The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2006, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Anyone here is hard core enough to

perform this before?

Autoerotic Asphyxiation, or "scarfing," is the process of cutting off one's air supply to increase the intensity of orgasm during sex.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 27-03-2006, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Anyone here is hard core enough to

I've personally never tried it before, I dun like things where I have no control of, but I do have a few gals who've asked me to tie either their scarf or their stockings around their neck for this purpose... And it can be observed though, their orgasms are much more intense and severe. Like shiok x 150.

Who Shags Wins
Old 27-03-2006, 03:48 AM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone here is hard core enough to

Hey bro asdfghjkl,

Please mention it is very dangerous as there are cases that people die because of this and Singapore got 1 suspected highprofile case regarding a little kid. If a little kid dun know of this danger and read this forum, then you be risking a life. just my 2satang
Old 27-03-2006, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
Valen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterValen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Personally, don dare to think about it...

Cos', I have read a write up saying that some cases of such act result in deaths.... no joke! But of cos, there are still a lot of super beings (more intelligent ones) that are able to escape death and enjoy what we will never imagine... that is... unless we try it....

Bro asdfghjkl... you tried before?

21st member of former B.O.S.S. Club

To up list: nicefreak, Hyun, bonkudear
Old 27-03-2006, 07:27 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

If the person dies as a result, you are an abettor to the person's death. Manslaughter.
Old 27-03-2006, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
perform this before?

Autoerotic Asphyxiation, or "scarfing," is the process of cutting off one's air supply to increase the intensity of orgasm during sex.
Bro ~ This is an act that some would die for! Some years back, there was this famous case of "Norita Shamsudin", a high-class hooker found dead -- buck naked, gagged and with a plastic bag over her head. When the cops went out to arrest and gather evidence, more than a dozen suspects were hauled up.. Word had it that Norita was hot and at the same time, gang-banging a bunch of rich dudes.. The last man seen with her was a high ranking town official who walked away free cos there were not enough evidence to nail him..

Jack
Old 27-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
perform this before?

cutting off one's air supply... how does it work? close all the windows?
Old 27-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

many yrs bk, read that a teenage guy died while engaging in deep kissing with his gf in a park (i thk east coast). it was reported in d papers. heard d guy died of suffocation. sad case.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

dun think its safe leh, michael of INXs reported die of tt rite
Old 27-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edack
dun think its safe leh, michael of INXs reported die of tt rite
Yah, definitely not worth that few seconds of "high" lah.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 27-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of my fantasies..

"I was blackmailed by a chio-bu and horny OL colleague who hated me, and at the same time, had a secret desire for me.

I was told to come to hotel after being told that she knew what I did and threatened to let the cat of the bag if I dont come.

Upon reading the room, I was told to do striptease for her. After I was naked, she took out hand cuff ,and chained me to the bed pole.

Then she undressed, staring at me with a CFM look ,but at the same time , her eyes were full of hatred..

She performed hateful catbath (she bit my body and nipples too hard..) and later peform hateful BJ ( where she act as if she wanna chew off my cock and as well as staring at me with bloodshot eyes as she do BJ.)

Then later, she insert my cock into her vagina and rock on me hard and furious with her palms around my neck, strangling me as she rode on me..

I had difficulty breathing and she press on my neck harder and harder, I grasp for air, finally, I cummed inside her vagina and I died with my eyes and mouth open-wide."

It is an honour to die under hands of the pretty gal as well as releasing my soul out of my useless and disabled physical existence..

Old 27-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
steamsteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Yah, definitely not worth that few seconds of "high" lah.
too dangerous for this kind of shiok,buy peanut butter spread around her body better,cheaper
Old 27-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

new meaning to the phrase:

"dont know if you coming or going"

CHEERS
Old 28-03-2006, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Pounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper
new meaning to the phrase:

"dont know if you coming or going"

CHEERS
Well said..
Old 12-04-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
theredbaron69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
perform this before?

Hey... I know it's a very very old post. Just happen to come across it. Have you tried it before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1