The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H12R15 Joey ex GL L20

Sunday pm normally i don't go2BL, this pm feel lonely @home, so go looksee. Walked into H12, right side a little R15, charmed by a pretty office lady gal. Very sweet looking. Waited, door opened, ask of course $50. Pls see my FR. (She said being there 2days, on leave after next week, b back middle of Jan 2010). Sorry! should have ask her former GL house, former names. But, i think bros can help.

Named Joey, looks around 30, infact 100% office lady looks. Paid, than she wash me well, followed by herself. That's where i see her body while she set on the washing bay, slim, smooth, boobs very nice. Most of all, she smell really nice.

After cleanup, she lead me stand beside bed, lick me all over, than she gave a long BJ, i have2tell her is much better i sit on bed, cause i don't want to drop down. Follow by me doggy she gave AJ, i told her i don't fancy, so she gave a short1. (Bros have sessions with Voilet will know their style r the same, probably same ex GL school) Lie on bed, she proceed with a long BJ, all the while looking @me, i was charmed, such a sweet OL giving BJ 2me. Oh man!

Then, she go on top, this is where the she's different, eg; Voilet, Pat, Mun Mun, few i tried b4. She looks sweety than lie on me, hold me, moaning very softly. Asked me to change i go on top. Next, is what i have never come across any WLs @BL, including Pat & Voilet.

I pump her hard, while looking @her, she very sweet, beautiful eyes, never left my eyes, i cannot take it, frenched her, her tongue is wondeful, i hold on tight, serious i do, than gently i looked into her eyes, said, "Joey, u reminded me of pretty office ladies. She was suprised, told me, "u sure?", I told her, "U r going to make my bros of this website fall 4u. Then she moans, "Oh fcuk me, oh fcul me!" Very soft moaning sounds. What can i do, i cum into the cd. Infact, wanted doggy, but i really want2see her sweet face. I really do!

After sessions, she washed me also, i thanked her, slowly we dress up, told her can i gave a FR? Joey was happy but ask for a good1. I say, 1 word, "Good". She being new, very eager to hear fr bros of BL angpais. Told her, soon she's going2make MJ, Inter, Janet a run 4the$.

Overall, i gave her a 9/10, a new princess @BL. Btw, she was keen that i informed her ex colleague voilet is doing fine here. She also not bad herself!Allready, b4 me i notice 2bros allready have sessions with her.
Old 30-11-2009, 02:52 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H12R15 Joey ex GL L20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
.... she gave AJ, i told her i don't fancy....
bro, sure got AJ onot?
Old 30-11-2009, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ngngng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe is AR !
Old 30-11-2009, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
bro, sure got AJ onot?
Maybe Bro jacky43 meant AR, just a typo error.

Personally I havent tried Joey - H12R15 myself so I wouldn't know. Have you Bro Soul_Reaper? Out with it then, no need to be shy, he-he.
Old 30-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink AR

Sorry! first post typo errors. Waiting for more FRs, Joey's on leave soon.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
rigel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Sorry! first post typo errors. Waiting for more FRs, Joey's on leave soon.
when will she b back?
Old 15-12-2009, 05:47 AM
Samster

anonymously-me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR as of 9th Dec 2009

Was having the day off so decided to head down to Pertain to take a look. Did not do my "homework" beforehand, so was wandering about the different houses taking my pick. When I entered H12, the lady in the first room on the right (R15) caught my eyes. Being the typical SGean, continued shopping and returned 10mins later to find out she's busy at that moment. Waited for almost a solid one hour before the previous bro stepped out.

Not wanting to wait for another bro to take her up, I immediately stepped inside and closed the door. She looked surprised that someone actually came in straight after another went out. Upon a closer look, she really does spot a typical 30ish OL face. Had some small talk with her, paid up and we started stripping to our birthday suits. While seated on the basin, she started washing my 2IC and occasionally will ask if the water's the right temperature. Dried up using some tissues provided by her (she said tissues are easier to use whereas towels require cleaning) and waited for her to wash up too.

After the wash, she told me to stand in front of the bed while she started to catbath me. Starting from the nipples, she licked all the way south before reaching my 2IC. All these time, she tried to remain eye contact with mine with the CFM look. Next, she focused her attention to my balls, alternating between sucking and licking on them, and with one hand stroking on my 2IC and the other hand tickling the base of my balls. Occasionally she will give some heads to my 2IC. She then next ask me to sit down and continued on with the licking/sucking/heads on my balls and 2IC.

Next she asked me to climb onto the bed in the doggy position. I was thinking to myself "what? I didn't asked for AR", reason being of personal preference. To my surprise, she laid her head in between my legs and started the licking/sucking/heads again but this time with her eyes closed (as though as she's enjoying every moment of it). This continued on for a good 2 to 3 mins before she told me to lie down while she start to BJ me. Using the same technique (one hand holding my 2IC and the other tickling my balls), she started to suck on my 2IC. Quite good tonguework as I can feel her tongue wriggling about as her mouth is enclosed around my 2IC. Then using her mouth, she put on the cd on me and continued to BJ. After a few mins, she sat up and started to ride on me. The ride wasn't for long as I guess she's kinda tired with the previous bro, so we changed into the missionary position.

Once in the missionary position, really can enjoy the view of her sweet face and full bosoms. Started pumping at her and can hear her soft moans. Off and on can hear her muttering "Yeah, fuck me" between her moans. Groped her bosoms and she reacted by holding her hands onto mine to strengthen the grip. Can feel her nipples really hardening and getting perky.

THEN came the spoiler of the day - Phone calls! Have to attend to the calls, so no choice but to quickly pump and release my shots into the cd. She sensing that I have to leave, quickly wash up for me after we got up. But before leaving, had a small talk with her again while dressing up. Got to know that she will be going on leave in the next few days time and will only return on the 25/1/2010.

Bros who are deciding to try Joey, look for her after 25/1 as I guessed she's already on leave while I'm typing this FR.

Looks: 7.5/10 (according to Pertain's standard)
Body: 7/10 (abit of tummy)
Boobs: B+
Frenching: Didn't try
BJ: 8/10
AR: Didn't try
FJ:7/10
Overall: 6/10 (would be higher if my phone calls didn't come)
Damage: $50
RTF: yes, but after I explore the other houses 1st

Disclaimer: FR is given based on my personal opinion and preference, and a reference for all bros here. Different people have different perspective and likings, so please do not take my FR as a standard and recce for yourself.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

Wink Re: H12R15 Joey ex GL L20

To me, Joey look abit like that Taiwanese actress Ariel Lin, consider RTF her next trip. I think almost all ang pai r pretty and skillful, JJ have the look but lack of skills. Nowonder she downgrade to $40 that fast, only if she try harder. Well! Women things i not sure plus, their trades don't want to know too much.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

Talking H12R15 Joey

For Alvin36, i brought back Princess Joey and, yes! Joey allows frenching. If brothers don't want i think WLs will not insist.

There is a brother mention H12R14, let me think serious i not sure who is in this room. Joey's room on her left, there is a Malay WL i have only 1session yrs ago. Right there is a chinese WL, about 40yrs, who i also have 1session yrs ago. Both former H16, both $30 abit on that chinese WL.

She kind of quiet, lowkey same with Yvonne H16, only complaint i have of her. She that time, watching TV lack of focus. So much so i joke yrs later with other WLs, mine dick not that tiny until this WL cannot find.

U see, mine friends she kept on looking behind at TV, while BJ than she forgot don't know where is my dick. Must b interesting programme, everytime thinking of this, i sure laughed.
Old 24-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

loverdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dont know if u guys realise this but she has a freaking big P***Y brodas,i use to frequent her alot and have stopped after finding her,to have lost interest and feeling.shes like a wood bro..just my 2 cents worth of experience to share with..hahah
Old 24-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverdude View Post
i dont know if u guys realise this but she has a freaking big P***Y brodas,i use to frequent her alot and have stopped after finding her,to have lost interest and feeling.shes like a wood bro..just my 2 cents worth of experience to share with..hahah
Bro kindly enlighten me/us. What are you talking about? I have only tried Joey twice so I never notice anything amiss.

Thank you.

Cheers.
Old 24-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverdude View Post
bro, altho i visited her once but i found nothing wrong with her ? pls breakdown in details..... I
Old 16-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Tsunami33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never done an FR but thought it's worth putting my 2 cents worth on Joey.

Been to see her about 5 times already. And it's quite humbling to note she's demure looking, not rough in terms of her conversation, but most of all, I think she's quite hard working in getting a fixed routine. She might be selective but I think she's quite a gem.

Her long routine with the tongue in various positions is unique. She has you standing, seated, (yes...) doggied, before she lays you down while she's twirling her tongue around your mushroom.... If you don't insist on any other positions, she'll go on top.

Her room alignment with the mirrors is the most unique of the lot. If you guys have it in for her looks, it's a good challenge to see if you can 'tahan'.

Anyhow, I do leave each time feeling satisfied and happy. She's also a good conversationalist.

She's one of the few I'd consider RTFs even after 5x. Might do her good to change the routine but, all things considered, all aspects rate at about 8 for me (FJ, BBBJ, can't rate catbaths - just not my thing, Figure). Attitude I'd say is a 9.5.

Hope this helps....
Old 16-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami33 View Post
Never done an FR but thought it's worth putting my 2 cents worth on Joey.

Been to see her about 5 times already. And it's quite humbling to note she's demure looking, not rough in terms of her conversation, but most of all, I think she's quite hard working in getting a fixed routine. She might be selective but I think she's quite a gem.

Her long routine with the tongue in various positions is unique. She has you standing, seated, (yes...) doggied, before she lays you down while she's twirling her tongue around your mushroom.... If you don't insist on any other positions, she'll go on top.

Her room alignment with the mirrors is the most unique of the lot. If you guys have it in for her looks, it's a good challenge to see if you can 'tahan'.

Anyhow, I do leave each time feeling satisfied and happy. She's also a good conversationalist.

She's one of the few I'd consider RTFs even after 5x. Might do her good to change the routine but, all things considered, all aspects rate at about 8 for me (FJ, BBBJ, can't rate catbaths - just not my thing, Figure). Attitude I'd say is a 9.5.

Hope this helps....

up you for sharing.
I still no chance to try her yet. She always busy
Old 16-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 16
justfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami33 View Post
She has you standing, seated, (yes...) doggied, before she lays you down while she's twirling her tongue around your mushroom.... If you don't insist on any other positions, she'll go on top.

First time see this detailed routing, not a bad procedure hehe, and she looks quite like a decent girl, very tempting, will pay her a visit soon, and hope she is available

Thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1