The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pieceofpork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for people to drink or club in KL

My friend and I will be in KL on the 4th of June till the 8th. Just wondering if anyone wants to join us for drinks etc. PM me, I'll try to check ASAP.

Have researched abit on the forum but recommendations would be nice too!
Old 30-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Looking for people to drink or club in KL

What recommendations do u need for drinking in clubs and puds ?. Any of u have your own transport ?.
Old 31-05-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Hi Yokosi,

well we're both relatively new to KL's night life. So we're open to a lot of stuff. Preferably some night clubs/ktv where there's "extra services". we've heard of some famous few like venus and mexico, but we're not too sure what to expect.

if you also know of any good spas/massage places that would be nice. and we're both big fans of Korean girls though. (who isn't)

No transport as we heard its easy to get our with the public transport or uber/grab.
Old 31-05-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KoreanAjooma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so many fake Korean girls in KL loll.

most 'Koreans' I found there turned out to be Mongolian, Vietnamese ..? and etc. posing as one. And frankly to me (a real Korean), they didnt even look remotely close to being Korean, haha.

Dont expect to meet SNSD there, hehe.

Sadly, Ill only be flying to KL at the end of June..
Old 31-05-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

hahaha, what about ampang? have you heard about it?
Old 31-05-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pieceofpork View Post
Hi Yokosi,

well we're both relatively new to KL's night life. So we're open to a lot of stuff. Preferably some night clubs/ktv where there's "extra services". we've heard of some famous few like venus and mexico, but we're not too sure what to expect.

if you also know of any good spas/massage places that would be nice. and we're both big fans of Korean girls though. (who isn't)

No transport as we heard its easy to get our with the public transport or uber/grab.
Where are u staying in KL ?. What is your budget per night ?. Then, I will give u some suggestions
Old 01-06-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Where are u staying in KL ?. What is your budget per night ?. Then, I will give u some suggestions
we're staying at regency hotel, I guess budget would be around RM$200 +/- per night?
Old 01-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KoreanAjooma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pieceofpork View Post
we're staying at regency hotel, I guess budget would be around RM$200 +/- per night?
lol, the cheapest spa session will set you back at least 220-250RM
Old 01-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Uhmm. RM 200 per person. Uhmm, u can go to Thai Club at happy hours, order a tower or two, book 2 Viets who butterfly but no can get any of the strategic areas. Same with Beach Club, Paramount Club which are near your hotel. U surely will not bonk in Skyriver, Fuji, Deluxe, Bond Spa as the prices are over RM 200. U can get 3 or 4 buckets in Mexico Ktv, have a lady for 2 hrs but no happy ending. The same with OSS Soho and W in Mount Kiara, Onyx in Menara PGRM, OS+3 along Jalan Kuchai Lama, those clubs in Sri Hartamas and in Sunway. RM 200 per person, it will be the same scenario in the drinking places in Scott's Garden, on Jalan Klang Lama.
RM 200, u can get a Viet for sex in the hanky panky massage parlours in Kepong, Jln Kuchai Lama, Jln Klang Lama, Puchong, Sri Petaling and other places. U will have difficulties to get drinks and sex in 45 Cafe with a Viet. The price there is over RM 200.
RM 200 is not enough. U will spend that money and have blue balls with semen still inside. Sing $ 200 would be good to have drinks and bonk in Thai Club and Mexico Ktv.
Do not look 4 Korean ladies here. Mostly scam u. If u wanna have a bonk but no drinking, then, go and look c www.cheongDB.com. There are some Europeans there and a few " Koreans and Japanese " ladies. Please bear in mind the quotations that I just made for Koreans and Japanese ladies. Quotations meant = caution for buyers.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Double posting and erased.

Last edited by Yokosi; 01-06-2017 at 10:12 PM.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
MrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Uhmm. RM 200 per person. Uhmm, u can go to Thai Club at happy hours, order a tower or two, book 2 Viets who butterfly but no can get any of the strategic areas. Same with Beach Club, Paramount Club which are near your hotel. U surely will not bonk in Skyriver, Fuji, Deluxe, Bond Spa as the prices are over RM 200. U can get 3 or 4 buckets in Mexico Ktv, have a lady for 2 hrs but no happy ending. The same with OSS Soho and W in Mount Kiara, Onyx in Menara PGRM, OS+3 along Jalan Kuchai Lama, those clubs in Sri Hartamas and in Sunway. RM 200 per person, it will be the same scenario in the drinking places in Scott's Garden, on Jalan Klang Lama.
RM 200, u can get a Viet for sex in the hanky panky massage parlours in Kepong, Jln Kuchai Lama, Jln Klang Lama, Puchong, Sri Petaling and other places. U will have difficulties to get drinks and sex in 45 Cafe with a Viet. The price there is over RM 200.
RM 200 is not enough. U will spend that money and have blue balls with semen still inside. Sing $ 200 would be good to have drinks and bonk in Thai Club and Mexico Ktv.
Do not look 4 Korean ladies here. Mostly scam u. If u wanna have a bonk but no drinking, then, go and look c www.cheongDB.com. There are some Europeans there and a few " Koreans and Japanese " ladies. Please bear in mind the quotations that I just made for Koreans and Japanese ladies. Quotations meant = caution for buyers.
Hey there! I'll be going to KL near end June and I was wondering what Spas/massage you would recommend? Assuming my budget is RM300, where should I go? I've been reading the forums the past few weeks so I kbow the more famous ones are Saboon, Skyriver and Genesis but apparently the quality at Saboon has dropped by a lot? Also, what nationality would you recc for a first timer? I'm a total virgin at this whole thing so some tips and tricks on how to conduct myself would be greatly appreciated too HAHAHA

(Ps. I can't outcall cuz I'll be sharing a room with my friends :P)
Old 02-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

There is a spa which u can get food, drinks, c plasma tv, sauna, jacuzzi, steam, oil massage and a bonk for RM 200 and the spa is Thai Spa in Menara PGRM. The bad thing is that u cannot choose the lady u need to do the job. The captain may give u a Thai auntie. All Thai ladies here.

Another spa is the spa in Crystal Crown Hotel in Kepong. Prices can be RM 178 or RM 145. RM 145 is promotion pricing which at certain duration, they have it. Only Viets, one or two Indonesian and Thais here. Payment is cash only, at the counter when u leave. Here got steam, jacuzzi, sauna, cafeteria with simple buffet style, but they do not have coffee. The pricing includes everything except massage which u need to pay extra. Here, u can choose your lady as they all will line up in the cafetaria for u to select.

Fuji Spa on Jalan Gelang, Pudu area. Please remember that the spa is in a building that has a ktv and East Club ( a Thai Club ). Price is RM 238 onwards for Viets and Thais. No PRCs here. Fuji is part of Skyriver. Here got the complete spa facilities in which Skyriver is just a fuck joint. Massage by local aunties, u need to pay extra.Cafeteria is very nice. U can order food here and the cook will fry the chicken chop with French fries for u.Also got coffee as I am an addict to coffee.

Saboon is now Bond Spa. Never been to Genesis but it is in HK bank and never been to any spas in PJ, Sunway as these areas are a bit too far for me but I do know where these are located.

Last edited by Yokosi; 02-06-2017 at 03:32 PM.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Brothers, Yokosi deserves a round of drinks. Thanks a lot for the info bro. I think we're gonna change our prices now to maybe $300 +/- per night. think that will be enough? seems like the prices in Malaysia are slightly cheaper compared to sg huh.

And thanks KoreanAjooma for the advice too!

Really appreciate all the help and advices you guys are giving.

We'll keep posting and updating here as and when in KL fellow brothers. Once we're back we'll try to write up a fr for the other bros.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
dvdguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChinkyChink View Post
Hey there! I'll be going to KL near end June and I was wondering what Spas/massage you would recommend? Assuming my budget is RM300, where should I go? I've been reading the forums the past few weeks so I kbow the more famous ones are Saboon, Skyriver and Genesis but apparently the quality at Saboon has dropped by a lot? Also, what nationality would you recc for a first timer? I'm a total virgin at this whole thing so some tips and tricks on how to conduct myself would be greatly appreciated too HAHAHA

(Ps. I can't outcall cuz I'll be sharing a room with my friends :P)
I'll be in KL around the same time, maybe we can hang out to cheong/drink?
Old 05-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MarkChan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will also be there tonite, but staying at Petaling Jaya think sunway lagoon there.. Staying till wed afternoon drive back to Singapore.. Hope maybe can catch up if possible.. Drop me a PM.. But I dunno how to drive to KL streets.. So, will be taking taxi if meetup and leave my car in Hotel... cheers..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1