The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
If I want to go Casa I need to book rooms in advance? Wat abt Darling darling at nagaworld? Issit fun?
Casa not sure. Darling darling..... not good. I didn't even order any girl there. Just a girl happened to sit on the same table with me. All the while she is the one initiating talk to me and i just entertain her. Then in the end, my friend got a girl ( her friend back) i decided to go home alone. She still request 30 dollars usd tips. Tiu her la. I dulan want to just go off but in the end pity her, as her friend got business and she don't have. I gave her 10 dollars usd tip. Knn she still kb me the rate is thirty for entertaining should at least give twenty. NB i just walk off. I wonder is i entertain her or she entertain me.
Old 31-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Casa not sure. Darling darling..... not good. I didn't even order any girl there. Just a girl happened to sit on the same table with me. All the while she is the one initiating talk to me and i just entertain her. Then in the end, my friend got a girl ( her friend back) i decided to go home alone. She still request 30 dollars usd tips. Tiu her la. I dulan want to just go off but in the end pity her, as her friend got business and she don't have. I gave her 10 dollars usd tip. Knn she still kb me the rate is thirty for entertaining should at least give twenty. NB i just walk off. I wonder is i entertain her or she entertain me.
Haha! I see. Went pass this two places but didn't go in as was brought to someplace more local. Went to a KTV where the tips where abt USD10 to 15 bucks. Girls were not bad but communication was a little difficult. Had fun though......
Old 31-08-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
no both places NOT FUN, better you stay in hotel and watch tv
Haha! Ya better to stay in Hotel! Haha! Idiot.......
Old 01-09-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Tom you stil alive, I thought someone break ur hand and you can't type anymore, hahahah
Hahahaha up you
Old 03-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fjbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys! Please be advise for good happy ending massage (hj/bj) in phnom penh.
Old 03-09-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjbj View Post
Guys! Please be advise for good happy ending massage (hj/bj) in phnom penh.
Street Holland... corner of St 164 and St 174.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i thought that street named street amsterdam
Should be 2 different locations. U can provide yours to him.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fjbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks guys for info, will look forward to have fun.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 17
MrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to behold

Hi, can i check if theres those incall to hotel service ?
Am in phnom penh now and will be leaving in the evening
Old 05-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSiao View Post
Hi, can i check if theres those incall to hotel service ?
Am in phnom penh now and will be leaving in the evening

If y9u know the girl well some are willing to do in call one... but first time I am not sure some WeChat Fl got but chances of getting a ladyboy is high
Old 07-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone going mid oct?
Old 12-09-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Around 12 midnight i ride to watphnom to recce. Around d circle saw a total of about 8 fl. Most cmi but did saw about 2 ok 6/10. Didnt ask price. Then rode towards d riverside saw a lady around age 30s, 6/10 in looks, tall, quote me st 20, ON 40.

PUB around st 136 quite quiet. Didnt ask price.

Wechat gals quite alot. Generally they open price 150, 200, but agree at 40 st. 100 ON.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 11
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Around 12 midnight i ride to watphnom to recce. Around d circle saw a total of about 8 fl. Most cmi but did saw about 2 ok 6/10. Didnt ask price. Then rode towards d riverside saw a lady around age 30s, 6/10 in looks, tall, quote me st 20, ON 40.

PUB around st 136 quite quiet. Didnt ask price.

Wechat gals quite alot. Generally they open price 150, 200, but agree at 40 st. 100 ON.
midnight riding alone at wat phnom? i hope u dont hv lots of cash on u or expensive phone.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
midnight riding alone at wat phnom? i hope u dont hv lots of cash on u or expensive phone.
Ya was rob once in wat phnom by ah gua who forced his hands into my jeans pocket, get my wallet n ran away. After tis incident i dont bring valuables when outside. This incident wil not deter me fm visiting places after midnight. Without valuables, it is safe to go anywhere anytime.

In fact yesterday even after midnight i recce up to d jap bridge. Nothing much sighted. But saw a nice looking milf tat charge usd40 for ON.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Ya was rob once in wat phnom by ah gua who forced his hands into my jeans pocket, get my wallet n ran away. After tis incident i dont bring valuables when outside. This incident wil not deter me fm visiting places after midnight. Without valuables, it is safe to go anywhere anytime.

In fact yesterday even after midnight i recce up to d jap bridge. Nothing much sighted. But saw a nice looking milf tat charge usd40 for ON.
Bro sohbuckkong also dare to rob???
Never die before ah!

Next time you kick the chow ah qua's balls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1