The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
Just stfu if you got nothing constructive to say. I post this for entertainment value as well as to warn potential idiots from getting scammed by her.... indeed underage.
1. Entertainment value?
Where?
2. Potential idiots?
Seems you are the one!
3. Indeed underage?
Good luck!
Old 23-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
Asgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to beholdAsgapi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Underaged FL warning

Wah u play so big ah. IC also post on sbf!!!
Old 23-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
To the TS.

All I'm advising you is, if you get her into trouble with publicity. She can incriminate you cos she has your contact details.

Yes. I'm trying to be white knight. Not to the girl though
I do agree with sfan on this
Old 23-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 15
S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!

Thanks for sharing, underage better be careful but not sure is real or case of sabotage.
Old 23-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
in her original ad she already showed her face pic anyway?
While I appreciate your effort to warn others but I think it would be better for you to remove the photos and especially the I/C.
Like what Sfan said what if the person in the photo and the I/C belongs to a totally different person? What if she finds out and report that they are being shared in this forum without her permission? This may put sbf into jeopardy seeing that AV is very on the ball nowadays and the other forum just got shut down.
Old 23-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Any lawyers care to comment? As FL is underaged, even the act of texting her for paid services is probably illegal. Would it be considered as grooming for paid sex ?

Anybody can clarify?
Got case precedent...... the underage FL case couple of years ago where many samsters up the lorry including peeps like DPP, SAF Colonel, School Principal, CEOs and scions of prominent family etc...

One of the Defendant did not PG and fought his case in court because he did not go through with the sex act after realising the girl could be underaged..... but the court still convicted him and sentenced him to 3 months jailtime because he had book an appointment with the FL and went to the hotel room. Even the FL statement to the court that she did not have sex with him could not save him.
Old 23-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Got case precedent...... t

. but the court still convicted him and sentenced him to 3 months jailtime because he had book an appointment with the FL and went to the hotel room. Even the FL statement to the court that she did not have sex with him could not save him.
TS, so yayapapaya.
Good luck.
Old 23-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Have to procceed with care with underage, any time will eat rotan one.
Old 23-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
One of the Defendant did not PG and fought his case in court because he did not go through with the sex act after realising the girl could be underaged..... but the court still convicted him and sentenced him to 3 months jailtime because he had book an appointment with the FL and went to the hotel room. Even the FL statement to the court that she did not have sex with him could not save him.
Hmm... I would like to know under what law this dude was prosecuted?

Because he didn't know that chicken was underage the time when he booked.
Old 23-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Hmm... I would like to know under what law this dude was prosecuted?

Because he didn't know that chicken was underage the time when he booked.
With regards to the common protest: “I did not know she was below 16”, section 377D of the Penal Code clearly states that:

If the offender is above the age of 21, he cannot claim that he mistakenly believed the minor was not underage as a defence.
If the offender is below the age of 21, he may claim that he mistakenly believed the minor was not underage as a defence, but only if the minor was of the opposite sex, and if the offender has not previously committed any similar sexual offences before.

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...-in-singapore/

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 23-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 8
Eizoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEizoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She could be out for some fun
Old 23-07-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
3goo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizoo View Post
She could be out for some fun
Think so too
Old 23-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With regards to the common protest: “I did not know she was below 16”, section 377D of the Penal Code clearly states that:

If the offender is above the age of 21, he cannot claim that he mistakenly believed the minor was not underage as a defence.
If the offender is below the age of 21, he may claim that he mistakenly believed the minor was not underage as a defence, but only if the minor was of the opposite sex, and if the offender has not previously committed any similar sexual offences before.

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...-in-singapore/
I've just checked... you are absolutely right, bro.

By just texting the girl asking for sexual transaction is already a crime!

Quote:
Commercial sex with minor under 18
376B.—(2) Any person who communicates with another person for the
purpose of obtaining for consideration, the sexual services of a person
who is under 18 years of age, shall be punished with imprisonment for
a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine, or with both.
[51/2007]

Mistake as to age
377D.—(1) Subject to subsections (2) and (3) and notwithstanding
anything in section 79, a reasonable mistake as to the age of a person
shall not be a defence to any charge of an offence under
section 376A(2), 376B or 376C.
Source: http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/downl...d-f0d2299e8675

I think we've reached to a conclusion that: TS produced some evidences (on the first page) of himself committing a crime.
Old 23-07-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I've just checked... you are absolutely right, bro.

By just texting the girl asking for sexual transaction is already a crime!

Source: http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/downl...d-f0d2299e8675

I think we've reached to a conclusion that: TS produced some evidences (on the first page) of himself committing a crime.
LOL. What an own goal!
Old 24-07-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
LOL. What an own goal!
LOL hope TS realise what shit he has got himself into by contacting that gal and by whining on this thread
Hope AV realised this forum is NOT promoting illegal sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1