The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gregory88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

After reading many excellent FRs here, I just can’t help myself but to pen down what I encountered earlier today afternoon.

Feeling a lil but horny, thus decided to text Bro SS, saw Cat FRs was good so asked for slot, unfortunately the timing that I asked was occupied and I need to wait for about 1hr plus or so before I can engage her. So Bro SS recommended me Belle. Belle wasn’t being promoted that widely, so was a lil bit sceptical on her, asked for Nat but also not avail.

But since Bro SS recommended, I believe in his words, so proceed as the timing requested.

Place was centralised, easy to access, many parking lots avail too, good for those who drive.

This is my 2nd time engaging Bro SS’s goods so everything was pretty smooth and fast.

Reached location and text Bro SS, he replied back about 2 mins later and straight away proceed to the level said.

Pressed the door bell and was greeted a lady wearing sleeping gown.

I told her I showered already since I’m from home but just to make sure everything goes smooth, I followed her to the wash room, and wash my didi infront of her.

Nothing to shout about during shower as the shower room was a lil cramp for an action. So I told her I’ll wait for her outside.

A few mins later she came in with herself wrapped in a towel. She slowly dropped her towel and in her hand she holding the condoms.

Placed the condoms on the fall we decided to talk a lil bit before proceed the deed. Having able to speak thai fluently is an advantage, thus I’m not sure if she able to converse in English or not.

Asked where she’s from, she told me she’s from Tai, southern of Thailand. Working as PR in one of the bar at Phuket. She is a bubbly girl who someone able to hold the conversation well.

After speak a few mins, she lie down beside me and that’s when she placed her lips and subsequently we had fierce tongue fight. I’m a kisser, so it’s very important that one able to French fiercely. And I met my match.

And the rest is history, and she will be in my good bonk for first quarter of 2019.

Looks - 8/10,
Body - enchanced boobs
French - 11/10 - out of the points, for those who like to French can find her.
FJ - very accommodating, which I’ll give 9/10
BBJ - wasn’t a big fan of bbj but she’s good since she very good with her tongue.
GFE - 8/10

Two shots given, and usually I don’t give big tips, but for her big tips was given cause of her damn good service. Thanks to Bro Silk Stocking for good recommendation.

She leaving the shore probably soon, should my vitamin M,allows me I think I’ll book her once again. Hehehe
Old 22-03-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Janny from Sexhouse

Introduction : Was looking for some commando FLs, look around in dome 1 thread and seem like Janny suits what I wanted. I can say that the session with her was satisfying.

Looks :
Janny looks very similar to the video. I think got around 90% to 95% similar. She is long hair with those womanly look. She greet me at the door, having some light makeup on and wearing a red see-through lingerie showing her curvy figure.

Body :
Her body is consider the curvy kind. Body is slightly big boned with some meat. Furthermore her butt is also those got meat kind which is very nice for doggy. To be frank her this type of body is very nice to bonk. Skin tone is consider those Chinese skin tone color. Skin is consider smooth to me and her body have those seductress girl scent like will hook onto your soul that kind. Pussy is slight grass kind.

Boobs :
Enhanced. I think C. Consider semi hard to me. Her boobs is quite special because her left boob is inverted nipple and her right boob is pointy nipple. There is a mole on her right boob just above her nipple. Her nipples are consider average size. She allow me to suck and fondle with no restriction. At some point of time I suck onto her inverted nipple more.. Hehe

GFE :
Her style is more of fuck buddy type and she really a commando as don't need to guide her what to do. I just tell her what kind of services (frenching, BBBJ, catbath or etc) will make me feel hard and she will put in effort in that area to make sure I am always hard on. After first shot, she still will cuddle with me, touch around my body and face while we both are chatting.

Frenching :
Since she is fuck buddy and commando type, her frenching is definitely intense kind of frenching. She will really smooch very intensively and french very intensively. Really those tongue fighter kind.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider good to me IMO. She really quite hardworking during BBBJ. Her mouth will keep pump onto my 2IC while one hand hold onto my 2IC and another hand will rest somewhere below my abdomen. Her suction consider good to me. She will lick and keep flicking her tongue on my 2IC head. She will even take care of my 2IC shaft and balls. At some point of time, she even hands-free and keep BBBJ on my 2IC. Also got my BBBJ from her on the black plastic chair while facing the big mirror in front, that view is astonishing.

FJ :
Enjoy really a good sex workout with her. She really have a body very good for bonking as she also will moan while I bonk onto her. We tried Missionary, Doggy and Cowgirl positions. She have a good ass for doggy position, bonk her while both my hands hold onto her boobs. My favorite position with her is missionary as I can french with her and also suck onto her boobs while she also try to lick onto my ear to arouse me. After I finish in missionary, she still let me rest onto her body to let me cooldown. As always I very appreciate gem having this thoughtfulness of letting me cooldown on their body after letting out the shot. She got mention to me that she is ok to bonk at anywhere in the room as long as the customer is happy.

In my point of view :
Janny is a gem where can enjoy having a good sex workout. And also her BBBJ is also part of the session I enjoyed. A satisfying session.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 22-03-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cream from Galaxy

Just had Cream a few hours ago, SYT alert, she is 100% genuine young blood. Very green so bros pls go super gentle on her, she is super shy and doesn't really know what to do so don't bully her pls.

Will shower with you if you request but the toilet is not very big so I rather shower alone. Location is ok with parking along the side of the road.

Looks: 7/10
boobs: 9/10 (B+/C- young and firm natural boobs, simply amazing)
Body: 9/10 (Slim, another FR says she's not slim but I beg to defer)
French: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 (Can tell its painful for her, pls go slow)
GFE: 7/10 (English below average, need google translate)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Yes
Old 22-03-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbird123 View Post
https://vimeo.com/325818370

RTF Janny from SH69

Received a selfie video from janny and immediately texted okt for a slot. Managed to book her for the last slot of the night
Initially thought that service will not be good as it was late in the night and I was the last slot. But surprisingly, her service is still top notch. Got to her unit, once she opens the door, immediately gave me a very "filled with love" hug, and asked if I was tired. So much girlfriend feels. Whole session she was the one doing the job, feels so shioks. Showered together and received a bbbj inside. Rides like a champion. And when I told her that I'm cumming, she immediately took it in her mouth. Exploded and she took it all in, not missing a single drip. 2nd shot was the most shiok one. Did it infront of the full sized mirror, rammed her fast and exploded on her boobs. Service really good, totally no commercial feel, only full of girlfriend feels. Will definitely RTF once power replenished.
Seductive video!
Old 22-03-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
supremeshot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nat (SS) 190319

Looks: 9/10 ( really grow on you )
Body: 10/10 ( thicccc )
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 ( focus on tip but changes once in awhile , does not stop )
FJ: 10/10 ( doggy and reverse cowgirl amazing )

Did not complain when i asked for COF
Old 22-03-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

wongfong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for BangkokGem Gin

A pretty run-down house, shared bathroom, bed can be better.

Looks 9/10.
A high-class SYT. Actual person looks prettier than photos. With full makeup on, eyelash extension and fingernails and toenails all manicured. She said she has certification in both. And she smells really nice too, as she put on some high class perfume. This girl really know how to doll herself up.

GFE 8/10
Decent English. Doesn’t need to use Google translate. Doesn’t feel commercial, in fact feels like my gf.. after 1st shot, she showed me photos in her iphone, introducing me to her mother and her family and friends.. I was like.. WOW.. very chio SYT.. well travelled, knows how to enjoy herself...

Frenching 8/10
Even with braces on, I love frenching with her, as the more passionate we french, the wetter is her pussy. Don’t even need KY.

Painting 9/10
Shaved and clean, no odour. I think I spent like 15-20 minutes just to paint her wet. Damn wet. Dunno is I service her or she service me lol.

BBBJ/FJ 9/10
Totally enjoy the experience.
BBBJ was good, no teeth felt as she went down deep throat. It’s those slow BJ which i like, too fast BJ don’t have the feel for me.
For FJ, We did missionary/cowgirl/lotus/doggie/standing doggie. Both shots ended in missionary, with the second shot we cum together. She asked me “I think I’m cumming soon, Can I cum?” I replied “sure, why not, let’s cum!” I know cause I can feel a sudden surge of moist and tightness around my dick, make me buay tahan and cum too.

Overall an amazing session, it’s more like passionate lovemaking with some connection instead of just having sex sex sex.

RTF: YES
She said she’s returning ard 2nd/3rd April. Will try to plan another sexsion with her again. But I think she will be hard to book from now onwards.
Old 22-03-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Micangelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just have a 2 shots session with Sommi (SS)

Sommi opened door slowly with shy look. Then she hold my hand to her room and we started to hug together. Frenching and slowly take off our clothes, squeeze her boobs and do some fingering... Bath slowly and teasing me, very good shower

Then we back to the bed and start our exercise...

Room: Big with attached Toilet
Look: 9/10
Boobs: 10/10 huge! Boob lovers must try
Body: 7/10 for me, meaty
BBBJ: 9/10
AR:7/10 warm tongue to my A, feel nice
FJ: 8/10 only missionary coz wan to see the boobs bounce

RTF: Of coz
FJ:
Old 22-03-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Micangelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just have a 2 shots session with Sommi (SS)

Room: Big room with attached toilet
Okt: Responsive via wechat
Look: 8/10
Body:7/10 ok for me, meaty
Boobs: 10/10 real and soft, boob lovers must try
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: 6/10 warm tpngue slow licking
FJ: 8/10 only missionary coz wan to see her boobs bounce

RTF: Of coz
Old 22-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Linly from bro silk

Looks: 7/10 .. cute but quite alot of makeup... big fun melons but not exactly my thing.
BBBJ: 7/10... had read DT but definitely not on me, fairly average
FJ: 8/10 good, nice pussy, many positions
MASSAGE: 9/10 good good good
GFE: 9/10 really chatty, good english
enjoy!
Old 22-03-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisig123 View Post
Late Night Supper with Linly (SS)

Overall I will rate 9/10.

Her looks is really good enough for me. Or rather very good I would say.
SYT in person compare to pics that looks a bit fierce.
Shower with me wash me clean and started BBBJ in the shower with a Hot/Cold treatment. Instantly want to come but very good.
Never know that bird when BBJ with cold water can instantly 'Unsteamed' and go back to Hot water immediately 'Steam'... lol torture...
Funny... I visited her a few days ago. Got the cold water BBBJ. Told her it's even better if done with warm and cold water. She said didn't know but she would try next time.

Good to hear she picked up this little extra service so fast

She's actually really service minded. Had a good time with her. Great frenching and massage between sessions as well.
Old 22-03-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

everyday1shot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Mansion Apple

Boobs: 9/10 awesome E cup natural tits but sag a little. Still damn song when she use them to massage your ass or dick.

BJ: 10/10 HIGHLIGHT of the bonk. She made me cum just by blowing during shower. She knows how to use slow suction like pussy squeezing your dick. She will be turned on if your dick is like mine, pointing upwards when standing, fully erected and rock hard. When that happens she will use her ultimate move: deepthroat and gag. It's like you ram deep into a pussy and try to pump deeper, feeling that stretch. That's when you should get her to stop or else you definitely cum. She doesn't accept CIM but it's great enough.

FJ: 8/10 she likes rough sex, grinding hard on your cowgirl style. Not really my liking but she's damn hot when she tries to cum. This depends on chemistry, she likes muscle type of guys. If you are her type, she will be turned on and wants you to make her cum. Pumping her missionary and doggy very tempting to cum - she is very meaty in the right areas so damn songs. Her waist is still very slim so damn sexy to pump her sideways missionary grabbing her hips.

Overall 10/10 experience - she seems popular with alot of bookings so good luck bros. But I bet she can make alot of guys cum fast with her bj so easy work for her.
Old 22-03-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

to bros who tried both Janny (SS) and Mirage (SA), who is the slimmer of the 2 ladies?
i am planning my weekend bonk
Thanks in advance.
Old 22-03-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
truemove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked kiki from scarletthouse

Looks: 8/10 Look like pic provided, looks grow on you

Boobs: 7/10 maybe a C

Body: 8/10 just nice

Catbath: 8/10 able to interact with motion

FJ: 9/10 able to do as you please, nice moaning

BBBJ: 7/10 gave me a blowjob in the shower, felt terrific and then proceed to action

Communication: 10/10 Her english is good

Overall it was a gd bonk and might rtf
Old 22-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for oui, 03/22
because of yesterday event, want to come back with revenge, book oui for 180 mins
okt: generally ok. not the super friendly one
skip with the rating, but she is truly a gem. gfe: Best i ever had. always kiss you, giggle, hug you, if today not her last day, i think i kanna KC liao.
BBBJ: DT, give u the PS gaze and even dick slap her face
FJ: old man, cannot do 4x, only 3x but so sextified.
saw other girls there, to be honest, this stable, not bad, all the girls really look quite close to pic
RTF: no chance
Old 22-03-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Sheepintiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi anyone tried nadia from milkway
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1