The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Underaged FL warning

Get a life & move on.

Why the petty fight with a young girl?

Dun make ur self out to be a bully, TS.
Old 23-07-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I contacted the advertiser. The ad has been removed. A pity, would have been something worth exploring
Old 23-07-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
True!
It sucks to be put aeroplane.

Let me re-analyze the situation.
Meet u = Gain nothing.
Meet client = Get fucked and get paid.
Still makes sense to go meet client instead of u.

Besides, u are neither her friend nor anybody so why would she be bothered about u or talk sincerity?

Move on la... u didn't lose any money and that's something to be grateful of... that is if u are telling the truth.
Same view.

Just an emo childish chap hoping to get some support here.

Plain fuck up to bully a young girl by posting her pic & personal info here.
Old 23-07-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Any lawyers care to comment? As FL is underaged, even the act of texting her for paid services is probably illegal. Would it be considered as grooming for paid sex ?

Anybody can clarify?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 23-07-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post
Best is to report the bank and let the police handle.

It may be a scam but if it is stopped then save alot of victims.

If it is underage fl, better still save alot of innocent dickheads.
LOL, the law protects the underage, not the other way round. Good to post it for everyone to know, hope no one get caught for this underage issue, not worth it

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tink TS damn stupid and a childish cry-pussy to post such a trivial and petty issue. And even post her pics and Nric. There may be consequences.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1638 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwire5 View Post
Tink TS damn stupid and a childish cry-pussy to post such a trivial and petty issue. And even post her pics and Nric. There may be consequences.
Just stfu if you got nothing constructive to say. I post this for entertainment value as well as to warn potential idiots from getting scammed by her. Look at the same antics. Bank transfer, get 'cheated' before, lies after lies. Being underaged is the main highlight. Posting her pics has no consequences as she's the one who willingly sent me to them in the first place. And I'm not revealing any of her personal info on her NRIC, I deliberately censored sensitive Info out. Only just her birth date to show that she's indeed underage.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal168 View Post
Same view.

Just an emo childish chap hoping to get some support here.

Plain fuck up to bully a young girl by posting her pic & personal info here.
Cheaters deserve to be exposed. And open your damn eyes to see if I did post any sensitive info. Don't act white knight here lah because she's a girl she has to be an angel and assume I'm the 'bully'
Old 23-07-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
LOL, the law protects the underage, not the other way round. Good to post it for everyone to know, hope no one get caught for this underage issue, not worth it
yeah my point exactly. double combo of being underage + bank account transfer scam.

Some salty people here still wanna be white knights here and side the girl. Like as if bashing me will make her meet you and suck your dick in a way to thank you for your efforts in 'protecting' her. One of her white knights zapped me also.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

TS...u seem to be digging your own grave with your posts. If u know she is underage, with proof of her IC etc...and still wish to engage her services...even if the actual act is not committed, you can still be charged. I am not a lawyer, but the same exact thing happened to my friend n he still ended up in jail even though the court couldnt prove that he had sex...but they could prove that he intended to engage the FL services.

If i were u...better ask admin to delete this thread to remove traces of your misdeeds before the entire matter blows up on your face.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
Cheaters deserve to be exposed. And open your damn eyes to see if I did post any sensitive info. Don't act white knight here lah because she's a girl she has to be an angel and assume I'm the 'bully'
If you posting her pic is not sensitive, I don't know what is. Whether she posts herself or not it's her business, but when you do it, it's you doing it.

We are not here cos we are "white knights" but if enough bros here are expressing concern, then maybe you should step back a bit and think over what you have done, instead of portraying yourself as the victim, and trying to play a "White knight" yourself to other bros.

You are already in a very dangerous zone, for if I'm not mistaken you already knew she was underaged when you contacted her. Whether she chooses to meet you or not, and whatever excuses she used against you, is really moot.

If as you said, she didn't manage to cheat you of your money, you don't really have a grudge against her, other than frustration at a wasted meet. You could have just warned the bros about her by either warning them of her locanto account, or her bank account.

But you chose to disclose her identity in an open forum without regard to consequences.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 23-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah my point exactly. double combo of being underage + bank account transfer scam.

Some salty people here still wanna be white knights here and side the girl. Like as if bashing me will make her meet you and suck your dick in a way to thank you for your efforts in 'protecting' her. One of her white knights zapped me also.
You still don't get it bro. We are not helping her so she will "suck our dick". She doesn't even know us.

We are trying to protect this forum from attention from underaged issues. It only takes your post to be highlighted in other forums, for undue attention to come to all bros here and this forum.

Old 23-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
If you posting her pic is not sensitive, I don't know what is. Whether she posts herself or not it's her business, but when you do it, it's you doing it.

We are not here cos we are "white knights" but if enough bros here are expressing concern, then maybe you should step back a bit and think over what you have done, instead of portraying yourself as the victim, and trying to play a "White knight" yourself to other bros.

You are already in a very dangerous zone, for if I'm not mistaken you already knew she was underaged when you contacted her. Whether she chooses to meet you or not, and whatever excuses she used against you, is really moot.

If as you said, she didn't manage to cheat you of your money, you don't really have a grudge against her, other than frustration at a wasted meet. You could have just warned the bros about her by either warning them of her locanto account, or her bank account.

But you chose to disclose her identity in an open forum without regard to consequences.
in her original ad she already showed her face pic anyway?
Old 23-07-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
in her original ad she already showed her face pic anyway?
It's different you link to her ad vs you posting the pic.

What if, just what if, she used someone else's pic ?

Old 23-07-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

To the TS.

All I'm advising you is, if you get her into trouble with publicity. She can incriminate you cos she has your contact details.

Yes. I'm trying to be white knight. Not to the girl though

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1