The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovebigbig is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Looking for good home juagen treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
u going to her home..?
east side home masg joanne
tomolo start, 1pm..5pm part time home mag, with jua gern
Hi can provide contact, thanks
Old 07-02-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any home base massage to share? not shop
Old 11-02-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springsums View Post
hi bros im looking for decent juagen from home and massage... pls pm me ctc will be grateful as i want to clean up my pipes after overusage.. tks!!
joyce ,new one
Sporean milf
East side home
Old 11-02-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by localla View Post
joyce ,new one
Sporean milf
East side home
Can can share ctc?
Old 12-02-2017, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
bitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
joyce ,new one
Sporean milf
East side home
Can share will give fr
Old 12-02-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zaitang18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
joyce ,new one
Sporean milf
East side home
Can share contact. Will provide fr after visit
Old 13-02-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemee View Post
Can share will give fr
no fr pls discreet, pm me after try
Old 14-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

??? Bro.... Try txt your lobang joyce.... Kena zap.... Wrong number???
Old 15-02-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
alfredgan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralfredgan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You can try Xiao Han - no horse run.
Old 16-02-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
abcd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros , can share the contact and location ? Thanks !!!!
Old 16-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 12
albertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can share address with damage pls?
Old 16-02-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
donahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredgan View Post
You can try Xiao Han - no horse run.
Visited XH last evening. Place quite easy to find and parking is available. Seeing her in a see through lingerie with 3/4 of her melons spilling out; just told her to skip the massage and just do zhua gen for the whole session. She said ok and passed me a towel to shower. Asked if she can shower for me and I will pay her extra and she obliged; stripped naked and followed me to the bathroom. Cleaned me thoroughly and my hands were all over her large melons. She smiled and said I am very impatient as she jerked my erect didi with soapy water.
Dried up; laid on the bed and told her to just wear her sexy gstrings to zhua gen. She is very good at plucking the veins and my didi simply went hard and soft as she used her magical hands on my ding dong bells and the shaft. Each time when I nearly wanna shoot; she will press a certain point with her thumbs and didi went limp again. The she worked it up all over again.
Meanwhile, my hands were playing with her melons and after nearly 40 mins, could not tahan anymore and decided to shoot on her melons. She moved forward and allowed my soldiers to spurt on her. Cleaned up; took a quick shower; paid her extra and left a happy man.
Old 16-02-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 13
viossport199 is one of the Best!viossport199 is one of the Best!viossport199 is one of the Best!viossport199 is one of the Best!

can share xiao han contact please?
Old 16-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KaitoKozo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share ctc? Sounds interesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by donahue View Post
Visited XH last evening. Place quite easy to find and parking is available. Seeing her in a see through lingerie with 3/4 of her melons spilling out; just told her to skip the massage and just do zhua gen for the whole session. She said ok and passed me a towel to shower. Asked if she can shower for me and I will pay her extra and she obliged; stripped naked and followed me to the bathroom. Cleaned me thoroughly and my hands were all over her large melons. She smiled and said I am very impatient as she jerked my erect didi with soapy water.
Dried up; laid on the bed and told her to just wear her sexy gstrings to zhua gen. She is very good at plucking the veins and my didi simply went hard and soft as she used her magical hands on my ding dong bells and the shaft. Each time when I nearly wanna shoot; she will press a certain point with her thumbs and didi went limp again. The she worked it up all over again.
Meanwhile, my hands were playing with her melons and after nearly 40 mins, could not tahan anymore and decided to shoot on her melons. She moved forward and allowed my soldiers to spurt on her. Cleaned up; took a quick shower; paid her extra and left a happy man.
Old 17-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
alfredgan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralfredgan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donahue View Post
Yes; sexy and slutty MILF who knows real massage and tok kong zhua gen.
I always go to her for regular servicing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread