The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
0oSkylineo0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

again 吊胃口 lol.... jialat, dont know have to wait till when then read again....
Old 24-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Umbro987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story man!!
Old 24-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah after bro ilock stories eneded I everyday also keep checking here got updates or not.thanks for the updates hope for more to come.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great upds again TS..
Old 24-07-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 7
Ilovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to all

As usual. lovely updates.
Old 24-07-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
hiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How close are we to the end?
Really think Ting Ting will be the wife.
Old 25-07-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[Quote/]I'm pretty sure Rhee hasn't had Kim, even until now. Kim treats him just as a family friend, despite knowing her parents' plan, and his apparent interest in her. I don't know what made him move on from her, but if i had to guess, it would be that he wanted instant gratification, and Kim was not interested and takes too much time and effort to get.

Ann and a few other girls though, were often plied with drinks, and smitten by his looks and charm, and readily fell into his grasp. A few resisted and slapped him without going back with him, but a good number succumbed, like Ann.[/QUOTE]

Thanks god. I know that Kim was not TS wife. But I couldn't bear Kim to be fucked by Rhee. And in fact, throughout so many mass sex, the only person that was only fucked by one guy is Kim. I am so sorry bro, I am still looking forward to maybe some guys get into Kim pant too.
Old 25-07-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11099 / Power: 24
Linkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazxcvbnm View Post
Very interesting twist.... camping here for more...
Hi, thanks for your upz.
My returns of +15 to you.

Good day.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflare View Post
I suppose this incident will be one of the harshest lesson for ann. Ts would you have choosen ann over ting ting if this didnt happen? Tho it feels like ting ting have worked/given much more for you tho.
It is a tough choice. But if it didn't happen, likely i would have chosen Tingting eventually if it were between the both of them. Afterall, Tingting would offer more security. The conflict with Ann was mainly because of the effort she had put in.

When you are looking for life partner, there are different criteria that you look out for. You need someone who knows how to take care of you, someone who is faithful, someone who loves and endures all your nonsense.
Old 25-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zippos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakland View Post
It is a tough choice. But if it didn't happen, likely i would have chosen Tingting eventually if it were between the both of them. Afterall, Tingting would offer more security. The conflict with Ann was mainly because of the effort she had put in.

When you are looking for life partner, there are different criteria that you look out for. You need someone who knows how to take care of you, someone who is faithful, someone who loves and endures all your nonsense.
Just spoke my mind TS. Also... will never forget about the lock and master key. I intend to teach my kids (when I will have one) this quote
Old 25-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Gotta agree w TS on this..
Old 25-07-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
SquareLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, please update soon
Old 25-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:

Does that mean ting ting and Ann are not the wife liao? Damn I was banking on ting ting! Don't tell me it's Yvonne ??

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Old 27-07-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

some relationships are just dramatic enough to have screen time and chips to go along... Glad TS has moved on, and i'm not surprised if the wife is not even from this story
Old 27-07-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Good morning bros! Hope you all are having a good day so far! Here's the next update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour:

When I reached home, I saw Ann sitting outside my unit on the bench.

She looked up, her eyes all red and puffy. Her make up all cleaned up, and she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts that Yivonne had loaned her. Ann stood up immediately upon seeing me and she ran over and hugged me tight. She started sobbing again.

I held her for a while, then gently pushed her away from me, so I can open the main door, but she misinterpreted that move as I was pushing her away and rejecting her, and she immediately hugged me tighter. In the end, I had to slowly stumble towards the door together with her, just to open the main door, and stumble in. She refused to let me go even after we were inside the hall.

Me: Ann, please, let me take off my suit, it’s freaking hot inside.

Ann slowly peeled herself away from me, and I proceeded to remove my boots and then my suit. The moment I stepped out of my suit, she launched herself at me again and hugged me tightly again. She mumbled “Jun, I’m sorry…” over and over again.

After 15minutes, I held her hand and gently led her into the bedroom. I seated her on the bed, then grabbed my towel and a fresh pair of boxers and told her I am going to take a shower, and went into the bathroom to shower. Ann sat on my bed and waited obediently.

After I was done, I walked out of the shower and Ann stood up and waited for me. I hung the towel on a hanger and placed it by the window. I then walked over to Ann and sat down on the bed beside her. She sat down too.

Ann slowly told me everything that happened that fateful day, things that I have heard already from Yivonne. Ann knew she had blew it. It was a talk that went on for the next 3hrs, as Ann really opened up to me all her deepest fears and insecurities. She laid everything bare, and allowed herself to be fully vulnerable to me. Her deepest, darkest secrets were all revealed to me.

As she shared, I can’t help but pity her. She’s a very nice girl, really. Beautiful, shapely, has a fun, but wild character, and huge sexual appetite. But her entire life is full of sad events, missed opportunities, and bad timing. She admits that if we hadn’t caught her and Rhee doing it, she would have kept it secret. However, she did concede that it will cause her guilt as long as she kept it secret, especially if she ended up with me.

On the other hand, I explained my relationship with Tingting to her, including that day after I sent Ann to the hospital. I told her of my promise to Tingting. She listened intently, taking everything in. She hadn’t thrown any tantrums, nor cry, but as she listened, you could tell she was feeling pain. Tears began to form in her eyes, then flowed down her face.

We sat there quietly after I had finished. There was an awkward silence as she looked at the floor. Her tears continued to flow down her cheeks and then onto the floor. I reached over with my hand and lifted her chin up gently. She swatted my hand away after looking into my eyes for a while.

Ann: Stop it! You make me want to have sex with you everytime you do that… Although now I feel more like wanting to cry…

Me: I’m sorry, Ann. I shouldn’t have given you any false hopes.

Ann: NO! It’s not your fault. You didn’t give me false hopes. I had known from Orientation day that chasing you would be an uphill task. Even though Tingting blindsided me, I felt I had a real chance, because you were so hesitant when I asked you Tingting or me after Kim. Your hesitation told me that you had feelings for both her and I. You didn’t give me false hopes. I blew my chance away. If only I had rejected Rhee’s advances. At least then if I lost to Tingting, I know I gone down fighting. But now, I lost because I made a hole in my boat.

I wanted to highlight the fact that I know she sleeps around from time to time, but she seem to read my mind.

Ann: I know you want to say that you know I sleep around time and time, but that’s different. I slept around and fooled around before I decided I want to be serious and chase you. Ever since half a year ago, the only sexual partner I had was you. Until Rhee. Fuck… How could I have been so weak and stupid to succumb to temptation when I was so near to you…

Me: If it helps, I think I’ll have quite some trouble in fending off the approaches of a beautiful girl too, like how you couldn’t resist Rhee. He may be a manslut, but he’s good looking, I’ll give him that.

Ann looked at me, and the beginnings of a smile started to form on her lips. She leaned in for a hug, and as I hugged her, her stomach growled loudly.

Me: When did you last eat?

Ann: I haven’t eaten at all today. No appetite.

Me: You’ll get gastric like that. I’ll go cook something for you.

Ann got up and followed me to the kitchen as I boiled a small pot of water. I took out a packet of Nongshim spicy mushroom noodles, and cut up some mushrooms and pork slices. Then I cooked the noodles and added an egg in addition to the mushrooms and pork slices.

Ann sat down and ate slowly, careful not too rush so she won’t choke. As she ate, she looked at me. There was still sadness in her eyes, but at least there was some happiness as well. When she had finished her meal, I picked up her bowl and washed the bowl and pot.

Ann: Jun, can I stay here tonight?

Me: You sure? You haven’t gone home last night.

Ann: I’ll just tell my mum and kor that I am staying over another night, they won’t mind.

Me: Ok. But you got clothes to wear?

Ann shook her head.

I sent her home to let her change out of Yivonne’s clothes, and she packed enough clothes for 2 days’ stayover. She had intended to stayover after the BBQ as well. On the way back to my condo, Ann hugged me extremely tight, as if she was afraid to let go of me.

When we walked past the pool, Kim and Hyun, who were swimming, saw us. They walked over.

Kim: Jun, what are you doing with this slut?

Jun: Kim, she’s not….

Kim: She slept with so many guys in class and outside and she’s not a slut? Even Rhee so obnoxious she also sleep with him.

Hyun saw Ann’s face, then she put both hands on Kim’s shoulders.

Hyun: Kim… Kim baby. Stop it. I don’t think Ann wanted this to happen either. You know how smooth that scumbag Rhee is. Ann doesn’t. She may have fell into his trap. You can’t really blame her.

Ann kept quiet. Tears started to flow down her cheeks again. She hadn’t thought that now Kim would say those hurtful things to her.

Kim glared at Hyun, then Ann, then me, then she spun around and walked away. Hyun looked at me, then at Ann. She put a hand on my shoulder, and looked over at Ann, signaling to me to take care of Ann, then she went off to follow Kim. I gently held Ann’s hand and tugged it. Ann followed me as we walked towards my block.

When we got up to my floor, there was a necktie hanging at Kim’s apartment door handle. There were loud feminine moans and loud masculine grunting and cursing coming from the apartment. Rhee must have found himself another victim. Ann and I looked at the heels that were on the shoerack, but didn’t recognize them as belonging to someone we know.

We headed into my apartment and Ann sat down heavily on my bed after stashing her stuff at the corner. She laid down on the bed and hugged a pillow tightly to her face and wailed. It was a wail of anguish. Not only did she feel she lost me, she felt she has destroyed her friendship with Kim as well. Kim didn’t like Rhee. Especially after she realized how much Rhee had changed from the innocent little boy from her past memories, to the repulsive asshole manslut that he is now.

I went to the kitchen and sliced a lemon and squeezed its juice into a large glass. I added 5 packs of vodka, and filled the rest of the glass with sprite and ice. Then I mixed it and brought it to the bedroom. Ann was still in the same position as before, crying into the pillow.

I gently grabbed her shoulder and pulled her up slowly. Her face was all red and scrounged up. Her tears had been smudged all over her face. I gave her the glass and asked her to take a drink. She grabbed the glass and took a sip, then another, and another. She stopped crying, and she drank a few more sips.

Ann: What is this drink?

Me: Lemon juice, vodka, and sprite.

Ann: It’s nice. And refreshing.

Ann drank up half the glass. She had completely stopped crying by now. I took a piece of tissue and wiped her face clean and dry for her. She stared at me as I did that.

After I was done wiping her face, she got up and pulled me into the hall. She turned on the tv and we sat down and watched a movie on cable tv. She leaned against me and I put my arm around her shoulder. She burrowed even more into me, sticking extremely close, but also putting herself in a very comfortable position. She held onto my other hand and just stayed there, soaking in all the good feelings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1