The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
I want to c lah.

knnn...check the previous posting lah...i also dont know post number what liao. why you want see the room clip??
Old 07-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75
knnn...check the previous posting lah...i also dont know post number what liao. why you want see the room clip??

U asking me to look for a pin in the ocean. Dun lidat treat me leh.
Old 07-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U asking me to look for a pin in the ocean. Dun lidat treat me leh.
i only have the clip in my the other computer....not in this laptop...so how to give u ????
Old 07-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

I didn't keep a copy after I posted for Sha Gua also....
视线人浪中找你
Old 07-06-2005, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mirage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To those brudders who are going to HCM. Note that the hotel rate is negotiable. Try to bargain for it. However, if it is a short stay (2 or 3 days), difficult to negotiate.

Also try to look at the rooms first. Ever stayed in one hotel their pillows got foul smell. Had hard time to sleep on it. Quickly changed to another hotel after that.

Pham gu lao is famous for backpackers stay. In fact, a lot of vietnamese will try to avoid this area. This is what I heard. Bottomline is, be very alert when you are there.

Have a good trip and great fun for those bros who are going.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i only have the clip in my the other computer....not in this laptop...so how to give u ????

Never mind I will be seeing u soon.
Old 07-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Never mind I will be seeing u soon.

What??? see me soon???
Old 07-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
What??? see me soon???

Miss u mah, so go over to HCMC look for u loh. Y?? I not welcome in HCMC meh?
Old 08-06-2005, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Thanks brother. I did copy and keep this contact already. Was just wondering if there were others who have tried and would like to recommend other places too. Nothing like having choices right?

Thanks once again.

S.

Bro Sha Gua can only recommend this hotel as he has goooooooooood experiences hugging a fake BB gal to sleep there ..hahahahah Personally speaking, there are many other budget hotels around HCMC. I personally dislike that street as i feel it doesn't offer the cleaniness that one is looking for. Only the chao ang moh will go there.

With budget of US$35 and below, there are many to choose from.
Old 08-06-2005, 06:55 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Miss u mah, so go over to HCMC look for u loh. Y?? I not welcome in HCMC meh?

Of all people don't miss, go miss Sha Gua???? You are always welcome in HCMC. Its a big city and u will have lots of freedom with choosing of gals
Old 08-06-2005, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Bro Sha Gua can only recommend this hotel as he has goooooooooood experiences hugging a fake BB gal to sleep there ..hahahahah Personally speaking, there are many other budget hotels around HCMC. I personally dislike that street as i feel it doesn't offer the cleaniness that one is looking for.
wtf......stop talking about that girl.....but then the room i go is clean leh.....to be very nice liao...big...hmmmm...also have a lot of shop nearby...bros out here.....sometimes cannot listen to Singviet one....he got super high taste......
Old 08-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Of all people don't miss, go miss Sha Gua???? You are always welcome in HCMC. Its a big city and u will have lots of freedom with choosing of gals

HHahhahah miss him is to make him happy. The 1 I miss, was found. Bro no need to call her, I talked to her a few days ago. Thanks for your help. Hope u get wat I meant.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro Sha Gua can only recommend this hotel as he has goooooooooood experiences hugging a fake BB gal to sleep there ..hahahahah Personally speaking, there are many other budget hotels around HCMC. I personally dislike that street as i feel it doesn't offer the cleaniness that one is looking for. Only the chao ang moh will go there.

With budget of US$35 and below, there are many to choose from.
SV,

So, what would your top 3 girl friendly budget hotels be?

Last time, I stayed at the upmarket Singapore GLC owned Sedona Suites and it was fabulous as 3 of us shared the 3-bedroomed apartment at a good discounted price. However, this trip, theres only one of me so I rather not afford the discounted one-bedroomed apartment and want to try the budget places.

That visit, I had special permission to bring our friends overnight without problems there so in a way, it was great.

I did call that slim girl you recommended but she was not my type and I sent her away with a decent tip of 100k Dongs (with the excuse that her timing was bad and my girlfriend is making unplanned visit).

In any case, it was a great visit and I am returning in Aug for a lightning visit to close up some unfinished chapters! (non professional girls - normal work).

Saigon is great for that with a huge list of possibilities if we care to look.

The p4p is also great esp the downmarket Karaokes where the rooms have no Karaoke systems and the line-up of women in braless and pantyless outfits defeats many places I have been!

Am still working on the TR but cannot seem to finish it!
Old 08-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
SV,

So, what would your top 3 girl friendly budget hotels be?

I need to know also. The only hotel I stay is Vien Dong n Kimdo ..... anyone here kindly intro some ger friendly hotel to me too
Old 09-06-2005, 07:13 AM
Samster

Normally, any 3 stars hotel will be gal friendly. I used to stay in Empress Hotel in Bui Thi Xuan Street in DIstrict 1. They are gal friendly and the rooms are pretty good. If you bring gal back at night, you will have to pay US$12 extra. But nowadays, Empress Hotel seems to be full most of the time.

Other Hotels like Liberty 4 or Liberty 6 are gal friendly too. Check them out for a good room and budget price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread