The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up SMRT bus driver shows initiative, gives out free candy

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

i am surprised...sinkies are slowly changing their ways, making the society a more friendly place to live.

http://mothership.sg/2014/05/another...ut-free-candy/

This bus driver by the name of, Mr Sng, made my night yesterday.
It was around 9.45PM when I boarded the bus 75 from NgeeAnn Polytechnic's bus-stop. I was exhausted due to my training and couldn't wait to hop onto the bus to take a nap. However as I tapped my ezlink card, I couldn't help but noticed a box just beside the driver with a note that wrote,"Please help yourself to some candy and have a 'Sweet' journey ahead!" I smiled and proceeded to take a seat without taking the sweets. 30 mins ride home felt short as I observed how the commuters boarded the bus, but I was shocked as I saw all 26 passengers that boarded the bus walked on without even taking a glimpse at the box of sweets. When the bus was arriving my stop, I grabbed my bag and went up to him, started a quick conversation while the bus stopped. I could tell by his face that he was disheartened that people simply walked by. Before I left the bus, I took a quick snap as he smiled, grabbed a sweet and left the bus. I realised that everyone was staring at me but I felt good. At least, I know that I've made someone's night.
Just a story that I wanna share out! Have a great day ahead everyone!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1