The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 13
Upstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

With 100 in Malio, you pay for the entrance fee, enjoy the whirlpool, get some drinks in the club while watching the sexy dancers & FDJ, and maybe several ladies drink for the sexy dancer. And that's it.

One session with locals is around 120 SGD, imports is around 240 SGD.

And yes, like other seniors here has said, Classic Terminal is an option with that budget range. About 10 minutes by taxi from your hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
really want to thank the bros for the tips.

searched on google, looks like malioboro and v2 are the nearest to my hotel Grand Mercure Harmoni.

I'm looking forward to a syt with full svcs, fingers crossed!. maybe standby about S$100+ (changed into indo rupiah of course) all in, possible?

What would be a good time to have a good selection? Is 7pm, 8pm suitable to drop by?
Old 28-07-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 21
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute

Noted bros, i will prepare a higher budget for the full svc at Malio.
Old 28-07-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
there's a computer for you to choose the therapist... but 80~90% is not available (didn't see so many customers).. suspect they sharing common database with Fortune spa as I heard its the same boss. First time went there, I think the massage was 400+k? Then you have to nego with the therapist direct for any extras.. first one quoted me 800k for bj and 1mil for fj... second one say she doesnt do extras.

Anyway, maybe it's just my bad luck. If other bros had experience differently, please enlighten.
actually I've been there months ago, and I was lucky to get the prettiest masseuse I've ever try in Jakarta, honestly it's like the girl next door that have that girlfriend material and it kind of that you are able bring home to show your parents kind of thing hahahah. BUT unfortunately no hanky-panky there. so yeah only massage and HJ.. SAD.....

if you want massage + FJ you can go to orchard hotel, there are 3 orchard hotel in Jakarta, at Jalan Industri, Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta and the one near airport.

Massage+FJ is the SOP there.. and affordable 400.000 + tips if I am not mistaken.
Old 28-07-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Noted bros, i will prepare a higher budget for the full svc at Malio.
Hi bro,
Do not forget the TAX there, I forgot 21 or 30%, bad memory...but sure there put tax on top of the bill.

My humble two cents.
Old 29-07-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 13
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokilai View Post

if you want massage + FJ you can go to orchard hotel, there are 3 orchard hotel in Jakarta, at Jalan Industri, Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta and the one near airport.

Massage+FJ is the SOP there.. and affordable 400.000 + tips if I am not mistaken.
Orchardz hotel spa prices went up again? The last time I went few months back, I remembered it was still 300k or less for massage(svip) + tips (300k or 350k) for FJ across all 3 branches. Anyway if you never take up paket (750k?) at the spa, I do not think FJ is SOP. only HJ is SOP.
Old 29-07-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta Mid August 2017

It's my duty to inform all humsup cheongsters that I'll be in Jakarta again in mid August 2017!
I just booked SIN/CGK S$57.04 return air tickets on AirAsia.

Check it out!
Old 30-07-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute

Spent the first night in JKT Grand Mecure Harmoni. There is Sparadise Spa in-house. Noted earlier brothers' comments on this joint. Nevertheless, decided to commando and get an experience. Popped in at the mid afternoon after check-in, a young lady welcomed me and shared the massage prices. Around 539k for room provided and 1.5hrs, a little higher price if use own hotel room. Some girls were sat around the lounge area, they all look quite young but the lighting a bit dim. She can also get the girls to line up for choosing. Sounds ok to me, I left and then came back at around 7.30pm. To my surprise, once hit after 7pm, have to choose girls from pictures, no more line-ups. So nevermind, i go along and asked the girl to assign a girl to me. She led me to a massage room inside. Wow it is spacious, big bed, really comfortable and private.
The girl assigned was acceptable. 1.65m tall, Slim, good figure, long hair with woman-like curls, she was not too bad looking. She said she was 27 yrs old. Spoke very little English so it was difficult to converse.
Massage wise was ok, accommodating and checked frequently if the pressure is ok. After one hour, she asked if i want hj, I said what about full. She said ok, 1 mil. So at the end, it was a time Well spent. Saw a few other girls along the corridor, most look all right but mine was the most chio.
Today hope to walk to Malio. Looks quite daunting when I walked past when looking for dinner, can't wait to try.
Old 30-07-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Grand Mecure Harmoni

Quote:
Spent the first night in JKT Grand Mecure Harmoni. There is Sparadise Spa in-house. Noted earlier brothers' comments on this joint. Nevertheless, decided to commando and get an experience. Popped in at the mid afternoon after check-in, a young lady welcomed me and shared the massage prices. Around 539k for room provided and 1.5hrs, a little higher price if use own hotel room.
Abang schmeichel up you my 3 humble rep points for your detailed FR.

Not a fan of such upscale massage/spa joints due to cost effectiveness and only able to choose via photos.
I prefer to choose in real person.

I tend to keep massage and sex service separate.
If I want to go for massage I'll find those proper massage shops with lau auntie masseuse.

Jakarta is really the unofficial sex paradise in Asia.
There're local places that have downright bargain bin prices with SYTs.
Makes me feel like sexploitation back in the days of Shenzhen/Zhuhai 10 years ago.
On the opposite end there're also upscale places that are super expensive.

End of the day take your pick.
No right and no wrong if you know your spots.
Just don't bump into "deep throat kissing" humsup old dog at barking up the wrong tree!
Old 31-07-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

Here's my FR on my last night of stay in Jakarta. After a long dinner at Grand Indonesia mall, I only managed to reach Malio at 9.30pm. I was tired as the shopping mall exhausted me after a long day. The mall is bloody huge, almost got lost. Luckily there was no queue at the taxi stand.

At Malio reception, a young chap gave me a warm welcome and brought me up to level 3. After some corridors and stairs, finally went to the club. Saw some dancers but the music was deafening. So i told the chap i wanna go to the lounge, he shrugged his shoulders and brought me to the bar and lounge. Saw maybe 10 plus ladies, but none caught my eye. I asked the chap if i can get a line-up, he said just pick from those lazing in the bar area.
At this point, i told him nvm, I'll just make an exit, since there was no one i saw that caught my eye. He was ok though, apologising to me that i found no one suitable. Wasted Lah, paid the entrance fee and a small tip to the boy.
But a bit dissatisfied and not wanting to expend any more energy, i walked back to my hotel, and went to Sparadise Spa. The receptionist promised another chio girl, so I waited in the room. This time round, the girl was urgh. I politely explained to the girl that i wanna change. She took it well and left. The receptionist then came in with her iPad and recommended me a few more. As it was already 10plus pm, not many girls were available, even the one who served me yesterday had gone home. She finally recommended another girl, and i said ok since she looks less dubious compared to the others in the photo list. Heng ah, this time the girl who came in is more attractive, maybe mid-20s, petite, and more decent looking.
Good massage and left a refreshed man.
So its been quite a good experience in Jakarta.
Going to Phnom Penh next month, will be seeking advice from experienced samsters in the thread.
In the meantime I've done my part to share Jakarta updates, hope to hear more sharing and generous advice from each other, I'm grateful for the tips that the experienced bros had shared with me.
Old 31-07-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE=schmeichel;16233983]Here's my FR on my last night of stay in Jakarta. After a long dinner at Grand Indonesia mall, I only managed to reach Malio at 9.30pm. I was tired as the shopping mall exhausted me after a long day. The mall is bloody huge, almost got lost. Luckily there was no queue at the taxi stand.

At Malio reception, a young chap gave me a warm welcome and brought me up to level 3. After some corridors and stairs, finally went to the club. Saw some dancers but the music was deafening. So i told the chap i wanna go to the lounge, he shrugged his shoulders and brought me to the bar and lounge. Saw maybe 10 plus ladies, but none caught my eye. I asked the chap if i can get a line-up, he said just pick from those lazing in the bar area.
At this point, i told him nvm, I'll just make an exit, since there was no one i saw that caught my eye. He was ok though, apologising to me that i found no one suitable. Wasted Lah, paid the entrance fee and a small tip to the boy.
But a bit dissatisfied....

Nice Fr. You had a hard day. But such type of things do happen on tour.

Good Luck for your Cambodia Trip.
Just some advice, there are lots of robbers who come on bike and snatch your bags. So be careful. Girls are not so hot in PP.
Old 31-07-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 13
Upstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, so sorry for your not so good experience.
Did you go the club or the lounge?
He didn't introduce you to mami / papi (okt)?
Because usually mami/papi are very helpful in helping you to choose the ladies...

Quote:
this point, i told him nvm, I'll just make an exit, since there was no one i saw that caught my eye. He was ok though, apologising to me that i found no one suitable. Wasted Lah, paid the entrance fee and a small tip to the boy.
Old 31-07-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Actually the young Chap at Malio referred me to a lady at the counter between the lounge and bar, she said just go into the bar to choose. Haha. I did scan the girls but some were a little plump, or were disinterested, or were not my cup of tea? Maybe I was tired and the loud music at the club just switched me off momentarily. I'm sure if I go next time, I'll have better luck. Fortunately the spa in my hotel salvaged the trip!
Old 31-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 13
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Actually the young Chap at Malio referred me to a lady at the counter between the lounge and bar, she said just go into the bar to choose.
It's pretty weird that no mami/papi approached you at Malio lounge.. iirc the counter is for making booking for massage.. they don't really bother about anything else.

If you ever go back to jakarta again, maybe you can just order a drink at malio lounge/bar, they will bring lineups for you to see.

There's pretty more to the chiong scene in jakarta besides sparadise or just go check out other place like empo/classic/alexis/1001 etc.. I can't really speak bahasa indo but I still get by. If really can't communicate, just use google translate.
Old 31-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
It's pretty weird that no mami/papi approached you at Malio lounge.. iirc the counter is for making booking for massage.. they don't really bother about anything else.

If you ever go back to jakarta again, maybe you can just order a drink at malio lounge/bar, they will bring lineups for you to see.

There's pretty more to the chiong scene in jakarta besides sparadise or just go check out other place like empo/classic/alexis/1001 etc.. I can't really speak bahasa indo but I still get by. If really can't communicate, just use google translate.
Hi Bro,
JAKARTA TAIKOK have spoken....
He may have different taste and requirements lah....

My humble two cents.
Old 31-07-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Spent the first night in JKT Grand Mecure Harmoni. There is Sparadise Spa in-house. Noted earlier brothers' comments on this joint. Nevertheless, decided to commando and get an experience. Popped in at the mid afternoon after check-in, a young lady welcomed me and shared the massage prices. Around 539k for room provided and 1.5hrs, a little higher price if use own hotel room. .
Good review, and I feel bad to about your bad experience at Malio.

Now in Jakarta, it's different from past years. if your expectation is high and you have cash to splash just go to alexis or colosseum (1001) you won't get disappointed in terms of the service and the selection, you may only feel bit disappointment when you pay at the cashier , but you pay what you get , as chinese people said 一分钱一分货。

but other places, KC, Classic, Travel, Bfashion and even Malio, you just go there without any expectation and you might feel better ..

just my 2cent
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1