The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-07-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
is laura hard to book?
i msg for a night slot around 8pm she reply 没有了. mean fully book?
Laura whom is Mint sister?
That one must book in advance one..... at least 2 days notice.
Anyway those that not seen her for long time..... she has grown larger
Better visit her quickly before she become like Sum Tin Ha
Old 25-07-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
It's actually not that bad. Went to visit last week, still got waist, still got the curves. No complains on that.

Laura is alright lah.

Think you might not have seen those that will really make you sianz half one, bro. Hehe.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any intel on beth?

http://www.liltigersden.com/beth/
Old 25-07-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
looks good. camping.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR on Mo Mo (SLG)

http://sglonelyguy.net/momo-massage/

Finally managed to get a session with Mo Mo after a long while, a couple of days back.

No need too much intro. Mo Mo is a ML with a angelic face and devilish good figure. More curvy after a long while not visiting her.

Massage has improved in fact, was teasing her on this. She is serious about giving a good massage.

Sensual is done very well, her teasing, good roaming on her ample twin peaks and the variety of patterns does contribute to the experience. Her BJ is also done very well with that CFM look on her angelic face, that gives a hard on just thinking about it.

Overall, still a good RTM. Well deserved to be mentioned of course. Hard to book due to her commitments and fully packed schedules, but definitely worth it if you managed to get a slot.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She's much slimmer compare to when just arrived leh
Old 25-07-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Why settle with hj when you can have hj, deep throat bbbj, and full on sex at the same price ?

http://www.sgboss888.com/girl.php?id=449

LTD is not the same LTD as last time. Most of the girls there are not exclusive and not exclusively offering only hj... So be smart guys. And don't let the obvious OKT writers cloud your better judgement.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Photos discount 30%, age add 5-6, massage not bad, fully nude upon request, body slightly meaty though shapely, caesarian scar. Staying with another girl, Bai Xue, who is slimmer, older but looks better (IMO). Ok for $100 but nothing to crow about.

During our conversation, she talked about the standard of living in Singapore and commented that it's perhaps due to high cost of living that Singaporean men are stingy. Sounded to me to be a ploy to engineer some tips, so I just paid her what her service exactly deserved - $100 with no additional tips.
http://sgbeautycastles.com/yi-yi-massage-hj-bbbj-sm/

Location: near MRT, easy to park. Shared apartment. Very small room without attached bathroom.

Looks: 7/10. 80% like photo, add 3 years.
Body: 6.5/10. B boobs, some tummy.
Massage: 5/10. Not for bros serious abt massage. Frequently using phone. Need to work on her time management.
Sensual: 8/10. Quite long and slow, the way I like it. I surrendered before she complete her routine.
GFE: 8/10. Talkative ML. Relaxing chit chats.
RTM: not for me, even though she won't be here for long.

Last edited by ww888; 25-07-2017 at 11:50 PM.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopthescam View Post
Hello everyone,

Just so you all know, I registered this account just to tell all Bros these. been submarine for few months now , keep seeing Bros posts about ML.

Today I tried Mica from SLG. I swear I saw it somewhere in the previous post people recommend her so I decided to give it a go.

Reached the place ( small, dark and messy). No shower together, which is fine. I can do it myself, proceed to massage , ask if want to CIM first. So i am
Like alright , CIM now and enjoy the massage later. When the process starts, she just right on full speed and full force, it was painful and rushing not enjoyable at all. After that, do you guys think that I get a massage?.. no bloody fuck.. I was being told to shower and leave as there is other customer coming ?? Still ended up paying 70 bucks?

Guys, I done my part telling to the community. It's up to you to judge now.

Btw.. can recommend some really good gems ? I been seeing names like Flynn from LTD? Any others to recommend? I lost faith in SLG. (Remember got something like this too last time). Tried 3 Massages, 2 ended bad.The good one was some free lance doing Nuru B2B last time.

Ah, fucking craving for some real gems Bros.
My recommendation, depending what u are looking for...

Serious Massage: Abby (SLG)
Boobs+GFE: Mei Er (LTD)
Sensual: Mo Mo (SLG)
Old 26-07-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Ch33ser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited Ling Ling on sglonelyguy. She is also known as Xia Xia from sg wolf website.

Here's a simple report on her

Looks:7.5 out of 10 Sweet Cute SYT (Her photo makes her look older than she really is)
Boobs: 7/10 Natural Medium B
Body:7.5 Young Body with smooth skin (Abit of tummy)
Massage:8/10 She put alot of effort into this.
BBBJ: 7.5/10
HJ: 8/10 Good technique her as she adjusts to you

However note that she no longer allows roaming of her pussy. I felt this was a big let down as all her previous reviews mentioned roaming down south was allowed. She says she no longer allows roaming of her pussy and that her good reviews are not up to date with respect to this. She will only take off her panties when you request her to do so when she starts to BJ/HJ you. She will not let you even so far as touch the area near her pussy or her pussy itself. She only allows the touching of her ass. So for bros who want full roaming, she might not be the one to go for as roaming is very limited now as per the latest update.

Apart from this,it was a good experience with her. The whole session is only $100 and that is value for money.
Old 26-07-2017, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Why settle with hj when you can have hj, deep throat bbbj, and full on sex at the same price ?

http://www.sgboss888.com/girl.php?id=449

LTD is not the same LTD as last time. Most of the girls there are not exclusive and not exclusively offering only hj... So be smart guys. And don't let the obvious OKT writers cloud your better judgement.
She's been here before? The way the photos are taken look very much like sgcityangel style.
Old 26-07-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Stopthescam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
My recommendation, depending what u are looking for...

Serious Massage: Abby (SLG)
Boobs+GFE: Mei Er (LTD)
Sensual: Mo Mo (SLG)
Thanks , will try them out!!
Old 26-07-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch33ser View Post

Just visited Ling Ling on sglonelyguy. She is also known as Xia Xia from sg wolf website.

Here's a simple report on her

Looks:7.5 out of 10 Sweet Cute SYT (Her photo makes her look older than she really is)
Boobs: 7/10 Natural Medium B
Body:7.5 Young Body with smooth skin (Abit of tummy)
Massage:8/10 She put alot of effort into this.
BBBJ: 7.5/10
HJ: 8/10 Good technique her as she adjusts to you

However note that she no longer allows roaming of her pussy. I felt this was a big let down as all her previous reviews mentioned roaming down south was allowed. She says she no longer allows roaming of her pussy and that her good reviews are not up to date with respect to this. She will only take off her panties when you request her to do so when she starts to BJ/HJ you. She will not let you even so far as touch the area near her pussy or her pussy itself. She only allows the touching of her ass. So for bros who want full roaming, she might not be the one to go for as roaming is very limited now as per the latest update.

Apart from this,it was a good experience with her. The whole session is only $100 and that is value for money.
I tried her once a few months back. Cannot touch nipples said worried become bigger. Cannot go south also. Used phones a few times. Didn't seem too friendly. No rtm.

Now if she said no more allow south roaming, maybe only reserve for the lucky one.
Old 26-07-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
arbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi everyone can I check if anyone tried Una or Bobo sglocalmassage before? Reviews say got good boobfucks. Just wondering if really true as their ada just copy paste old reviews.
Old 26-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Laura is not large.... just deliciously voluptuous...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1