The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Actually I sign up also because this AC trip. Worry to cock up. The moment I realized google map no street view in AC, I kan cheong liao. The only person I can ask is my maid... But how to ask? haha

I think I propose Devera to my ah tau see what he say...
Thank you so much for replying. I might ask more questions when the dates draw near hope can get more advise.

Anyway have people PM me liao... regular there offer to help... Let's see how it turn out.
Old 17-08-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

went only once to AC, still during the golden ages where no limit to how many door gals allowed outside. boy was it fun.

stayed devera, if by 2am u back in hotel no gal or runner, last chance just beside hotel is ponytail bar, (duno still there or not) picked a gal and back to room for overnight...
Old 18-08-2015, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
went only once to AC, still during the golden ages where no limit to how many door gals allowed outside. boy was it fun.

stayed devera, if by 2am u back in hotel no gal or runner, last chance just beside hotel is ponytail bar, (duno still there or not) picked a gal and back to room for overnight...
Ponytail girls all do ST only...... this has been their SOP since last 2 or 3 yrs ago.
Old 18-08-2015, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Mighty_Moog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@humlea

i know devera gets a lot recommendation from lotsa bros here but for a first timer in AC i suggest you stay right at fields itself... actually devera is not that far from fields where most of the action is situated but coming back late at night half drunk with a girl in tow makes the journey a bit of a chore so its better u stay closer to where the action till you are more confident travelling around AC(which im sure gonna be making more visits in the future ) a quick search on agoda will show few hotels right in fields avenue... ive stayed in royal amsterdam and galaxy hotel before... royal amsterdam rooms are bit old but clean nuthin much to shout about while galaxy is slightly newer hotel... oh yeah some hotels have no lifts so be prepared to hoof up the stairs if you choose the cheaper rooms...
Old 18-08-2015, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Moog View Post
@humlea

i know devera gets a lot recommendation from lotsa bros here but for a first timer in AC i suggest you stay right at fields itself... actually devera is not that far from fields where most of the action is situated but coming back late at night half drunk with a girl in tow makes the journey a bit of a chore so its better u stay closer to where the action till you are more confident travelling around AC(which im sure gonna be making more visits in the future ) a quick search on agoda will show few hotels right in fields avenue... ive stayed in royal amsterdam and galaxy hotel before... royal amsterdam rooms are bit old but clean nuthin much to shout about while galaxy is slightly newer hotel... oh yeah some hotels have no lifts so be prepared to hoof up the stairs if you choose the cheaper rooms...
Devera hotel is for budget bro like me, staying at galaxy and royal Amsterdam cost more
Old 18-08-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Ponytail girls all do ST only...... this has been their SOP since last 2 or 3 yrs ago.
There are girls who does LT as well.. As early as 3/4 pm until next morning 8/9 am.
Old 18-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Moog View Post
@humlea

Bro, you mentioned a very very important point- no lift.
2 weeks ago I just kena like that in CM. Tot get offer from agoda go there found out it is level 4 and no lift moved to 2nd floor and paid 500 baht extra... KNS, no saving at all.
Galaxy have lift? Don't want my clients climb stairs.
Old 18-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well, the one i took stayed till 9 am.

Was a few years back and it was closed to 3am when i took her
Old 18-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I can confirm some did stay to 8/9am even when we took them out ard 6pm for bar hopping. As with all bars, it is best to make your wishes clearly before paying at the bar. Reduce friction later
Old 18-08-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Bro, you mentioned a very very important point- no lift.
2 weeks ago I just kena like that in CM. Tot get offer from agoda go there found out it is level 4 and no lift moved to 2nd floor and paid 500 baht extra... KNS, no saving at all.
Galaxy have lift? Don't want my clients climb stairs.
galaxy hotel no lift. u can request ground or first floor which is ok. or check out penthouse or central park tower, more pricey but convenient to WS where the action are. Juz watch out for beggar kids along lanes. Not a terrible problem, but a problem nonetheless. better be safe than sorry.
Old 18-08-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
Juz watch out for beggar kids along lanes. Not a terrible problem, but a problem nonetheless. better be safe than sorry.
yes the kids are back!
Old 18-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can confirm some did stay to 8/9am even when we took them out ard 6pm for bar hopping. As with all bars, it is best to make your wishes clearly before paying at the bar. Reduce friction later
last trip i had a friend who went ponytails. the mms asked him to choose a girl. he told her he heard girls there are runners. the mms kept quiet.
Old 18-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
galaxy hotel no lift. u can request ground or first floor which is ok. or check out penthouse or central park tower, more pricey but convenient to WS where the action are. Juz watch out for beggar kids along lanes. Not a terrible problem, but a problem nonetheless. better be safe than sorry.
Galaxy first floor is abt 3300php/night. 2nd is abt 2700/night. When to check out central park tower, min room charges is 3300php. Better Dun stay there d the moment as a new construction very near to the hotel ok lol.. They still work at 11pm, I was there during SG50.
Old 18-08-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
yes the kids are back!
The joke is, the bar owners were forced to keep the kids off the street, so the DSWD can house the kids, but all knew the money will run out, and the kids will be back again, when the bar owners said no more ..

Though the initial clearing took place after some Koreans being robbed, from what I hear, but that didn't stop the Cops and all trying to extort money from the bar owners.

A cycle that goes again and again
Old 18-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
last trip i had a friend who went ponytails. the mms asked him to choose a girl. he told her he heard girls there are runners. the mms kept quiet.
That was me..hehe

I said the same thing when approached at Atlantis..It was not the mamasan but a service girl. She asked me if I can provide the number of the girl. I said it was not me..but experience by other friends. They too did not bother me after that.

Different at LV..mamasan promised no runner. I bought her a drink just for saying that..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1