The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 2
TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

One Secret Spa

Address: 466 Upper Serangoon Road, Directly Opposite The Famous Frog Porridge

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 65131828 Or 97621828 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $58/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Last edited by TequilaBoy; 19-05-2024 at 07:21 PM.
Old 17-05-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Finally able to get a response from Yo-yo so quickly booked her. Seems like she is having some situation with her family but she still gives her best effort. The usual massage is good and on point. Her bbbj skill seemed to have improved and gave me a few deep throat that almost made me cum in her mouth. Luckily I managed to control myself to enjoy the follow up actions. What I like best about her is her slim and petite body. Can really carry her up and bang her all over the room. Finishing her off in doggy is the best as I love her back view with that perky butt, and her moaning like my uni gf.

Overall, nice slim body, good gfe, solid bbbj and that super wet feel coupled with her moans really get to me. Tried the rest of the ladies too but personal preference is still yo-yo.
Old 17-05-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
victorangtw007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I came to 466 upp serangoon again and found Yoyo. The massage was better than before. The figure is still as petite and exquisite. She is very thin. Very perfect. Especially the sexy hip curve. It is especially memorable. The voice is very good. Sweet...a bit like a Taiwanese girl...very pretty...in person, prettier than in the photo...compared to pther girls in 466 upp serangoon...Yoyo should be the most perfect...I like the figure, looks, and service very much...find it back my joy of first love...
Old 17-05-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

Yes she has some serious family problems which need monetary support urgently. She is very concerned about it. See if you can support quickly.

I came to 466 upp serangoon again and found Yoyo. The massage was better than before. The figure is still as petite and exquisite. She is very thin. Very perfect. Especially the sexy hip curve. It is especially memorable. The voice is very good. Sweet...a bit like a Taiwanese girl...very pretty...in person, prettier than in the photo...compared to other girls in 466 upp serangoon...Yoyo should be the most perfect...I like the figure, looks, and service very much...find it back my joy of first love...
Old 17-05-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

I came to 466 upp serangoon again and found Yoyo. The massage was better than before. The figure is still as petite and exquisite. She is very thin. Very perfect. Especially the sexy hip curve. It is especially memorable. The voice is very good. Sweet...a bit like a Taiwanese girl...very pretty...in person, prettier than in the photo...compared to pther girls in 466 upp serangoon...Yoyo should be the most perfect...I like the figure, looks, and service very much...find it back my joy of first love...
Old 19-05-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 2
TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!

One Secret Spa

Address: 466 Upper Serangoon Road, Directly Opposite The Famous Frog Porridge

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 65131828 Or 97621828 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $58/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
poysian1256 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR.

After reading all the reviews from the bros here, decided to message the number and booked Michelle.

Massage was great and her body was great. Went for the 3B option and was not disappointed, left a happy man. Was a little weird when she was talking to me about food during the deed though

But as many has said, Michelle's attitude is abit zuo gang(just focus on work). So some might not find that to their liking, but overall she was great and probably will RTF one day.

Saw Tiffany doing recep, definitely similar to the photos and she seems pretty cute and petite. Next on my list
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Toohotguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally had the time to book an RTM with Yoyo.

She is still looking as good as ever and her ass seems to have become more perky. I think it's because she did lose some weight but don’t know why her ass is still just as nice.
As what some bros would have mentioned she has some issues these few days. I can see she is still trying her best and having a very service-oriented attitude. I really appreciate her service-minded attitude.

The message is still acceptable, and I like her backstepping. She was able to focus on my upper back and loosen the knots.

Her service is good as usual and with her size, we can really try a lot of different positions. What I like most is that she is 100% natural, the feeling is damn good, especially her butt. GFE is still high and she is really nice to chat with. I usually like it when she starts on top and work her way down, then I will rock her on her back to have full access and finish her in doggy style because her butt is really “DA BEST!”.

I think is she really one of the most stable girls here with a good attitude, much better than some of the new ones. I think I might try Michelle next as I heard she is also on if the original ones at this joint.

FYI,heard that she will be going back sometime in June, so for bros who want to try her, hurry before it is too late.
Old Today, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
kingoflyon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingoflyon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry if this was answered before but i cant find the damages post entrance.
if any kind bros can PM me it would be helpful
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1