The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wah save helluva $$$$$ this way.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Ya loh. Hahahaha.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
yes becareful of scam this girl scam me say want to just talk then she rip my cloths off and rape me them demand 300k
bro got contact ?

Last edited by Hurricane88; 02-11-2019 at 09:43 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laylay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yes becareful of scam this girl scam me say want to just talk then she rip my cloths off and rape me them demand 300k
haha.. nice one bro.. 300k should not be that ex i suppose.. she go to your hotel??

How you find her? able to share?

Last edited by Hurricane88; 02-11-2019 at 09:44 PM.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

Can use kynu if you're there.
A lot of young girls in early 20s going for 300k-500k for 1 shot FJ, 40/45 mins.
Which is like around or even less than 30 dollars.
The downside is in the language barrier and having to wait and sometimes no response.
You find the girl you like, recommended those with FRs, text her using the password given.
Don't text in English. Use Google translate and text in Vietnamese if you want it to work.
It's good to know some Vietnamese abbreviations beforehand because their replies always will be abbreviated and Google Translate won't understand.
Eg. E = I/Me(Female version), 10p = 10 minutes,ks = hotel etc.
If she's free and replies you, she will text you the hotel location.
You go there book a room and shower first, then wait for her to arrive.
But don't expect any GFE unless you can speak Vietnamese.
Sometimes there will be listings of girls 18-19 years old. You will not be sure whether they are really that age, unless they show you their cmnd, ie. their ID card.
But they can also take their younger sister cmnd and fake also, you'll never know. They always look younger than their age so just take it at face value if you're hard on for teens, price is usually 600k to 1mil for a shot.
Still very cheap compared to prices here.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
... ermmm which category u belong to huh????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
I sacrificed myself, let bros continue to cheong...

soon it will come...
Old 04-11-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylay View Post
Hi any bro, got any massage or local girls to recommend in Nha trang?

First time to Viet on biz trip.

saw many sites say got to be careful of scams

Hope bros here can share some experiences.

Thanks!

Nha Trang is popular with both locals & foreign tourists so its kinda packed so many massage joints around, since u are new to Wetnam so just pick to stay in those hotels that comes with an in-house massage centre to make your life easier (& safer) but the GQs will depend on your luck & bargaining skills liao just dont go with any pimps that will accost you by the roadsides or on motorbikes

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 04-11-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
A lot of young girls in early 20s going for 300k-500k for 1 shot FJ, 40/45 mins.
Which is like around or even less than 30 dollars.
The downside is in the language barrier and having to wait and sometimes no response.

Nice summary, 18 shots for your effort

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 04-11-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
I sacrificed myself, let bros continue to cheong...

Uncle, you know what is kanasai or not........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 04-11-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Uncle, you know what is kanasai or not........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
most important..enjoy this life. It's getting shorter and harder...
Have fun...

soon it will come...
Old 04-11-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nha Trang is popular with both locals & foreign tourists so its kinda packed so many massage joints around,
Nha Trang is cockroach stronghold.
Don't pray pray!
Old 04-11-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Nice summary, 18 shots for your effort

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Thanks, and to other bros as well for the rep up.
Wasn't expecting it. Lol.

I used to go HCMC when I was dating my ex-wife a few years ago.
I would fly in the day, book a girl, sleep for the night. Meet her the next morning and go with her to her home which is a couple of hours drive from the city.
A little bit experienced there, can share share a bit.
However, will need the senior bros guidance if I'm going to go to GL.
Got zero experience there lol.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laylay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nha Trang is popular with both locals & foreign tourists so its kinda packed so many massage joints around, since u are new to Wetnam so just pick to stay in those hotels that comes with an in-house massage centre to make your life easier (& safer) but the GQs will depend on your luck & bargaining skills liao just dont go with any pimps that will accost you by the roadsides or on motorbikes

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
ok bros thanks for the advise.. but those outside massage parlour we can go and take a look look see see right..
Old 05-11-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
with that level of honesty and loyalty in your relationship even before marriage i can see why its ex wife and definately it was a short marriage as kynu only 4 or 5yrs old hihi
Not married = still free to choose lol
I also didn't get to bang her also during the dating phase.
I stopped all those "outside" activities when engaged and during marriage.
Only started again after divorce.

Dated her for about 2 years, marriage lasted less than a year.
She agreed to having kids which was why I decided to tie the knot with her.
After marriage, she didn't want to have any kids.
I was like thinking, if I only wanted sex, I just find FB and WL can already, why bother getting married?
When sex became zero, I was like, omg why am I even married?

Yup, short marriage.
So you are a kynu regular too? Hahaha.
Old 05-11-2019, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
kaiser88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaiser88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
But they can also take their younger sister cmnd and fake also, you'll never know. They always look younger than their age so just take it at face value if you're hard on for teens, price is usually 600k to 1mil for a shot.
Still very cheap compared to prices here.

Sorry, my first time to VN, going this friday. Whats kynu? I will be staying mostly in HCMC D1. Got any recommendations and things to take note? With the language barrier, scared tio tok. Thanks!

Last edited by Hurricane88; 05-11-2019 at 06:44 AM.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
most important..enjoy this life. It's getting shorter and harder...
Have fun...

Errrm thats opposite of what u are doing now leh..........

Seriously thou I have always had this life principle & concept ever since I reached puberty , we will never know exactly what comes after death regardless of religion or beliefs so what we know is now in this life, so better maximise it as much as you can & bonk as much as I can while I can still stand & enjoy the process

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1