The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nicktiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What its like dating a mature woman

As per title, any bros would like to share their story or experience with a mature woman.

Sis could also share their stody on dating young man!
Old 16-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What its like dating a mature woman

How do you define if a woman is "mature"?

By her age? But some women still behave naively like a kid at their age of 40s...
Old 16-07-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nicktiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Older than you would do already
Old 17-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

I was 21 when I met her online. She was 28 then and was in desperate need for her uni fees to be paid as she was doing a part time degree.

She contacted me after I posted an ad online and we agreed on a fixed price per meet up, she came over, Malay Lady, average sized and more english orientated than others I've met.

We did it initially with condoms, she was really quite wet and she didn't smell at all, her juices also weren't super thick or sticky and was only slightly thicker than water.

I was more adventurous in the past so we always did 69 position and she slowly got introduced to getting her ass played with, somehow she liked it and from a normal, vanilla type of sex person she went down a more perverse route per session.

We continued on for about 8 months, meeting about twice or thrice a month, each time getting alittle more rough, alittle more wild.

I started using toys on her ass and she became addicted to it and needed them in there to get really wet. I also started using more and more fingers into her and eventually we did a fisting once which drove her crazy, only once though cause she complained the next day she was really sore.

Highlight was when we met about the fourth time and while she was on top I sneakily pulled off the condom and she sat down on it before she could stop herself, she was complaining and moaning the whole time on why are we doing it raw and I stopped after a few good thrusts, asked her to take another condom if she wanted to put it back on. She hesitated and said just this once. She later told me that doing it raw was so much better and that I'm corrupting her.

The next session I asked her to try it again, she said okay just a few thrusts then she'll cap me. She never did and always wanted it raw after that.
We ended up every session with a vibrator up her ass and me doing her raw all the time, she'll even stay over a few times and give me a few more rounds throughout the night but no extra charge, I never asked for it to be free because I knew she really needed the money.

We stopped eventually as her family was moving to JB and she wanted to settle down with a guy at work who was interested in her, we still keep in touch and text each other once or twice a month to ask how we're doing.

Asked her before if she wanted to try again but she said only if she's single.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 17-07-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
AhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud of

Some years back, I once dated a MILF - late 40s (47 or 48; I think) but still pleasant and pretty looking with nice make up and womanly smell. Had her in a H81 as she was game for it. Even brought along kinky lingerie to wear to show me. She was really a "lang hu nian" - can still squirt while licking her. Alas, she migrated to Canada with her husband after that and we lost contact.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 15
whiteswallow is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhiteswallow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She can make you song song to Jurong .
Old 17-07-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhWeiWei View Post
Some years back, I once dated a MILF - late 40s (47 or 48; I think) but still pleasant and pretty looking with nice make up and womanly smell. Had her in a H81 as she was game for it. Even brought along kinky lingerie to wear to show me. She was really a "lang hu nian" - can still squirt while licking her. Alas, she migrated to Canada with her husband after that and we lost contact.
Yea... MILF is wild. I was once raped by an MILF.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting read here.
Old 19-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
whitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Yea... MILF is wild. I was once raped by an MILF.
You really very lucky . Hope you remember to use condom .
Old 19-07-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
maniman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaniman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mature woman no diff. Still fapping same.
Old 19-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
FrancescoYolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniman View Post
Mature woman no diff. Still fapping same.
Very true actually.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
I will never give up bonking a milf
Old 21-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
GiorgioArmani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
I will never give up bonking a milf
Me too too.
Old 21-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Whole lot of fun...they are more wild, honry, daring and skillful than SYT...
Old 21-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
Men die on bed in the hands of a cougar, you can never outlast them. But men get their lust satisfy by a SYT who has the fresh bounce skin. Each category different experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1