looking....look glow on u as time goes by....
Breast: unrated cos fake....But for some reason her fake tits compliment her model like body.....And i can accept her twin peaks....Although i hate fake tits, hers acceptable to me...maybe i am biased.....
Body: 7.8/10 model like body...slim...slender long legs and rather perky ass good for doggie....i like to doggie her as i can feel her legs and thrust deep and hard and she seem to enjoy my pounding....yeah....Fucking Shiok to the max la....The only downside she got some tatoo which i do not like....Rather than tat, perfect la....
Service: 8/10 power pack service...this wl borns to serve horny samsters like us...i like the way she talks and chit-chat...quite soothing to my ears like honey....gentle and yet not aggressive.....Her blowjob solid....very accomodating....Song la....she is damn HORNY! I like it...
RTF: HELL YES LA!
Old 05-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Fei Fei(3033) + HanZi(16W04)

glad u enjoyed this Fei Fei(3033) buddy, solid tally gem

Btw my cheque is in the mail, mate

jokes aside...personally i hv had an enjoyable time wif HanZi(16W04) as well...found her to be fair, sexy, sensuous, passionate n playful...also although i sensed her big boobs may hv been enhanced they still felt n tasted great, also looked beautiful, well to me at least...oh n i recall even a well known samster apparently was initially fooled, thinking her tits were natural...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
My fr on Fei Fei....Special thanks to bro Omnia for his recommendation...

Face: 7.1/10 cannot say pretty or cute...clear complexion....skin rather tan but healthy looking....look glow on u as time goes by....
Breast: unrated cos fake....But for some reason her fake tits compliment her model like body.....And i can accept her twin peaks....Although i hate fake tits, hers acceptable to me...maybe i am biased.....
Body: 7.8/10 model like body...slim...slender long legs and rather perky ass good for doggie....i like to doggie her as i can feel her legs and thrust deep and hard and she seem to enjoy my pounding....yeah....Fucking Shiok to the max la....The only downside she got some tatoo which i do not like....Rather than tat, perfect la....
Service: 8/10 power pack service...this wl borns to serve horny samsters like us...i like the way she talks and chit-chat...quite soothing to my ears like honey....gentle and yet not aggressive.....Her blowjob solid....very accomodating....Song la....she is damn HORNY! I like it...
RTF: HELL YES LA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
After reading frs by some samsters like MP and Slyer, and also strongly personally recommended by reputable OMINA,i am going to give this Fei Fei a try....usually do not like fake tits one...the last fake tits i touched is Han Zhi......not memorable experience for sure....
Stay tuned for my FR soon....
Old 03-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up MiQi(3033)

MiQi(3033)...22 yr old mm fm Anhui...quite fair, really fresh winsome cute syt looker wif an oval shaped face, sweet doe eyes, wears little make up if any....has a chin length side parting short bob hairstyle, kinda like what Taiwanese cutie actress 杨丞琳 has at times, colour of hair brownish...has soft lips n a soft tongue!...she really looks oh so young, cute,sweet n kawaii wif a refreshing touch of demure innocence!...cld easily pass off as a sweetie pie JC/Poly gal!...oh yes, some say she looks abit/slightly like ex TVB actress吴美珩.(skinny version) n others say she looks abit/slightly like jap av starlet Mana Sakura(younger version)!...168 cm tall, vgd ht wif slim shapely long legs...fresh tight pubescent slim skinny bod wif no fats, has a lovely long back...A cup boobs wif small brownish inverted nipples...small flatish yet perky tight ass...well trimmed pubes wif a lovely shaved smooth pinkish pussy, no smell...

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe is high...sweet n oh so adorable girly cutie pie mm who is also submissive, xiaon nu ren n keen to pls!...v natural n spontaneous, felt like having high natural gf sex wif a teenage gf, fabulous feeling!!....natural passionate sensuous frenching wif a touch of innocence, shiokalicious to the max!!...this sweetie pie mm also strikes me as genuine...gd fun company too!...

Prelude...she helped me to strip...once in the nude, i raba wif her still in her clothes...caressed her lovely young sweet face, looked into her eyes, our lips melted into innocent frenching tat turned passionate n sensuous which caused me cock to marikita on her belly!...i then helped to strip her, v nice feel of bod, pussy, ass n legs wif more shiok frenchie!...

Shower action...just a soapy scrub but wif more lovely frenching, wif water cascading off our backs!...

Bed action...felt so comfortable wif this leggy young sweetie pie tat i just went wif the natural flow n lay on me back...she climbed into my arms, frenchie n raba wif v nice bod, pussy n legs feel..then she did a light catbath of my bod...pleasantly surprised when she lifted me ass n gave me a shiok slurpy lick style ar!...balls lick n suck also vgd...bbbj was wet slurpy lick of cockhead, then suck, then full deepthroat n back to suck again, felt damn shiok wif she taking her time...i then stood up on the bed n she knelt down for standing bbbj, which was even more shiok as i cld feel n sense her submissiveness, like she really wanted to give me great bbbj sucking pleasure, like a caring young gf!...did my pleasurable cock slapping of her cheeks n tongue/mouth looking deep into those youthful innocent doe eyes of hers, woohoo!...

My turn...climbed on top of her, more nice bod, pussy,legs feel, me caressing her face, kissing her neck n ears, then frenchie!...licked, sucked n squeezed her boobs/nipples, eventually got her inverted nipples erect hard, erotic sensual feel n sight wif her moaning naturally!...licked her bod all over...then tonguefu time!...oh boy really enjoyed giving her clit n pussy a tonguelashing, alternating between licking n sucking on her clit, and licking n deep lick/poke of her pussy...shiokalicious natural innocent pleasurable reaction fm her...hands caressing me hair n face...bod squirming, natural moans...when she appeared to get real high n wet, she thrusted n grinded her pussy on me tongue!...i then climbed back up, placed me throbbing hard cock in her mouth for more slurpy bbbj while i fingered her clitty which got her jerking...

Fj...damn bloody shiok...extremely natural high gf feel n sight, wif she totally letting herself go enjoy...passion, sensuality, horny youthful innocence + her pussy felt tight!...hands n legs all over, natural moans, shiokalicious frenching wif her sweet doe eyes open looking at me!...misch, cld feel the tightness of her pussy as i slowly built up the momentum pumping, at times gripped her ass tight, she gripping me back tight moaning, v nice feel!...doggie, her lovely long back arched, she jutted her small perky ass up, again i slowly built up the pump momentum, when i got fast n hard, squeezing her ass cheeks, she reached one hand back to grip me hand on her ass n also started to push backwards on me cock, moans getting louder n cld see her high 'pain' innocent looks in the mirror!...misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, oh boy really tight close intimate feel, her arms gripping me shoulders, her lovely long legs wrapped ard me ass, super duper delicious frenchie, as i pumped hard n deep cld sense she may be reaching the big O, great sight n feel, her face flushed, eyes rolling, high 'pain' looks, natural loud moans, neck n upper chest flushed, she jerking in sync wif my pump motions, cld feel our sweat trickling n mixing together, sensual musky smell, then shot me load wif a loud moan of me own, falling deep into her embrace, her tight pussy still gripping me cock, frenchie frenchie frenchie...fantastic!!...ended wif cuddles, fun flirty chit chat n more frenchie!...

Overall a v enjoyable exciting refreshing natural young gf sexual encounter...this oh so adorable girly slim skinny tally sweetie pie is a keeper in me book...definite gem
Old 07-03-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MiQi(3033)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
MiQi(3033)...22 yr old mm fm Anhui...quite fair, really fresh winsome cute syt looker wif an oval shaped face, sweet doe eyes, wears little make up if any....has a chin length side parting short bob hairstyle, kinda like what Taiwanese cutie actress 杨丞琳 has at times, colour of hair brownish...has soft lips n a soft tongue!...she really looks oh so young, cute,sweet n kawaii wif a refreshing touch of demure innocence!...cld easily pass off as a sweetie pie JC/Poly gal!...oh yes, some say she looks abit/slightly like ex TVB actress吴美珩.(skinny version) n others say she looks abit/slightly like jap av starlet Mana Sakura(younger version)!...168 cm tall, vgd ht wif slim shapely long legs...fresh tight pubescent slim skinny bod wif no fats, has a lovely long back...A cup boobs wif small brownish inverted nipples...small flatish yet perky tight ass...well trimmed pubes wif a lovely shaved smooth pinkish pussy, no smell...

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe is high...sweet n oh so adorable girly cutie pie mm who is also submissive, xiaon nu ren n keen to pls!...v natural n spontaneous, felt like having high natural gf sex wif a teenage gf, fabulous feeling!!....natural passionate sensuous frenching wif a touch of innocence, shiokalicious to the max!!...this sweetie pie mm also strikes me as genuine...gd fun company too!...

Prelude...she helped me to strip...once in the nude, i raba wif her still in her clothes...caressed her lovely young sweet face, looked into her eyes, our lips melted into innocent frenching tat turned passionate n sensuous which caused me cock to marikita on her belly!...i then helped to strip her, v nice feel of bod, pussy, ass n legs wif more shiok frenchie!...

Shower action...just a soapy scrub but wif more lovely frenching, wif water cascading off our backs!...

Bed action...felt so comfortable wif this leggy young sweetie pie tat i just went wif the natural flow n lay on me back...she climbed into my arms, frenchie n raba wif v nice bod, pussy n legs feel..then she did a light catbath of my bod...pleasantly surprised when she lifted me ass n gave me a shiok slurpy lick style ar!...balls lick n suck also vgd...bbbj was wet slurpy lick of cockhead, then suck, then full deepthroat n back to suck again, felt damn shiok wif she taking her time...i then stood up on the bed n she knelt down for standing bbbj, which was even more shiok as i cld feel n sense her submissiveness, like she really wanted to give me great bbbj sucking pleasure, like a caring young gf!...did my pleasurable cock slapping of her cheeks n tongue/mouth looking deep into those youthful innocent doe eyes of hers, woohoo!...

My turn...climbed on top of her, more nice bod, pussy,legs feel, me caressing her face, kissing her neck n ears, then frenchie!...licked, sucked n squeezed her boobs/nipples, eventually got her inverted nipples erect hard, erotic sensual feel n sight wif her moaning naturally!...licked her bod all over...then tonguefu time!...oh boy really enjoyed giving her clit n pussy a tonguelashing, alternating between licking n sucking on her clit, and licking n deep lick/poke of her pussy...shiokalicious natural innocent pleasurable reaction fm her...hands caressing me hair n face...bod squirming, natural moans...when she appeared to get real high n wet, she thrusted n grinded her pussy on me tongue!...i then climbed back up, placed me throbbing hard cock in her mouth for more slurpy bbbj while i fingered her clitty which got her jerking...

Fj...damn bloody shiok...extremely natural high gf feel n sight, wif she totally letting herself go enjoy...passion, sensuality, horny youthful innocence + her pussy felt tight!...hands n legs all over, natural moans, shiokalicious frenching wif her sweet doe eyes open looking at me!...misch, cld feel the tightness of her pussy as i slowly built up the momentum pumping, at times gripped her ass tight, she gripping me back tight moaning, v nice feel!...doggie, her lovely long back arched, she jutted her small perky ass up, again i slowly built up the pump momentum, when i got fast n hard, squeezing her ass cheeks, she reached one hand back to grip me hand on her ass n also started to push backwards on me cock, moans getting louder n cld see her high 'pain' innocent looks in the mirror!...misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, oh boy really tight close intimate feel, her arms gripping me shoulders, her lovely long legs wrapped ard me ass, super duper delicious frenchie, as i pumped hard n deep cld sense she may be reaching the big O, great sight n feel, her face flushed, eyes rolling, high 'pain' looks, natural loud moans, neck n upper chest flushed, she jerking in sync wif my pump motions, cld feel our sweat trickling n mixing together, sensual musky smell, then shot me load wif a loud moan of me own, falling deep into her embrace, her tight pussy still gripping me cock, frenchie frenchie frenchie...fantastic!!...ended wif cuddles, fun flirty chit chat n more frenchie!...

Overall a v enjoyable exciting refreshing natural young gf sexual encounter...this oh so adorable girly slim skinny tally sweetie pie is a keeper in me book...definite gem
Great that u enjoy too.

Her body remind me of Blue Ice ex Msian GL150.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1